12

I Looked At The Polaroid Pictures Of Bey And I While Frank Ocean Blasted Through My Room, I Was Really Depressed. I Missed Bey And I Couldn't Do This Shit Anymore. I Grabbed The Picture Of Her Looking Over Her Shoulder And Went Downstairs Painting All My Feelings Out. I Blasted Frank Ocean Through Our Alexa System While I Went To Work.

I Felt Eyes On Me To See Jeremiah Behind Me Standing There. His Bruises Was Healing But He Still Had A Busted Lip Shown With His Bruise On His Eye. My Mom Was Pissed When She Came Home To See Him Like That. She Immediately Took Him To The Hospital.

"Leave My Woman Alone, Fucking Psychopath" He Said Noticing I Was Painting Bey.

"Look I Don't Apologize For Giving Bey All The Love She Deserves. You Don't Want Bey Never Did...You Just Wanted The Newest Toy To Play With And Once It Didn't Work How You Wanted To You Moved On" I Said.

"Baby?!" I Heard Beys Voice Making Me Overly Excited On The Inside. I Miss Hearing Her Voice, Just Her Presence Alone Was My Everything.

"I'm Down Here" Jeremiah Said.

"Well Can You Come Up Here, I Can't Find The Pickles" She Said Completely Ignoring Me Yet Again.

"I'm Coming Baby" Jeremiah Said.

I Rolled My Eyes "Stay The Fuck Away From Her. I'm Not Playing" He Said.

"So You Can Get Fucked Up Like You Did The Last Time? Fuck Outta Here" I Said.

"Baaabyyyy" I Heard Bey Whine, Which Brought Back So Many Memories. God I Missed Her Fine Ass.

Jeremiah Looked At Me And Walked Out The Basement. I Placed My Paint Brush Down And Sat On The Couch. I Called Brittany Asking If She Was Home Alone And She Was. I Needed To Take My Frustrations Out On Something. I Walked Out The Basement To See Bey All Over Jeremiah While They Scrolled Through Her Phone.

She Looked Up At Me Then Back Down At Her Phone. "I Need To Take A Leak" Jeremiah Said Getting Up Running To The Bathroom Leaving Us Alone.

"Bey" I Said Softly. She Just Kept Scrolling Through Her Phone Not Paying Me No Mind.

"Come On, It's Been Two Weeks...I Miss You...Us" I Said.

"Can You Leave Me Alone Please And Thank You" She Said.

"Come On Bey, I Said I Was Sorry" I Said.

"What We Did Was A Mistake. I Should've Never Did Jeremiah Like That...It Was Wrong And He Should've Never Took Me Back After That. But He Did Cause He Loves Me And I Love Him"

Hearing Her Say What We Had Was A Mistake Seemed Like The Whole World Stopped. Everything We Said And Did. The True Love Of My Life Was Regretting All Of The Intense Love Making, The Deep Talks, The I Love You's Just Everything. What Would I Do Without This Woman In My Life? She Had Became My Whole Entire Life. I Would Do Anything For Her And She Knew It Too.

"Don't Say That Beyoncé" I Said Clenching My Teeth.

Jeremiah Came Back In "Is You Leaving Or Not?"

"Watch How You Fucking Talk To Me" I Said. Jeremiah Sucked His Teeth. I Walked Up To The Front Door Putting On My Slides And Grabbing My Shoes Driving To Brittany's House. I Sat In My Car For A Good Twenty Minutes Hitting The Steering Wheel And Screaming. I Heard Someone Tap On My Window Making Me Jump. I Looked To My Right To See Solange Waving Awkwardly. I Rolled Down My Window.

"I Came To Get Bey Since She's Not Answering My Texts And I See And Hear You Throwing A Whole Fit. Are You Okay?" She Chuckled. Solange Was More Quiet These Days, And Barely Around Due To Hanging With Her Little Group Of Friends.