17

"I Think It's Cute" Bey Said Softly. We Were Decorating The House With Christmas Stuff. I Didn't Want To Go Through All This Shit On My Own So I Asked Bey To Help, She Needed Something To Distract Her These Days.

"It's Supposed To Be A Family Thing, What Mom Texts Her Son To Decorate The House And You Not Here To Help. Plus She's An Event Planner!" I Said Causing Bey To Bust Out Laughing.

"She's A Busy Woman, And I'm Family Unless You Think Otherwise" She Said Making Me Shake My Head.

"What Was Your Favorite Christmas Memory?" She Asked While Mariah Played In The Background.

I Smiled "When Jeremiah And I Had A Huge Snow Fight, He Made My Nose Bleed So I Ran Inside To Tell My Mom And He Tackled Me Because She Was Hella Scared Of My Mom. But That Didn't Work Cause She Came Out And Seen Blood All Over The Snow And My Face. But She Actually Didn't Whoop Us She Treated My Nose Bleed, Gave Us Hot Chocolate And We Watched Christmas Movies All Night. Plus That Was The Christmas With The Best Gifts"

"Awww, Y'all Were Bad" She Said Giggling.

"No Jeremiah Was, I Was Sneaky...Just Never Got Caught But His Ass Always Did"

"How Old Were Y'all?" She Asked Placing The Ornament On Our Fake Christmas Tree.

"Like Ten Or Eleven...Whats Your Best Memory?" I Said.

"I Don't Think I Ever Had One...I Mean Christmas Was Plain Then It Got Worse The More My Parents Fought" She Said.

"Damn, I'm Sorry Bey"

She Shook Her Head As A Small Smile Planted On Her Face "It's No Biggie"

"How's The College Search Going?" I Asked.

"Normal, But Did You Ever Hear Back From Michelle's Dad?"

I Shook My Head "I've Already Accepted That I Didn't Get It. I Mean I Still Have So Much To Learn Im Practically Mediocre Compared To The Other Kids"

"No, Your Are Amazing I Can't Draw, Paint None Of That To Save My Life. He's Probably A Busy Man" She Said.

"Thanks" I Said, She Smiled Nodding Her Head. I Heard The Door Ring And I Wasn't Expecting Anybody So I Walked To The Door Looking Through The Keyhole To See Ms.Tina.

"Shit It's Your Mom" I Said, Bey Looked Confused Walking To The Door Answering It.

"Hey, Why Aren't You Answering Your Phone?" She Asked.

"It's On The Table-"

"You Need To Pay Attention To It Giselle!" She Snapped. I Decided To Step Aside To Leave Them But She Had Called My Name.

"Hello Ms.Knowles" I Said Waving Nervously.

"What's Going On Mama?" Bey Asked.

"May I Come In? I Mean I'm Not Freezing My Ass Off Out Here" She Said Sarcastically.

"My Bad" I Said Stepping Aside As She Walked In And Bey Closed The Door.

"Getting In The Christmas Mood?" She Asked Looking At Us As We Sat Down On The Couch.

I Smiled Lightly "Yeah"

I Turned My Music Off And Ms.Tina Looked At Bey, Changing Her Facial Expression To A Sad One "What's Going On?" Bey Asked Again.

She Grabbed Beys Hand "I Got A Phone Call And...I'm Sorry Beyoncé But Your Father"

"What?" Bey Asked Beginning To Get Upset.