23

(A/N: Fell Asleep Again 😭)

"Can We Doing Some Ratchet Shit?" Angie Asked. Finals Was Approaching, So Kelly Decided We Have A Study Session.

"Bitch Do You Wanna Graduate?" Bey Asked Sitting Indian Style On The Carpet Floor.

"I Ask Myself That Shit Everyday" She Replied Causing Us To Laugh.

"Man, I Want To Roll One But That'll Just Fuck Everything Up" Ty Said With Kelly's Head On His Shoulder.

"Well You Know Ramon Got A Hookah, We Can Just Use His" Lenny Said, Angie Was Sitting In Between Him.

"No, We Need To Get This Grind On" Bey Said.

"Well A Bitch Is Hungry, Y'all Got Any Snacks In This Bih" Nicki Said Getting Off Meek Lap.

"Fat Fucking Asses, We Can Just Order Chinese And Send Ty Short Ass To Get It" I Said.

"I Thought We Left The Short Jokes In High School" Kelly Said.

"Nah, I'll Be Spitting Them In Front Of Your Kids" I Said.

Kelly Smiled Looking At Ty "I Want Boys"

"Girl Can You Focus, We Need To Get Back To Studying" Bey Said.

"So No To The Chinese?" Nicki Asked.

Bey Rolled Her Eyes "Just Order The Chinese And I'll Pick It Up"

"With What Car?" We All Said In Unison.

"Fuck All Of Y'all, I Can Borrow One Of Y'all Cars Damn" Bey Said.

"Well My Car Is In The Shop Still, I Came In For A Fucking Oil Change And They Wanna Talk About All The Shit My Car Needs And What Not " Ty Said

"I Fucking Hate That, But I Gladly Tell Them That's Aight Do What I Asked You To Do" I Said.

"Alright, Jay I Can Use Your Car" Bey Said.

"Not My Maserati" I Said. Causing Everyone To Bust Out Laughing "Well I Guess You Can Pick Up The Food" Bey Said.

"Why Don't Both Of Y'all Go" Kelly Smirked.

I Shook My Head As Thoughts Of The Conversation Jeremiah And I Had At Ms.Tina Party Popped Into My Head "I Hope Everyone Knows That Bey And I Aren't Dating, All That Has Been Done" I Said Clearing Up The Facts.

"Oh I Thought That's Why Brittany Broke Up With You Cause She Caught You Cheating With Bey" Nicki Said.

"No Baby, Your Mixing Up The Story Angie Told You" Meek Said.

"I Mean I Always Thought Y'all Been Fucking On The Sly But Okaaay" Angie Said Drinking Some Of Her Water.

"No, No, No And No, Were Just Friends So Please Don't Be Making Sly Remarks And What Not" I Said.

"Well Damn Jay" Kelly Said.

"I Know, You Ain't Have To Do My Cousin Like That" Angie Agreed. I Looked At Bey And I Could Tell She Was Slightly Embarrassed.

"Let Me Call In The Chinese Order Since Clearly Talking About A Relationship We Don't Care About Is More Important That Eating" Ty Mumbled As He Walked Out Of Our Dorm.

"I'm Sorry Bey I Didn't Mean It Like That" I Said.

"It's Cool, Lets Get Back To Studying" She Said Looking Down At Her Textbook Making Me Feel Bad.

"Nigga In The Hot Seeeeat" Angie Whispered.

I Rolled My Eyes At Angie, I Didn't Want To Come Off Snappy But I Was Tired Of People Thinking We Were Together. I Just Ended A Longtime Relationship And Didn't Want To Get Into Another One, I Just Needed To Focus On This Degree And Be Settled In My Career.