34

"Just Beautiful" Bey Said With A Huge Smile. "Thank You Boo" Kelly Said As We Watched Bey Hold Titan. The Little Man Was So Adorable And Small. Kelly Finally Was Home, She Had Some Complications. Titans Umbilical Cord Was Wrapped Around His Neck During The Whole Process. But I'm Grateful They Both Made It Through. We Had Decided To Visit Them Once They Settled In. Through It All She Just Had To Take Some Pictures, With Her Little One.

"You Need To Relax For A Good Six Months" I Said.

She Laughed "The Photoshoot Was Here, I'm Fine. Everything's Fine" Kelly Defended.

"How's Tyra?" Ty Asked Handing Us Both Some Bottles Of Water As He Joined Us In The Living Room.

"They Still Don't Know What's Going On With Her" I Said Softly. My Baby Girl Was Going To Spend Christmas In The Hospital And She Didn't Deserve That At All.

"Shit Man" Ty Said Making Me Nod.

"Your Mom Is Still At Your Place With Solange And Daniel?" Kelly Asked As The Baby Started Crying.

"Awww Let Me Get Him" Kelly Said Reaching Out Her Arms.

"I Got It...He's Probably Hungry" Bey Said. Kelly Got Up But Ty Touched Her Thigh Reassuring Her That He Would Get The Milk.

"Tyra Will Pull Through" Ty Said Making Kelly Nod Her Head. "How's Jeremiah Taking It?" She Added.

"Not Good And Tybria Family Ain't Making The Shit Better By Serving Him Papers Right In Front Of Tyra" I Replied.

"She Asked Him What Was Going On" Bey Added.

"That's So Fucked Up, But You Have To Be Careful With Who You Lay Down With" Kelly Said.

Ty Came Back In With The Bottle Handing It To Bey "Well You Know Her Parents Making Her Do All This Shit" He Said Sitting Back In His Chair.

"I Know, But She Be Acting Like She Care About Tyra And She Really Don't" I Said.

"I Know, That Girl Never Wanted That Child" Kelly Said Remembering How She Was.

"My Mom Told Jeremiah Get Things Ready For Tyra Just In Case This Happen And Now Look. It's A Huge Mess" I Said.

"Poor Baby And She Well Be Devastated Without Jeremiah" Kelly Said.

I Looked At Bey As She Starred At Titan Smiling At Him Drinking The Bottle. I Can Tell She Slowly Getting Into Being A Mother.

"So When You Get Back To Work?" I Asked Taking A Sip Of My Water. Kelly Was A Hotel Manager Over Seeing The Hotels Of The 'W' And Ty Owned One Of Them He's Also Waiting On A Deal From The Hilton Hotel.

Kelly Rolled Her Eyes "I So Don't Want To Even Go Back But Next Month"

"Oh Okay, They Gave You A Good Amount Off" I Said.

"Y'all Heard From Angie? I Know She's Barely Been At The House" Kelly Asked.

"Up Lenny's Ass, I Don't Know What's Been Going On With Her" I Said.

"Lala, That New Chick From Her Job. They've Been Hanging Out And I Think She's Toxic" Bey Said As She Rocked Titan Side To Side Slowly.

"Really? She Didn't Tell Me About Her" Kelly Said Crossing Her Leg.

"Me Either, I Ran Into Her At The House And That Was The Last Time I Seen Her. Now She Goes To Her House From Now On. I Told Her I Didn't Get Good Vibes From Her And She Didn't Care" Bey Explained.

"Look January Coming Up, We Leaving Them Toxic Friends In 2019 Bih" Kelly Said Making Us Laugh.

We Continued To Talk Until Kelly Got Tired. We Left And I Dropped Bey Home Then Headed To My House.