Lonely Day

I woke up and Jay still had his arm around me. I slowly got out of bed and walked down the stairs to check on Georgie. I walked into the guest room and Georgie was still asleep so I walked back into the living room and I took Coco out her cage. I took her outside so she could get used to doing the toilet outside. I walked back into the house with Coco and Georgie was sitting on the sofa. "Morning Georgie" "Morning Kat" I put Coco down to run around. I walked over to the kitchen to make Coco some food. I made her food and put it in her cage. I took her water bowl and filled it up just as Jay came down the stairs. "You two are up early" "Yeah I couldn't sleep" "I heard the door opening" Jay walked into the kitchen to get food. He grabbed an apple then picked Coco up and put her in her cage. I went to kiss Jay but he dodged me again. "Jay stops dodging me" he looked at me weirdly "When I go to kiss you" "I'm sorry" he walked over and kissed me.  I had a sore head but didn't think anything of it.

 I went upstairs to get changed. I put on a pair of ripped blue jeans and a grey top with converse. Jay came upstairs just as I was putting my shoes on. He kissed me before getting changed. I went into the bathroom and straightened my hair. I brushed my teeth and did my make up. I walked out of the bathroom and Jay was downstairs. I grabbed my keys and put them in my bag as well and my phone and purse. "Georgie I'm taking Jay to work if you want to come" "Can I come like this?" "Sure let's go through" We got into the car and started driving to the 21st district.

We arrived at the 21st district and Jay got out of the car. "I want to see Erin, Jay. Georgie do you want to come in?" "Yeah, I'll come in" I got out the car and walked up the stairs "Morning Platt" "Morning Trudy" "Morning Jay, Morning Katrina" I walked up the stairs behind Jay with Georgie looking unsure. The gate slammed behind us and Georgie jumped. "You ok?" "Yeah," she said worriedly. Erin saw me and ran up to me "Katttt" "Hi Erin" Erin turned to face Jay "You arrested someone before the shift started?" she said to him "Nope not me" "Erin this is my sister Georgie" "Georgie you have grown so much" "Thanks" "Erin can I talk to you for a minute?" "Sure follow me"

 We walked into the interrogation room "What's up" "The other night when I was really drunk...." "Kartina Hart what did you do?" "Jay and I....." "NOOOO" "yes" she hugged me. " Why's Georgie in town?" "To be honest, I don't know" "Well if you need a babysitter I'm here," She said while we walked into the main room. Everyone turned to look as soon as they heard Erin say, babysitter. Jay's head turned faster than anyone elses. He stood up and walked up to me. "Babysitter? Why would we need a babysitter?" "because I can't handle my sister" He took a sigh of relief" "Jay if I was pregnant I would tell you before Erin" He hugged me before walking back to his desk " Erin I forgot to say I'm sorry for stealing your partner yesterday" "It's ok, the car was peaceful without him moaning" I started to laugh. "Georgie let's go" I turned to kiss Jay. I walked down the stairs before realizing I didn't have the car keys. "Jay I need the keys" He threw me the keys and I caught them. "See you all later," I said walking out of Intelligence.

 I went over to see Trudy "Georgie wait a minute" "Hey Trudy" "Hello Katrina, Who's this Georgie" "That is my little sister" "Hey Georgie" "Hi there" "You ok now Katrina" "I'm better today, Thanks Trudy" "Hey I'm here if you need me" "Thanks, I better get her home," I said looking at Georgie. "Bye Trudy" Bye Katrina" I walked out to the car "You can sit next to me when we're alone" Georgie got in the front of the car" I started the car and had to stop at Walmart. 

We got to Walmart "Do you want to come in?" "Yeah, why not. Why are we even here?" "I need some stuff" "Ok" We walked inside and I went straight to the hair aisle. I picked up some moose and heat protection spray. I walked into the aisle next to it and saw some pregnancy tests. Georgie wasn't with me so I managed to go and pay before I found her again. I got the pregnancy tests for the future just in case. I found Georgie and we walked out to the car "Did you get what you needed?" "Yep," I said starting the car. 

We arrived back home and Georgie went into her room. I went into the kitchen to make a sandwich. I normally have a tomato, cucumber and ham sandwich but I felt really sick smelling the tomato. I finished cutting the tomato and put it in a tub. I put the tub into the fridge and grabbed the ham. I finished making my sandwich and sat down on the sofa and ate it. I looked at Coco and she was sleeping I walked into the guest bedroom and saw Georgie was sleeping as well. No one was awake so I decided to go see Kidd and Severide and thank them for yesterday. I grabbed my bag and went out to the car and started driving.

I arrived at Kelly and Stella's place and knocked on the door. Matt answered the door I forgot he was staying there. "Hey, Matt" "Hey Kat" "Is Stella and Kelly here?" "Yeah come on in" "Hey Kat" "Hey I hope in not interrupting" "No what's up" "Everyone was sleeping and Jay's at work" "ah well I said your welcome anytime and you still are" "Yeah thanks for that" "Hey it's ok" "I forgot to say thanks for yesterday" "Hey it's ok Kat" " Kelly I'm sorry for making you clam me down 9 years later" "Kat what I said yesterday about you dad. I mean it" "Thanks. I'll leave you alone" I opened their door and walked out to my car. I sat and thought about where to go then I looked at the time and it was 3 pm. I decided to go get Jay from work. I started the car and drove slowly to the 21st district.

I arrived at the 21st district and walked in. "Hey, Trudy can you buzz me up please" "Hey Katrina, They aren't in but I'm sure Jay won't mind you waiting at his desk" "Is anyone in?" "Kim's up there," she said just as intelligence walked in. Jay walked behind me and kissed my neck "I'll grab my stuff and be down in a minute" Jay came down the stairs and I threw him the keys. I walked out to the car and got in. I opened my bag to look for my phone and forgot I had the pregnancy tests in my bag. I grabbed them and put them under my leg " What was that?" "what?" "That thing you just put under your leg" "Oh it's nothing" "Kat I'm a detective it's not nothing" "Just go home" I put them back into my bag

We got back home I put my bag on the table and I got ready for Molly's. I jumped in the shower. When I got out the shower I blow-dried my hair and then straightened it. I quickly did my make up then decided on what to wear. I chose some black jeans, a white top and a leather jacket with my black high heels. I went downstairs and Jay was ready to go. I grabbed my bag off the table and we walked to Molly's.

We got to Molly's and we sat down. Herrmann walked over to me "What can I get you two kids" "Can I get a beer please Herrmann" " A soda for me Herrmann" I wasn't in the mood for drinking after yesterday. " A soda?" Jay looked at me "I'm not in the mood for drinking after yesterday" He kissed me. A few hours later we went home. Jay took Coco out while I got ready for bed. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I grabbed one of Jay's shirts and put it on. I got into bed and waited for Jay to come up. Jay went into the bathroom and got ready. He got into bed and put his arm around me and I fell asleep.