64

I Smiled Watching Shai Giggle At Jay. "I'm Pretty Sure He's Annoyed By You" I Said Taking A Seat On The Bed Holding My Bowl Of Strawberries.

Jay Continued To Kiss His Lips Moving His Head Side To Side Making Shai Giggle Yet Again.

"My Boy Love Me Quit Being Jealous" He Joked Sitting Up On The Bed Still Holding Onto Him.

I Popped A Strawberry Into My Mouth Causing Shai To Climb Out Of Jay's Arms. "Your Son Is So Damn Greedy" I Complained.

This Boy Always Tried Eating Everything I Have.

I Mashed Up Another Strawberry Putting It Into His Mouth As He Smiled. "Not Gonna Lie I Think He Get That From Me" Jay Said Rubbing His Curly Fro.

"You Ain't Never Lie" I Said As Jay Sucked His Teeth.

"Baby You Know You Can Eat"

"Nothing Wrong With That At All" He Defended As I Smirked. "Nothing At All Baby...So I Know You Work Tomorrow But I Was Thinking We Can Come Over To Visit You For Awhile?" I Asked. 

"You Can Come For Lunch...What You Cooking Me?" Jay Asked Smirking.

"Boy Bye I'm Not Cooking You Shit" I Said As Shai Reached Into My Bowl Of Berries.

"Uh Ah Sir!" I Said Popping His Hand Lightly As He Looked At Me Confused.

"Give My Man Another One" Jay Said Grabbing A Strawberry Crushing It And Placing It In His Tiny Mouth. "Here You Go" He Whispered Making Me Shake My Head.

"Greedy Asses. This Was My Snack Mineeee" I Dragged.

"Says The One That's Eating Strawberries At Eleven In The Evening"

"I'm Grown" I Said As Jay Chuckled.

"So I'm Thinking Jerk Shrimp Tacos For Lunch Tomorrow What You Think?" He Asked Looking At Shai As He Continued Chewing On The Strawberry. I Jerked My Neck Back "Excuse You?"

"Your Not Going To Cook For Your Husband?"
He Asked Arching His Eyebrow.

"You Aren't My Husband....Yet"

"Doesn't Matter"

"I'm Playing Baby, I'll Cook Whatever You Want" I Smiled.

Jay Wrapped His Arm Around My Waist Kissing My Neck "With Some Sugar Cookies On The Side?" He Mumbled Against My Skin Making Me Giggle.

"So You Can Blow Up Them People's Bathroom?"

"You Know I Love Your Cookies" He Said. "Mhm I Know Baby" I Answered Chewing Another Strawberry.

Before Jay Could Say Anything There Was A Knock On Their Master Bedroom Door. "Come In" I Announced. Solange Opened The Door "Can You Take Me To My Co-Workers House Tomorrow?" She Asked.

"You Don't Work Tomorrow?" I Asked.

"No I'm Off" She Replied.

"No Problem...Can You Put Shai Down For Me Please?" I Asked.

Solange Smiled At Her Nephew, Picking Up The Small Baby. "Come On Papa Bear" She Said Kissing His Cheek As He Began To Cry.

"Thanks Solo" Jay Said. "No Problem" She Replied Leaving Us Alone.

"Now Where Were We?" Jay Smirked Placing The Strawberries On The Nightstand Slowly Climbing On Top Of Me.

"You Really Tryna Get Some Huh?" I Smirked As He Kissed Down My Neck. "I'm Trying With All My Might" He Joked Making Me Laugh.

"Baby Did You Talk To Your Daughter Today?" I Asked Biting Down My Bottom Lip.

"Of Course And She's Still Not Ready To Come Back Home" He Said.