53

I Watched Blue Run In Followed By Jay Making Me Smile. "Mommy!" Blue Said Reaching Up Her Arms For Me To Pick Her Up. I Placed Her On My Lap Slowly "Does Your Body Hurt?" Blue Asked Bending Her Head Looking Sad. Jay Just Picked Her Up From School.

Jay Kissed My Forehead. "A Little, I Think I'll Be Fine" I Said.

"I'm Going To Take Care Of You When We Get Home" Blue Assured. I Kissed Her Cheek "Thank You Baby" I Said.

"I'm Glad To See Your Okay, What Did The Doctor Say?" Jay Asked.

"I Don't Know, One Hasn't Come In Yet. They Seem Very Busy" I Replied Feeling A Headache Coming Along.

"You Okay?" Jay Mouthed.

"My Head" I Mouthed Back. "Where's Your Car?" Jay Asked While Blue Played With My Hair.

"They Towed It Somewhere, I'm Pretty Sure It's Totaled. The Person That Hit Me Got Me Good In The Back" I Explained.

"So What Exactly Happened?"

"I Came To A Red Light Behind A Few Cars And Some Car Hit Me With Force In My Back And I Ended Up Hitting The Person In Front Of Me...It Was A Hit And Run, Which Is Very Weird" I Said.

"I'll Be Calling Detective Smith When We Get Home" Jay Said Sternly. I Knew He Was Pissed About This Whole Situation But Had To Hide It For Blues Sake.

Trina Walked In With Kierra "Thank God Your Okay" She Said Immediately Coming Over To Hug Me While Kierra Hugged Jay And Blue.

Blue Climbed Out Of My Lap While Trina Rubbed My Back "Does Anything Hurt? Oh My God Your Lip Bey" Trina Said As She Examined My Body.

"I Hit It Against The Steering Wheel, I Hope They Find The Damn Jerk That Did This To You" Trina Said Sucking Her Teeth.

"Oh I Have An Idea Of Who" Jay Said. I Heard A Knock Causing Us All To Look At The Door Revealing A White Man That Honestly Looked Very Handsome. He Was White With Slick Back Brown Hair And Blue Eyes.

"I'm Sorry To Interrupt Family Time, I'm Doctor Roman" He Smiled Holding On To His Clipboard Shaking Hands With Jay, Trina Then Me.

"Oh We Have Two Cutie Pies In The Room, How Are You Girls?" He Asked Taking A Seat On The Small Rolling Chair.

"Good" Blue And Kierra Smiled Acting All Shy.

"Let Me Take Them To Vending Machine To Get Some Snacks" Trina Said Grabbing The Girls Hands Exiting The Room.

"So Hows My Patient...Beyoncé?" He Asked Rolling Over In Between My Legs As He Checked My Eyes And Neck.

"My Back Kinda Hurts But I'm Getting A Headache" I Confessed While He Nodded His Head.

"That's Common With A Collision, It'll Be Worse In The Morning. Sometimes People Don't Experience Pain Until The Next Day And Or Days, Because Of The Adrenaline Rushing Through Their Body...Now It's Been Said That It Was A Hit And Run From Behind You?" Asked Doctor Roman.

I Nodded My Head As He Instructed Me To Lay On My Stomach, Pulling Away The Flaps To The Hospital Gown To Check My Back.

"Well I'm Sorry That You Had To Experience That. We Do Want To Run Some More Tests, Like MRI's And What Not To Make Sure Everything Else In Your Body Is Running Smoothly, But I Will Prescribe Some Pills And Prenatal Vitamins Of Course" He Said.

"Prenatal?" I Asked Sitting Up Making Sure To Fix My Gown.

"Oh Shoot, I Should've Started With That. The Baby Is Indeed Okay So You Guys Don't Have To Worry At All" Answered Doctor Roman.