45

"So Thats Why I Wanna Slap The Nigga So Bad, I Need This Promotion...I Want It" Trina Said Before Sipping Her Red Wine.

"I Agree, James Seems Annoying As Fuck. But Don't Play It Dirty...Wait No Play It Dirty Whatever It Takes To Get That Promotion" I Said.

I Heard Her Phone Bing And I Arched My Eyebrow As I Stirred The Honey Barbecue Sauce. I Decided To Cook Honey Barbecue Wings With Fries Since Blue Has Been Begging Me To. It Was One Of Her Favorite Meals.

"Who Is That?" I Asked. Trina Picked Up The Phone Smiling "It's Kyle"

"See I Knew You Gave That Nigga Your Number...Wait Bitch We Can Double Date!" I Said As We Both Screamed.

"Girl We About To Have So Much Fun, Go On Trips" Trina Smiled As She Texted Him Back.

"Girl We Getting All Hype And Y'all Didn't Even Go On A Date Yet" I Said.

"I Know...He Keeps Asking But I Don't Know Bey"

"Why? Jacob Said He Really Is Sweet" I Vouched.

"I Know But It's Been So Long Since I've Gone On A Date...I Don't Want To Screw This Up"

"You Won't Boo, Plus If You Do. He Should Still Be By Your Side Wanting A Second Date" I Explained.

"Well Thats True" Trina Said As She Picked Up Her Phone.

"Oh Can You Watch Blue Friday? I'm Going To Jacobs" I Asked. Trina Looked Up From Her Phone "You Don't Think Things Are Moving A Little Too Fast?" She Asked.

"Jay And I Ended Things Months Ago, Jacob And I Have Been Dating For Almost A Month. This Isn't Fast" I Replied.

"I Mean, Blue Still Isn't Adjusting To This Life" Trina Said.

"I Know, I Don't Know What Else To Do About That But I'm Not About To Put My Dating Life On Pause. It'll Just Be Longer For Me To Introduce Her To Jacob" I Said.

"I Want To See What Jay Has To Say About This, Have You Told Him Yet?"

"Hell No, That Won't Be Anytime Soon. Plus I Know Jay Fucking Different Bitches. I Already Told Him Don't Bring That Shit Around Blue" I Replied.

"How Do You Know?"

I Turned Off The Stove Taking The Wings Out Of The Oven "Girl I've Known Jay For Years, He Needs To Make Up For All That Sex We Wasn't Having Before. Jays A Nigga, He Has A Lot To Relieve Trust Me" I Said.

"Do You Miss Him?"

"Sexually? Eh But I Do Miss Us Being A Family. Jays A Great Father And I Kind Of Robbed That Family Time From Blue And It Makes Me Feel So Guilty" I Said.

"I Felt Like That For Years Because They Don't Deserve To Have Their Family Broken Up But Theres No Reason In Staying Together If Theres Nothing There Or It's Just Bad Blood" Trina Said.

"I Know, After Kierra's Party We Fought All The Damn Time. There Was No Way Of Fixing The Issues We Had. It Was Horrible, Some Days We Would Barely Talk To Each Other"

"Did Blue Ever Pick Up On It? Hear Y'all Fighting?" She Asked.

"One Time, It Was Horrible. My Poor Baby's Face. That's When I Realized That Relationship Had To Die"

"Awww Bey, I Mean The Co-Parenting Is Going Good Though" She Said As I Began Coating The Wings With The Sauce.

"Eh, Its Still Tough. But I Mean It's New To All Of Us. His Mama Is Still Pissed"

"Why?" Trina Asked Followed By A Chuckle.

"Because We've Been Together For So Long And Shes Known Me Since My Freshman Year Of High School, Jay And I We're Best Friends First" I Said Softly As I Forgot That We Even Had That Great Foundation Of Friendship.