54

"Blue Put Her Feet Under The Pillow" My Mom Ordered Making Me Roll My Eyes.

"No Baby It's Okay" I Smiled Lightly Looking At Her.

"Blue Do As Your Told" My Mama Said. Blue Looked At Us Back And Forth Unsure Of What To Really Do.

I Looked At My Mother And She Looked At Me With A Sly Smile On Her Face "Beyoncé You Need To Rest" She Said.

"Just Go Play" I Said Looking At Blue, She Looked At My Mama And She Let Out A Sigh Nodding Her Head. Blue Kissed My Cheek Before Putting The Pillow Down On The Other Couch. I Waited Until She Went Into Her Room "Blue Is So Scared Of You It's Sad" I Said.

"As She Should, I'm Her Grandmother. She Knows I Don't Play" My Mother Said. I Rolled My Eyes "This Is Exactly Why I Didn't Want To Tell You About My Accident" I Said.

"Even If You Didn't I Would've Found Out Eventually" She Said Before Taking A Sip Of Her Tea. I Still Didn't Tell Her I Was Pregnant, I Mean She Didn't Even Know Jay And I Were Somewhat Back Together.

If Not On Cue, Jay Entered The House Placing His Keys That He Made From Mine On The Rack. "Having Keys To Your Place Is A Bit Much Don't You Think?" She Asked Raising Her Eyebrow.

"Hey Ba-Mama Tina" Jay Said Caught Off Guard.

My Mama Looked At Me Then Back At Jay, She Placed A Fake Smile Across Her Face "Well What Brings You By?" She Asked As He Kissed Her Cheek Then Gave Me Hug.

"To Check Up On Bey-"

"Did You Know That I Picked Blue Up From School Today?" My Mother Asked.

"I Did Not, I Thought Bey Did-"

My Mother Began To Laugh "So You Allow My Daughter To Leave This House And Drive In What Car?"

"Her Rental Car, They Were Supposed To Drop It Off Early This Morning" Jay Said Looking Confused.

My Mother Shook Her Head "Do You Care About Your Child Shawn?"

"Mama" I Said Trying To Stop Her Because She Was Beginning To Get Out Of Line Which She Does Often.

"It Won't Happen Again" Jay Said Sternly Before Placing His Computer Bag On The Island Going To The Kitchen.

"That Boy Has Always Been Clueless, I'm Kind Glad Y'all Ended Things. I Mean I Know Y'all Aren't Together But He Could Make Sure Your Good And Definitely Make Sure Blue Gets To And From School Safely" My Mother Explained.

"Can You Just Drop It Please" I Said.

I Heard Blue Screaming Her Dads Name, I Turned To See Him Pick Her Up Kissing Her Lips. "Can You Help Me With My Math Homework Please" She Begged.

"Of Course Princess, I Was Hoping My Math Wiz  Genes Passed Down To You But I Guess You Got Your Mamas" He Joked.

"Shut Up Little Boy" I Smiled.

"Oh, Almost Forgot....Did I Get The Right Masks?" Jay Asked As He Pulled Out Some Face Masks From His Computer Bag.

Blue Started Clapping Her Hands "Yes The Unicorn One, We're Doing It Tonight?" Blue Asked.

"At Your Request Madam" Jay Said Placing Her Down On The Floor While He Bowed.

"Thank You My Lord" Blue Said Tapping His Head Making Me Giggle.

"I'll Retreat To Your Quarters In Two O Hours" Jay Said. Blue Nodded Her Head Before Sashaying Away.

"Let Me Take A Quick Nap Before I Party Up With The Princess" Jay Said As He Drunk His Bottle Of Izze Walking To My Bedroom.