39

"They Found Oxycodone, Heroine, It's A Damn Mess" Ty Ty Said As He Sat Down.

"Angie Would Never, I Mean Weed...Black And Mild Occasionally But Not All That" Bey Said Shocked By What He Wass Saying.

"Wait Who's Watching Blue?" Kelly Asked As Titan Rested Peacefully In Her Arms.

"My Mama" I Said Taking A Sip Of My Coffee.

"Was She In The Car With That Bitch?" Kelly Asked

"The Police Said It Seemed Like Someone Else Was In The Car With Her But On Site It Was Just Her And The Other Vehicle" Ty Explained.

"Did The Bitch Really Run Off Barely Alive?" Bey Asked.

"I Wouldn't Be Surprised, She Didn't Want To Get Involved With The Cops. You Can Tell She Was Shady" Michelle Said.

"This Is Just A Mess Man" Bey Said. I Rubbed Her Thigh, I Knew She Was Trying To Hold It Together But At The End Of The Day That Was Her Cousin She Grew Up With. That Was Blood.

"I Still Haven't Called My Mom, But I Know Shes On Her Way" Larry Said Softly. Angie's Mom Was A Weird Case, I Only Been Around Her A Couple Of Times Because All She Dis Was Work And I Could Tell She Wasn't Very Close To Larry And Angie.

"You Need To Call Auntie" Bey Said Looking At Him Shocked.

"I'm Pretty Sure They Already Called Her While She Was At Work" Larry Said.

"Let Me Try To Call LaLa" Michelle Said Getting Up, We All Looked Up At Her.

"You Got Her Number?" Kelly Asked.

"Y'all Know I'm The Nice One Out The Group. I Was Tryna Give The Girl A Chance" Michelle Replied Before Walking Away To Call Her.

We Waited As The Doctors Continued Still In Surgery With Angie. "My Ass Shouldn't Even Be Here For Her Ungrateful Ass" Ty Said As He Rubbed His Eyes. It Was Getting Late And We Still Had No Answers. LaLa Wasn't Picking Up Michelle Phone Calls Which I Wasn't Surprised.

"Who You Telling, Last Time I Checked Her Ass Wasn't Checking For Us" Kelly Agreed.

"She's Still Family, Angie Is Just Going Through Some Shit Just Like We All Were At Some Point" Bey Defended.

"Where's My Baby?!" We Heard. I Looked Up To See Angie's Mom Along With Ms.Tina Scanning The Room.

"We're Over Here Ma" Larry Said Getting Up. They Quickly Checked In Before Heading Over To Us.

"What's Going On Larry?" Angie's Mom Asked While Ms.Tina Hugged Bey Kissing Her Forehead.

"The Doctors Are Still In Surgery With Her" Larry Said Leaving Out The Drugs Part. Which I Get It, He Didn't Want Her To Worry More Than She Already Was.

"Oh My God" Ms.Tina Said As She Rocked Bey Side To Side.

"I Knew I Shouldn't Have Let Y'all Move To New York, But I Just Thought-" Angie's Mom Said More To Herself.

"This Isn't Your Fault" Larry Said To Her.

"Angie Doesn't Even Have A Damn Car So Who Car Was She In?" She Asked Looking At All Of Us.

"One Of Her Co-Workers" Bey Said Lifting From Ms.Tinas Chest.

"Oh My God How Is The Co-Worker?" Angie's Mom Asked.

"She Fled The Scene" Larry Said.

"Fled The Scene And Left My Child There" Angie's Mom Said.

"Beyince?" We All Heard. On Cue We All Rushed Towards The Doctor.