49

I Felt His Lips Against My Shoulder Hearing The Lip Smack Making Me Smile. His Arms Glided Across My Body Pulling Me In Even More Closely To His Body.

"What Are You Thinking About?" I Heard Him Say Against My Skin.

"My Life" I Said Truthfully. Playing All The Major Events That Played A Role In My Life, Seeing The Woman I've Become.

"Everything Alright?" He Asked. I Kissed His Hand That Now Was Planted Across My Bare Chest.

I Turned To Face Him Placing My Head On His Chest Along With My Hand. "Am I Good To You?... Treat You Right. That Kinda Thing" I Asked Looking Into His Eyes.

He Chuckled. I'm Sure He Was Caught Off Guard By My Randomness. "Where's This Coming From?"

"Just Answer" I Said. "Would I Be With You If You Weren't?"

I Swallowed Hard "You Know You Can Talk To Me About Anything Right?" He Added.

I Got Up From His Bed Beginning To Look For My Bra And Thong. "Did I Say Something Wrong?" He Asked Beginning To Get Off His Bed.

I Placed My Clothes On "Jay And I Were Talking About The Other Night And...The Way He Sounded" I Said Softly.

"What Happened?"

"Like He Was Disgusted...It Just Felt Different. I Think He Really Hates Me" I Said.

"Shit...I'm Sorry" Jacob Said As He Placed His Briefs On Before Walking Up To Me. "I'm Not Disgusted By You" He Smiled.

"I Got To Go, It's Just A Lot Running Through My Mind. Blue Would Be Getting Out Of School Soon And I Can't Be Late She Hates Waiting In The Sun" I Said As I Grabbed My Things.

"Well I'll Call You Later?" Jacob Asked.

"Uh Yeah" I Said As He Kissed My Cheek Making Me Smile Softly. I Left His Place Heading To My Car. I Called Trina, I Knew She Was At Soul Cycle. On Tuesday's Xavier Picks Kierra Up From School.

"Your Interrupting My 'Me' Time" Trina Said Making Me Giggle. I Truly Loved This Girl Like She Was My Blood Sister.

"Can I Meet You?" I Asked As I Drove Out Of My Parking Spot.

"Everything Okay?" She Asked Beginning To Worry.

"I Just Need Someone To Talk To"

"Jacob Couldn't Do That For You?" Trina Said Knowing The Fuck Out Of Me.

"It's Weird Talking To Him About Jay And I Know It Would Be The Same Energy For Him"

"Well, Maybe Not Before He Knew That Jay Was Dating His Sister" Trina Giggled.

"I'm Going To Stop By Loco Coco, You Want Your Usual?" I Asked.

"Oh My God, I Love You. Yes Please"

"Alright Bye" I Said Before Hanging Up. I Made My Way Over To Our Favorite Juice Spot. Afterwards, I Went Straight To Soul Cycle Meeting Her In The Locker Room. I Handed Her The Smoothie Making Her Smile.

"Thank You Boo, I Needed This For Real" Trina Said Taking A Sip As We Sat Down On The Bench.

"Okay Now Can We Talk About Me Now?" I Begged.

"Okay...Big Ass Baby"

"So You Know How Jay Had To Drop Blue Off Last Sunday? Well We Talked About What Went Down At Michelle's Dinner And He Basically Shut Shit Down By Saying He's Focusing On Blue And His Career Making Me Feel Like Shit" I Said.

Trina Stared At Me With A Blank Stare Before Speaking "So Whats The Problem?"

"That Made Me Feel Like He Hates Me And Only Wants To Be Around Me For Blue" I Explained.