52

"It Really Came Out Amazing Beyoncé" My Co-Worker Landon Said Looking Around.

"Thanks, I Want To Add Some Drawer Dividers In The Kitchen" I Said. He Nodded His Head "Nathan Just Bought Some, We're So Addicted To Amazon. I Swear We've Spent Millions" Landon Said Referring To His Partner.

We Laughed "Oh I Made Him Some Chicken Soup, My Moms Recipe It's In The Microwave" I Said Looking At The Door To See Jay With A Vase Of My Favorite Flowers Making Me Smile.

"Ah Your A God Sent, That Will Definitely Help. He's Been Driving Me Crazy Since He's Been Sick-"

"Mhm Excuse Me" I Said. Landon Looked At The Direction I Was "Hmmm Baby Daddy Planet Making It's Way Over" Landon Said Making Me Giggle Hitting Shoulder.

"I'll Look For Bethany" He Said Walking Away. Landon Was One Of My Closets Co-Workers To Me And I Called Him My Work Husband Even Though He's Happily Married To Nathan His Partner.

Jay Dapped Up Larry, Giving Hugs To Michelle, Kelly And Trina Before Making His Way Over To Me. "I Thought You Needed Some Flavor In This Marble Invested House" He Chuckled. I Hugged Him Feeling His Lips On My Cheek.

"Marble Is Clean And Chic, Don't Be Mad Cause It's My Theme For My House" I Said Smelling The Flowers Placing Them On The Island.

"It Really Looks Like You" He Said Looking Around The House.

I Smiled "Thank You Jay...Really"

"It's No Biggie, Where's Princess?"

"In Her Room With All The Kids Staying Away From Out Here" I Said.

"You Can't Be Keeping Kids Captive" He Said.

"My Mama Did It To Us When We Had Family Functions Especially When They Started Bringing Out The Liquor" I Chuckled.

He Smiled Lightly Tapping My Shoulder "Let Me Go Check Up On Them" He Said Leaving Me.

Trina And Kelly Walked Up To Me "So Am I The Last To Know Y'all Fucking?"

I Laughed "We're Not Fucking...We're Just Getting A Long For Blues Sake"

"Well Whenever Your Ready To Tell Us The Truth We'll Be Here" Kelly Said.

"I Can't Stand Y'all" I Said Grabbing A Martini. I Decided to Throw A House Warming Party Inviting My Close Co-Workers And Friends. I Haven't Seen Solange In A Week, I Talked To Angie About It And She Ensured That She Was Still Hanging Out At Her House. I Knew This, I Knew What Was Going On And I Didn't Like It At All But I Couldn't Tell Her What To Do She Was Grown Now. All I Could Do At This Point Is Make Sure She Knows Shes Always Welcomed In My Home No Matter What.

"Have You Talked To Solange At All?" Kelly Asked.

"No, I Talked To Angie And Shes Still Hanging Out At Her House" I Replied.

"Damn, So Are They Doing Drugs Together?" Trina Whispered.

"That Could Be The Only Solution. That's Why She Doesn't Want To Face Me Because She Knows I'll Know. One Of My Aunts Were Addicted Badly So I Know The Signs" I Said.

"Which Aunt?"

"My Dads Side Back In Houston, She Finally Got Cleaned But It Was A Horrible Time. At One Point My Cousins Had To Stay With Us For Awhile" I Said.

"Oh My God Bey" Trina Said Rubbing My Back.

"I'm Good Thanks" I Said.

Jay Came Back Placing His Hand On My Back "How Are You Ladies?" He Asked Looking At Trina And Kelly.