47

We Walked In Holding Hands Looking Around At The Long Table Full Of Familiar Faces. "Bey?" Kelly Asked Looking Confused.

"You Said You Weren't Going To Make It" Michelle Said As She Stood Up. It Was Her Birthday Dinner Tonight And I Was Still Stuck At The Office, The Residence That I Planned On Moving Into Next Week. I Had So Many Papers To Sign And Waiting To Get Approved For Certain Things It Was A Lot. But I Already Assured Michelle That I Might Not Make It In Time At All But I Decided To Make It My Mission To Attend.

"And You Still Brought Jacob" She Smiled Uneasy. While We Walked Into The Room.

"Happy Birthday Girl And Of Course, I Already Asked...You Were Cool With It" I Said As I Gave Her A Hug Handing Her The Chanel Box Making Her Smile Brightly.

"Jacob?" I Heard Making Me Turn To See A Young Woman Sitting Next To Jay. "Jasmine?" He Said Laughing. I Looked At Jay To See A Confused Look Spread Across His Face.

"This Is The Party You Were Talking About?" Jasmine Asked Laughing.

"Well Yeah, This Is Beyoncé" He Said Introducing Me As We All Looked Around Confused.

Jasmine Got Up From The Table Making Her Way Over To Me "It's So Nice To Meet You, Jacob Has Mention You A Couple Of Times. I'm His Sister Jasmine" She Said Holding Out Her Hand For Me To Shake.

"Fuck" Trina Said. I Shook Jasmines Hand Smiling "It's Nice To Meet You" I Said Feeling Awkward.

"I'm Sure The Waiter Can Bring Us Two Extra Chairs" Michelle Said. I Made My Way Around The Table Saying My Hellos Until I Got To Jay, I Knew Exactly What Was Up. So I Waved To Him Instead. Waiting For The Waiter To Place Our Seats Down. Once He Did We Sat Next To Trina, Across From Kelly And Ty.

"Bitch Y'all Dating Siblings Now?" Trina Whispered.

"So He Introduced Her As His Girlfriend?" I Asked Trying To Put Pieces Together.

"No, But You Can Tell They Fucking. I Mean The Chick Feeding Him And Shit" Trina Said Eyeing Them Making Me Do The Same.

"So He's Been Busy" I Said As I Watched Them Smile Looking Into Each Other Eyes.

"Don't Be Talking Shit When I Can't Hear" Kelly Said Making Us Laugh.

"Okay Okay, We'll Talk Later" I Said As The Waiter Came Over To Jacob And I Requesting Our Drinks.

"So When Is Moving Day?" Trina Asked.

"Next Saturday, Can You All Help Me Move Pretty Please?" I Replied.

"But You Don't Have Any Furniture" Ty Said Laughing.

"No I Kept My Bed  And Stuff In Storage From When Michelle, Angie And I Were All Living Together" I Said Sticking Out My Tongue.

"I'm Free, But You Better  Be Feeding A Nigga" Larry Said Making Me Roll Mh Eyes.

"McDonalds It Is, Y'all All Sharing Fries And Nuggets" I Said.

"Cheap Ass" Trina Said.

"Girl This Down Payment Killed Me...I Never Really  Had To Worry About Money Before" I Said Softly Looking At Jay Who Was Already Looking At Me.

"Well" Kelly Said Sipping On Her Glass Of Wine.

"You Still Had Bills Before Though" Lenny Said.

"But That Was Split Between All Three Of Us Dummy" Angie Defended.

"Well I Guess" Lenny Said.

"So Everyone Can Help Me Move?" I Asked Looking At Everyone.

They All Agreed Except Jay As An Uneasy Expression Was Plastered All Over His Face.