31

"That Thing Looks Very Weird" I Said To Tyra As She Rode Around On That Fake Unicorn.

"It's A Unicorn" She Said Folding Her Arms Making Me Giggle.

I Placed My Feet Up On The Coffee Table As My Eyes Went Back To The Basketball Game That Played On My Television Screen.

I Decided To Get Tyra For The Weekend, I Haven't Been Giving Her Any Attention Since I've Settled In My New Place. "Hey, What Do You Want To Do Tomorrow?" I Asked Just Now Realizing That I Had Nothing Planned For Us To Do.

She Shrugged "I Already Watched Frozen Two With Daddy Last Week. Can We Get Our Nails Painted?!"

I Chuckled "You Can But I Won't"

"Why Not? Grandpa J Gets His Nails Done" Tyra Said Referring To Her Grandpa From Her Mother's Side.

"Well I Don't Think That's My Vibe" I Said.

"Vibe?" She Asked Twisting Up Her Face.

I Chuckled "Auntie BB Can Come!"

"Well It's Supposed To Be Our Weekend" I Said As I Frowned.

"But You Guys Are Married So It's Okay"

I Laughed "Who Said That?"

"Because You Guys Are Together" She Said Looking At Me Confused Which Only Made It Even More Funny.

"We Are But We Aren't Married Which Is Why She Isn't Here"

"Oh I Thought She Was At Work, I See Her Stuff Here" She Said.

"She Only Has A Few Clothes" I Said. Tyra Eyes Roamed Around The Room Then Back At Me.

I Looked Around The Room To See One Of Beys Combs On The Coffee Table, Her Eye Lashes By The TV, Half Of Her Shoes On The Show Rack By The Door. One Of Beys Bonnets Next To Me On The Couch.

"Alright Junior Calm Down" I Said Rubbing The Top Of Her Head Making Her Smile.

"So Nails Tomorrow Then We Can Get Something To Eat, You Want To Hit Up The Park Afterwards?"

"Yes Please" She Plead Only To Make Me Laugh At Her Cuteness.

My Phone Began To Ring, I Grabbed It From Next To Me Seeing It Was Bey. I Answered It Waiting For It To Connect. Once It Did I Smiled "Hey Babe" I Said.

"Hey, How Is Uncle Niece Weekend Going?" She Asked. "Auntie BB" Tyra Said Getting Off Of Her Unicorn To Race To My Phone Covering My Phone Screen With Her Face.

"Hey Tyra, What's Up?" Bey Asked. I Pulled Tyra On My Lap So Bey Could See The Both Of Us. "Nothing Much, Riding My Pony...Uncle Jay Is Watching Basketball" She Said.

"He Is Always Watching That" Bey Said Playfully Rolling Her Eyes.

"It's So Boring" Tyra Said Shrugging Her Shoulders Making Me Shake My Head.

"Y'all Talking Like I'm Not Even Here" I Said.

"Oooo Auntie BB Can You Come With Us To Get Our Nails Done?!" Tyra Exclaimed.

"Uncle Jay Is Getting His Nails Done?" Bey Asked Arching Her Eyebrow Which Made Me Form A Straight Face.

Tyra Turned To Look At My Reaction "Well He Thinks It's Too Girly That's Why I Need A Girl To Come With Me. It's No Fun Doing It Alone" She Said.

"Well I Don't Want To Ruin Uncle And Niece Time" Bey Said.

"It's Okay With Me" Tyra Smiled. "We Got To Ask Uncle Jay" Bey Said. Tyra Turned To Me And I Nodded My Head "Yaaaay, Can You Come Over Tonight? We Can Do Each Others Hair, Have A Sing Off-"