6

We Looked At Each Other "Lim Kim?" I Asked.

"Biggie?" She Asked And We Busted Out Laughing.

"How You Knew?" I Asked.

"I Didn't" She Said Softly. The Music Was Blasting But It Seemed Like It Wasn't That Loud, I Could Hear Her Clear As Day.

I Looked Down At Her Hourglass Body "You Look Good"

Her Face Turned Into A Frown "I'm So Sorry Jay...And I've Been Trying To Apologize To Britt. But She Hasn't Given Me The Time Or Day" She Said.

"It's Whatever, You Know I Don't Stay Mad For Long Especially At You" She Smiled.

"Where's Jeremiah?"  I Asked. I Had Left The House Before Him To Pick Up Brittany Who Was Getting Drinks With Angie.

"Oh He Saw A Couple Of His Homeboys And Dipped" Bey Said Rolling Her Eyes.

"Awwweee Biggie And Lil Kim" Said Some Girl, She Was Dark Skin And Very Pretty But Not As Pretty As Bey...Nobody Was In My Eyes.

Bey Giggled "Thanks, Your In My Chemistry Class Right?" She Asked.

"Yeah Keledrina But You Can Call Me Kelly" She Said.

"Beyoncé But You Can Call Me Bey And This Is My Best Friend Jay" Bey Introduced.

"I've Seen Him Around, Jeremiah Brother Right?" Kelly Asked.

"Yeah" I Said.

She Nodded, Someone Had Called Her Name "I Gotta Go, Nice To Officially Meet You" Kelly Smiled.

"Same" Bey Said.

"Oh Hey, Bout Time Your Ass Got Here" Angie Said Handing Her A Drink.

Brittany Gave Me Mine And Kissed My Lips Adding Tongue, I Broke The Kiss. I Know She Was Being Childish. "Brittany I Get It, I'm Sorry. It Was Rude And  I Shouldn't Be In Y'all Business" Bey Said.

"That's Fine I Guess" Brittany Said Chugging Down Her Drink.

"Let's Go Dance Baby" Brittany Said Looking In Beys Eyes Grabbing My Hand.

"Bitch You Will Forever Be In The Hot Seat" Angie Said Following Behind Us. Brittany Got In Front Of Me Swaying Her Ass On My Dick To The Music.

"Ayeeee" I Heard Seeing Ty Pointing At Me While Some Chick Was Grinding All Over Him. I Looked To My Left To See Bey Dancing With Jeremiah And I Honestly Never Seen Her Dance Like That. I Licked My Lips Looking At The Way She Was Shaking The Fuck Out Of Her Ass. Brittany Turned Around Snapping Me Out Of My Thoughts. I Wrapped My Arms Around Her Waist While She Wrapped Hers Around My Neck.

"Why You Giving Bey A Hard Time?" I Asked.

"Because The Bitch Deserves It" She Replied.

"Don't Call Her Out Of Her Name"

Brittany Rolled Her Eyes "She Was Completely Out Of Line. Coming For Us When Her Relationship Is Trash, Everyone Knows Jeremiah Just Fucking Her Over"

"Let's Just Drop It, She Apologized So Move On" I Said.

"Okay Baby, For You I Will" She Said Kissing My Lips, I Opened Them Looking At Bey And She Was Already Staring At Us. I Broke The Kiss Looking At Brittany And She Smiled. The Music Changed To Shea Butter Baby By Ari Lennox And Everyone Started Screaming Clearly This Was Everyone's Jam. Brittany Began Winding Down To The Floor And I Watched Her Licking My Lips.

"Damn You Gotta Bad One!" I Heard Someone Yell Causing Me To Chuckle. She Made Her Way Up To Me And Turned Around Grinding On My Dick. I Placed My Hands On Her Waist And Seen Bey Arms Around Jeremiah Her Eyes Glued To Mine.