59

It's Been A Few Months And I Still Haven't Talked To Jay About Me Seeing Brittany's Mom In The Grocery Store Because I Trust Him. There's No Way She Could've Been Carrying Jays Child Just No Way. Brittany Was Living In Japan At The Time While Jay And I Were Still In New York Finishing School.

I Looked Up At Him As He Smiled Making Me Do The Same. "I'm In Love With You" He Whispered.

I Bit Down On My Bottom Lip "I'm In Love With You Too"

"What About Me!" I Heard Blues Little Voice Making Me Gush. "We Love You Too" I Said. Jay Picked Her Up And We Kissed Her Cheeks Making Her Smile While The Camera Guy Snapped Pictures.

"I Love You Blue Bird" Jay Said Afterwards. Blue Wrapped Her Skinny Arms Around Our Necks Pulling Us In Roughly Making Us Laugh. "I Love Y'all Too" She Said. We Still Haven't Told Anybody About My Pregnancy Which Caused Me To Dress Baggy All The Time. Jay And I Are Still Freshly New. It Took A Lot To Get Him Back Even After I Told Him The Baby Was His. Jay Was Feeling Awkward Around Me, Seeing Me In That Way.

"Beautiful Family!" Said The Camera Guy. We Walked Off To The Side Letting My Mother And Richard Get A Few Pictures. While Jay Placed Blue Down On The Ground So She Can Go Over To Titan And Kierra. Richard Had Finally Proposed To My Mama And She Wanted A Quick Simple Wedding. I Knew In Her Mind  Tomorrow Wasn't Promised Especially With Them Being A Little Older. As Much As I Couldn't Stand My Mother I Was Still Happy For Her.

"I Can't Hold Your Secret Much Longer, Angie's Asking Me If Your Pregnant" Trina Said As She Walked Up To Us.

"I'm Not Stunting Her Nosey Ass, She Knows She Could Just Ask Me....We Just Haven't Found The Right Time To Tell Everybody. During This Whole Wedding Planning It's Been Bickering And Fighting. It's No Fair That Solange Isn't Here" I Said Looking Around. Solange And My Mom Had Been Going Back And Forth During This Whole Process, It Got So Bad That They Almost Was About To Physically Fight. That Was The Breaking Point For My Mom Because She Told Her She Was No Longer Invited To The Wedding.

"It's Your Moms Wedding It's Her Right To Invite Anybody She Wants" Trina Defended.

"Solange Is Her Daughter She Shouldn't Have Done Her Like That Though" Jay Said.

"Well No Matter What, Kierra Will Be Present At My Wedding" Trina Said Turning To Smile At Kyle. They Had Been Dating For Like Six Months Now And I Couldn't Help But Still Keep A Guard Up Around Him Since He Was One Of Jacob Closest Friends. Which I Haven't Seen Nor Head From In A Longtime. I Was Glad He Was Abiding By His Restraint Order But A Part Of Me Felt Like He Still Was Watching Me And My Family. I Was Hoping Hearing That The Baby Wasn't His Was His Last Straw To Really Back Off.

"Do You Think He Will Pop The Question?" I Asked Getting Happy For My Girl. Trina Lived A Horrible Life Before She Had Kierra Then Dealing With Her Baby Daddy Just Added More Fuel To The Fire. But Now That Things Have Simmered Down And She Actually Found Someone That Complimented Her, Made Her Feel Good And Does Well With Kierra Was What She Needed. I Was Beyond Happy For Her. Plus Jay Liked Kyle, They Seemed To Hang Out More Than Trina And I. It Was Lowkey Cute.

"I Don't Know, But We've Been Talking About Marriage A Lot Lately" Trina Said.

"Oh My God, Do Y'all Want Kids Together?" I Asked As We Were Called Back To The Event Space Where The Rest Of The Guests Were Dancing And Eating. I Did Wish Kelly Could Be Here But She Had To Get Her New Life In Order Without Ty. The Lawyers Were Preparing Her And Titian Up, Getting Their Money In Order, Living Arraignments Just Everything. I Couldn't Wait Until This Whole Thing Was Over So We Could All Hang Out And Take Her Mind Off Of It All.

"We Do, I've Always Wanted Five Kids" Trina Said.

"Five? Damn Girl"

Trina Laughed. "I'm Big On Family Because I Wanted To Give So Much To My Kids That I Didn't Get Myself"