42

We Walked In With All Eyes On Us. It Honestly Felt Weird Being In This Environment. I Hadn't Seen These People In Months. We Said Our Hellos Taking A Seat On The Couch, Jay And I Sat Next To Each Other While Trina Sat On The Other Side Of Me.

"Well Who's This?" Michelle Asked With A Warm Smile.

"This Is Trina, Our Daughters Are Best Friends" I Introduced.

"It's Nice To Meet You" Kelly Said Holding Out Her Hand For Trina To Shake. Trina Smiled Brightly "It's Nice To Meet All Of Y'all"

"Interesting" Angie Mumbled As She Played With Her Food.

"We Got Some Bitter People In Our Friend Group" I Said As Trina Giggled.

"Friend?" Angie Asked Speaking Up.

"Girl Trina Knows You Family Relax" I Said Rolling My Eyes.

"I Mean We're All Family" Michelle Said Softly.

"Anyways, Have Y'all Checked Up On Jeremiah?" I Asked Changing The Subject.

"Never Picks Up Our Calls" Kelly Said Looking Around The Table.

"I Hit His Line Every Now And Again" Larry Said.

"Well We're Planning On Doing An Intervention" Jay Said Sitting Up.

"What? You Know He'll Blow Shit Up" Kelly Replied.

"We Know But He's Been Crashing Since He Lost Tyra, We Knew It'll Get Bad But Not This Bad. He's Been Drinking Smoking, Hanging With Niggas I Don't Approve Of" Jay Explained.

"He's Grown The Fuck, If He Wanna Do That Shit Let Him" Angie Said.

"We Let You Do That And Look Where It Got You" Jay Snapped.

Angie Laughed "Don't Start Talking About Peoples Lives In Front Of Company Little Boy"

"What's That Suppose To Mean Ang?" Jay Asked. I Touched Jays Thigh Letting Him Know To Calm Down.

"Jay Please I Could Say Shit That Will Ruin Your Life Son, You Don't Want This" Angie Said.

"Next Caller! Next Caller! Cause She Ain't Talking Bout Nothing Bitch" I Chimed In.

"Period" Trina Whispered Making Us Both Laugh.

"Y'all Really Showing Out?" Angie Said.

"Angie, You've Been A Pissy Mood Since You Came Out Of Your Mama And I Think It's Because You've Never Been Truly Happy With Who You Are So You Get Down On Other People" I Said As Calm As I Could.

"Can Y'all Not Act Out, Handle That Shit Behind Closed Doors. Give These White Ass People Another Reason" Kelly Said.

"Nah Kelly Cause Beyoncé Been Walking Around Since She Came Outta Her MAMA Like Her Shit Don't Stink. But Guess What? You Didn't Grow Up Rich, And All You Do Is Think Of Yourself Playing Niggas Left And Right. Then Had The Nerve To Blame It On Your Own Daddy? Bitch You Cant Even Own Up To Your OWN Shit" Angie Said.

"When You Call Me A Bitch Make Sure You Put Baddest In Front Of It" I Said Before Crossing My Legs.

"I Know Thats Right" Trina Said.

"What's Gotten Into Y'all? We Used To Be So Close... I Mean We Would Fight, Argue But Never To This Extremes. We Are Grown, With Kids And Shit Come On Y'all. Then Act Up In Front Of Trina" Michelle Said Looking Disgusted. Larry Rubbed Her Arm Up And Down Comforting Her.

"Beyoncé The One Walking Around Like Theres A Red Carpet Underneath Her" Angie Snapped.

"Bitch There Is"