9

I Heard Knocking Making My Eyes Shoot Right Open. I Looked At Bey Sleeping Peacefully, Her Arms Wrapped Around My Torso. I Couldn't Help But Smile, She Never Let Go Of My Embrace All Night.

"Jay I Wanna Borrow Your Fendi Top" I Heard Jeremiah's Voice On The Other Side Of The Door.

"Ugh I'm Sleepy Man, Wear Something Else" I Lied.

He Sucked His Teeth "Look, I Need It To Impress This New Chick Jessica"

I Clenched My Teeth Shaking My Head "Aight Hold On" I Said. I Kissed Beys Forehead "Wake Up Bey" I Said Softly.

"Mmm Two More Minutes" She Said With Her Eyes Still Closed. We Barely Got Any Sleep Due To Making Love In The Middle Of The Night.

"Jeremiah's At My Door" I Said, Her Eyes Shot Open Climbing Around Me Only To Fall.

"Shit" She Whispered.

I Helped Her Up Only To Make Her Wobble "What The Hell Did You Do To My Legs" She Whined As I Walked To The Closet. I Found My Boxers And Put Them On.

"Your Just Sore, You'll Get Used To It" I Said Closing My Room Door Only To Hear Jeremiah Speak Up.

"Man You Taking Too Long" He Said Busting In The Room Looking Around.

"Ohhh I See...Brittany Huh?" He Asked With A Smirk.

"Uh Yeah" I Lied.

He Went To My Dresser Grabbing The Fendi Top. "Oh And Mom Left Early To Work And Dad Left For His Flight, He Said Bye And He Loved You. I'm Out" Jeremiah Said Closing The Door Behind Him.

Bey Walked Out The Closet Limping "I Hate You" She Said.

I Chuckled "Blame Science...Jesus?"

She Shook Her Head "He Needs To Hurry Up And Leave So We Can Brush Our Teeth"

I Looked At Her Confused "So I Can Kiss You" She Said Softly Walking Up To Me With Her Naked Body Making Me Bite Down On My Lip.

I Licked My Lips Wrapping My Hands Around Her Waist "How You Feeling?" I Asked.

"Besides My Lower Body...Loved" She Answered. We Heard The Front Door Close And She Put On Her Panties And Bra Walking Out Of My Room. I Followed Behind Her And I Grabbed An Extra Toothbrush From The Cabinet. Anytime Ty Slept Over The Nigga Would Forget One So My Mom Kept A Pack Of Toothbrushes Instead Of Just One. We Looked At Each Other Brushing Our Teeth, We Both Spit The Toothpaste Out At The Same Time Causing Us To Giggle.

After We Were Done Bey Wrapped Her Arms Around My Neck Looking Into My Eyes "The Moment We've Been Waiting On For The Past Thirty Minutes" She Joked Leaning In Feeling Her Plump Lips. I Added Tongue Deepening The Kiss Moving My Hands Down To Her Ass Making Her Moan. She Broke The Kiss Giving Me Two Pecks On The Lips. I Smiled "You Know I Don't Want To Go Home Right?" She Asked.

"I Know Your Mom Is Freaking Out" I Answered As We Walked Into The Living Room.

"She'll Be Fine, She Just Started At The Old Folks Home With The Night Shift. She Probably Won't Get Home Until Like Three" Bey Said.

"What About Angie And Your Sis?"

"I'll Text Them That I'm With You" She Replied Sitting On My Lap, Leaning Up To Kiss My Face "You Can't Get Enough Huh?" I Asked Breaking The Kiss.

"No...They're So Enticing" She Bit Down On Her Lip.

I Wrapped My Arms Around Her Hourglass Body "I Didn't Have Time To Say This But, You Look So Beautiful When You're Sleeping"