13

We All Sat Around Laughing And Talking. It Was The First Time I Was Actually Being Myself. But Sitting Across From Bey Kept Reminding Me Why I Was Upset In The First Place.

She Felt Me Looking At Her As Her Eyes Slowly Looked Into Mine And I Softly Smiled And She Just Rubbed Her Lips Looking Back Over To Ty Who Was Finishing Up His Story. We All Went Out To Eat, Meeting Larry's Little Boo Thang Along With Ty's Even Though Everyone Was Pretty Much Already Acquainted With Kelly. Ty Seemed Like He Was Really Digging Kelly, He Never Brought Around His Girlfriends. I Was Mad Happy For Him And Kelly Was A Nice Girl. That's What He Needed.

Angie Had Her Head On Lenny's Shoulder While His Arm Was Around Her Waist. I Was The Only Nigga That Was Single So Of Course I Felt Left Out The Entire Night.

We Finished Up On Our Food Enjoying Each Others Company "Jay?" Michelle Asked While Everyone Pretty Much Was Doing Sidebars.

"That's Right" I Smiled.

"Larry Tells Me You Want To Be A Graphic Designer" Michelle Said.

I Smirked "Yeah, Hopefully I Get Signed To Sony Or Something"

"Well My Dad Works At An AD Agency, Maybe You Can Do A Internship Over The Summer? And The Plus Is You'll Get Your Own iPad To Make Up Your Doodles And Stuff" She Explained.

"Shit? Thanks I Appreciate That"

She Nodded "But You Have To Be Mad Good And Ready For The Work"

"Most Def, I Can E-Mail Him My Portfolio Put Some Of My Work Together" I Said.

"You Do That, I'll Give You His Info Later" She Said.

I Nodded My Head. Finally Something Exciting Was Happening In My Life. For Once I Had An Opportunity In My Life That Brought Me Joy.

I Smiled Bright Drinking My Soda Happier Than A Motherfucka. "Okay Okay, So Prom Y'all Know We Have To Slay Rent A Big Ass Car Just Stunting On Them Hoes" Angie Said Causing Me To Shake My Head.

"Prom Ain't Until Next Year" I Said. She Looked At Me "Nigga This Is When You Start Planning, That Shit Comes Quick. I'm Trying To Make Senior Year Lit As Fuck Parties, Clubbing, Football Games The Whole Fucking Nine Yards" Angie Expressed.

"I'm With Angie, Senior Year Is The Last Year We Gotta Go All Out" Kelly Said.

"A Nigga Just Wanna Graduate And Be Done With The Shit" I Said Causing Lenny To Dap Me Up In Agreement.

"Nah You Can Have A Boring Ass Senior Year, I'm Tryna Get Into A Damn Strip Club Next Year" Jeremiah Said Causing Bey To Look At Him Like He Was Crazy.

"Not On My Watch, Fuck You Think This Is" Bey Said.

"You Acting Like I Can Do Shit With Them Girls" Jeremiah Said Twisting Up His Face.

"Nigga Cause You Can" Angie Said.

"I'm Fucking Watching Them Shake They Ass That's Not Even Cheating. It's Like Watching Porn It's Not Classified As Cheating. Plus You Can Introduce Me To Your Old Co-Workers" He Joked Causing The Vibe To Get Weird. It Was The First Time We All Were Meeting Michelle, And Getting To Know Kelly. They Didn't Need To Know All Of That.

"Aye Chill Out Man. This Isn't The Time Or Place" I Said. Jeremiah Looked At Me With Disgust "I Told You Stop Worrying About Her" Jeremiah Said.

I Clenched My Teeth While Ty, Lenny And Larry Jumped In Trying To Calm Things Down Before It Gets Heated.

"I'm Tired Him Putting His Two Cents Into Shit That Don't Concern Him" Jeremiah Said Calmly.

"Maybe Because I'm Defending The Woman You Shouldn't Be Treating Like Shit" I Said.