11

I Licked My Lips Kissing Her Navel Up To Her Lips Making Her Taste Her Sweet Pussy. I Felt Her Smirk "Mmm Damn" She Said Breaking The Kiss. I Placed My Hands Over Her Pussy About To Finger Her But My Phone Began To Ring Letting Me Know That It Was A Facetime Call Only Making Me Roll My Eyes. I Looked At My Phone To See It Was Brittany "Just Answer It" She Said Giving My Lips A Quick Peck. I Answered The Call Making Sure She Only Saw My Head To My Neck.

"Hey Baby, My Mom And Dad Want To Know If You Can Visit Us For Thanksgiving? At Least Stop By" She Asked. I Seen Bey Get Up But She Moved On Top Of Me Making Me Smirk.

"I Know I Know, And I Think Your Ready To Meet Them Baby" Brittany Said. I Watched Bey Pull Down The Covers Placing Her Warm Hand On My Dick Making Me Jump A Bit. She Looked Into My Eyes Slowly Licking Up And Down My Thick Long Shaft.

"Shit" I Said Biting Down On My Lip.

"What's Wrong? You Seem Happy" Brittany Said. I Forgot I Was Even On The Phone With Her.

"Uh Na-Nothing Um I'll Have To Ask My Mom. Usually We Go To Brooklyn To My Grandmas Place" I Said. Brooklyn Wasn't That Far From Jersey But My Mama Always Stayed Long At Thanksgiving Dinners. We Usually Don't Leave My Grandmas Until Around Midnight.

Bey Began Picking Up The Pace Taking My Whole Dick In Her Mouth And My Eyes Went From Wide To Closed. I Was In Heaven And Didn't Want To Get Down, It Was Like The More Bey And I Connected Socially And Sexually The Closer We Got. We Were So Immensely In Sync These Days And It Only Made It Difficult For Our Partners.

"Fuck Fuck" I Said.

"Jay What The Hell Is Going On?!" Brittany Said Snapping Me Back To Reality.

"Oh My Bad, My Computer Is Hella Hot On My Lap. It Feels Like It's Burning My Damn Legs" I Lied.

"Damn, I'll Just Buy You Something To Put Underneath It" She Said.

"It's Aight, I'll Ask My Mom When She Comes Back Into Town"

"When Does She Get Back?" Brittany Asked.

Bey Bobbed Her Head Up And Down While Her Hand Manured The Same Pace Only Driving Me More Wild.

"Uh Next Monday, I Gotta Go I Need To Put This Laptop Down Somewhere" I Said.

"Okay Baby, I'll Talk To You Later And Keep Me Updated" She Said Before I Ended The Call.

"Fuck Fuck Fuck" I Blurted Out.

She Continued Not Missing A Beat. "I'm About To Cum Baby Shit" I Said. She Kept Working Her Magic While I Came Into Her Mouth. She Tongue Kissed My Tip Looking Up At Me With A Smile On Her Face.

I Pulled Her Up By Her Waist Making Me Close To Her Face. "Fucking Princess" I Said Giving Her A Peck Making Her Smile.

"I Just Wanna Stay In Your Bed All Day" She Said Softly Laying Her Head On My Bare Chest. We Had Been Fucking For Hours Since We Came Home From School. Our Sex Was Unimaginable, We Were Getting To Know Each Other's Bodies And Soon We Would Get Very Familiar.

I Placed My Hands On Her Ass Rubbing All Over It "Oh I Forgot" She Said Hoping Off The Bed Going To Her Purse. I Looked At Her Ass And Pussy About To Get Turned On All Over Again.

"You Better Get Over Here Quick Before You Start Another Round" She Turned Smirking. I Looked At Her Hands To See A Polaroid Camera.

Bey Raised The Camera Up To Her Eye Snapping A Picture Of Me Catching Me Off Guard. The Picture Came Out And She Waved It Around. Within Seconds The Picture Became Clear. She Walked Over To Me Laying On My Chest Holding Up The Camera Snapping Another Picture. When The Picture Came Out Clear She Giggled.