22

I Seen Her Smile Lightly And I Did The Same. I Really Didn't Know What To Say, Things Between Us Had Been Kind Of Awkward Only Because We Still Haven't Talked About Our Future And Where We Stand.

"Let's Just Fix This Elephant In The Room" She Said Softly As The Waitress Poured More Water Into Brittany's Glass. I Waited For Her To Leave To Speak Up "I Still Need Time To Think About It" I Said.

"Jay If You Still Need Time You Already Know The Answer...And I'm Not Upset With You About It. I Understand, You Might Want To Stay Close To Your Family And Friends. But I'm Not Stopping My Dream For No One, Especially A Man"

I Nodded My Head "I Love You And I Wanted Us To Be Married...Have A Few Kids Running Around"

She Chuckled "I Know Jay And I Want That Too But This Is A Huge Opportunity That Doesn't Come Around Often"

"How Does Your Family Feel About It?" I Asked Deciding To Change The Subject.

"Their Not Happy But Their Happy" She Laughed.

"I'm Real Proud Of You"

She Smiled As The Waitress Came With Our Food Orders Placing It Before Us And Leaving Us Alone. Brittany Looked Down At Her Food Then Up At Me Preparing To Dig Into Her Food.

"So Where Does This Stand For Us?" I Asked Softly Even Though I Knew The Answer.

"Dead End And I Wish It Wasn't But I Can't Force You To Start A Life Across The World, Especially When There Isn't A Promise For Your Career"

I Honestly Didn't Even Want To Eat My Food "Shit Is Unfair"

She Giggled "Its Okay Jay, You Know I'll Always Love You And The Man You've Become. You Were Wrapped Up In Someone That Clearly Didn't Feel The Same And You Found Yourself. You Know Who You Are And I'm So Happy That I've Seen That Reveal Of You" She Placed Her Hand On My Cheek Making Me Bow My Head.

"You Make Me So Happy, You Give Me 500% And I Won't Find Someone Like You"

"Of Course Not, I'm One Of A Kind" She Said Making Me Laugh.

"Damn" I Said Looking Into Her Eyes, She Leaned In Kissing My Lips. Brittany Looked Up Into My Eyes Placing Her Other Hand On My Other Cheek.

"I'm So Proud Of You Jay And You Better Promise Me You'll Never Lose Yourself In Another Woman"

I Licked My Lips Nodding My Head "I Need To Hear You Say It Nigga"

"I Won't" I Said Softly.

She Kissed My Lips Again "I'll Miss Those Damn Lips"

"I'll Miss Some Other Thangs Too" I Smirked Making Her Blush "Eat Your Damn Food"

I Busted Out Laughing. I Was Disappointed In The Ending Of This Relationship That Actually Was My Longest One. But Maybe Down The Line If It Was Meant To Be We Will Find Each Other Again. I'll Always Love Brittany. After Dinner I Walked Down My Hall To See Bey In Front Of My Door. I Knew Ty Was At Kelly's Dorm So I Knew She Wasn't Looking For Him.

I Walked Up To Her "Hey, Everything Good?"

"No" She Said Softly. I Nodded Unlocking The Door Allowing Her To Enter, I Walked Behind Her Closing The Door Locking It Behind Me. Beyoncé Took A Seat On My Bed While I Sat On Ty's.

"What's Going On?" I Asked.

"I Had A Horrible Date Tonight And Kelly Is Boo'd Up With Ty, Angie Is At Home Visiting Larry, Nicki Is Out With Some Girl From Her Class And Michelle Is Miles Away...I Had No One Else To Go To" She Said Softly.