60

"Well We Need To Go Over There To Whoop Some Ass" Jay Said Helping Me Get Out The Car.

"We Can't Go Around Acting Ghetto, We're Parents Jay. I Don't Want Blue Seeing That" I Said As We Reached For Each Others Hand Giggling.

We're In Sync Tonight" He Said Closing The Dood To His Car. We Walked Up To Jeremiahs House "It's Amazing Jay" I Said Being In Complete Awe.

The Landscape Was Beautiful And Well Detailed. Just The Outside Alone Was Well Designed So I Knew Inside Was Just The Same.

"We Got To Do Something About This Damn Bully" Jay Said.

"The Teacher Wants To Have A Meeting With All Of Us So We Can Handle This The Right Way" I Said Knocking On The Door.

If We Were Planning To Leave The New York Area For Good I Wanted To Leave It On A Right Note. Kindle Broken Relationships, Become Closer To Some, And I Decided To Start With Jeremiah And Jay. We Also Wanted To Share The Great News Separately.

The Door Swung Open, Revealing Tybria. I Smiled Weakly, I Haven't Seen Her In Years And She Looked Really Good. Tybria Used To Dress Real Hood But Now She Looked So Mature Not To Mention Her Body Is A1 While I'm Walking Around With A Growing Belly.

"It's So Good To See You All, Please Come In!" She Smiled, Stepping Aside To Let Us Inside Their Home.

I Looked Around Widening My Eyes At The Modern Styled Home. "Tybria Your House Is Gorgeous" I Said Hearing Her Laugh.

"Thank You...And You Look My God Gorgeous" Tybria Said. I Looked Down At My Outfit "Not Too Much?" I Giggled.

"No Never!" Tybria Looked At Jay As He Just Stood In Silence. "You Look Good Jay" She Said Softly.

"So Do You" He Said.

"Where's My Niece?!" We Heard Looking Up To See Jeremiah Coming Down The Wooden Staircase.

"Spending The Weekend At Her Best Friends House, She Sends Love" I Said. Blue Hasn't Seen Jeremiah Since AHS Took Her Out For Her Birthday Due To So Much Conflict Between Jay And Him.

"Aw, I Miss My Blueberry And So Does Tyra. You Know She Wants A Little Sister" Jeremiah Said Looking At Tybria.

"Just Like I Tell Her When It Happens It Happens, No Rush" Tybria Said As Jeremiah Placed His Arm Around Her Waist.

Jeremiah Looked At Jay "Brother" He Said.

Jay Chucked His Head Up "Bey Can You Help Me Get The Table Ready? I Think I Over Cooked Tonight" Tybria Laughed.

"Oh Of Course" I Said Looking Around Before Placing My Purse Down On The Marble Dresser By The Front Door.

We Walked Into The Kitchen "Oh My God Ty, This Is A Kitchen I Dream Of Having. Long Tall Cabinets...Did You Make Your Own Labels?" I Asked Examining The Spices.

"Yes, I'm So Obsessed With My Cricket. Just Designing Anything I Can Get My Hands On" She Giggled.

"I Heard About Cricket" I Said Grabbing A Dish To Put On The Dinning Table.

"It's How I Started My Mommy And Me Shirt Business. Quit My 9-5 Job And Went All In...It Actually Makes Me Happy" She Said.

"Damn Girl, You Did A Full 180"

Tybria Giggled Continuing To Place The Food On The Table Making It Look So Fancy. "What Made You Put Your Life In Perspective?" I Asked.

She Stopped To Look In My Eyes "Stopped Listening To People. I Mean I Had To Cut A Lot Of People Out Of My Life. They Were Just Holding Me Down You Know?"