Introduction

Hello and welcome to the overhyped Hermittpad Community Recap!

If you're new here then we'll walk you through! And if you're a returning member then welcome back! We hope everyone has a fantastic stay!

We're the Hermittpad Recap team and this is our main project: the Community Recap! Every week we'll be bringing you a detailed report of Hermittpad happenings! From milestones on books and followers, to new books and fanfic recommendations, to even events hosted within our community. Oh and cults! We cover those too :) 

You can even submit things to be Recapped by following our LinkTree! Consider this the masterpost of the Hermittpad Recap where you can also apply to become a member of the team and join the official Hermittpad Discord server! 

https://linktr.ee/HermittpadRecap

Our main goal is to connect the Hermitcraft Wattpad community in one easy to find and easy to reach spot! Everyone has a place here in Hermittpad and we want all of the talented authors to get the recognition they deserve. And if you're just dipping your toes into this side of the fandom then this is a great place to start! 

So, welcome. Take a seat, get cozy.

And turn the page, if you dare.