Unexpected Visitor

I woke up and Jay wasn't in bed I looked in his drawer, his gun was still there so he must be in the house or out on a personal thing. I looked at the time and it was 11 am I must have needed the sleep. I needed to pee so I got up and went to the toilet before jumping in a nice cool shower. I brushed my teeth and put another one of Jay's hoodies on and a pair of shorts.

 I walked downstairs and Coco jumped on me "Good Morning Coco" I said in a baby voice Jay walked out of the kitchen "Morning precious" "Morning Baby" I kissed him before sitting on the sofa. "So I have something to ask you" "Yeah what is it" "When you go on maternity leave you still get paid but you will be bored at home" "Yeah I will be" "So Hank offered you a job" "I like being a paramedic though" "It's only while you are on maternity leave" "What's the job?" "Things like pinging phones, going through the database and sorting case files" "Sounds alright" "Any way you can think about it" He got up and walked through to the kitchen. "Hey Babe" Jay walked out of the kitchen "Why don't we take Coco for a walk around the park" "Yeah when?" "Hold that thought"

I walked into the downstairs bathroom and was sick "It was going to happen at one point" The door went so Jay didn't have to come in. I tried to listen to who was there but all I could hear was "I need to see" I splashed my face with water and walked out the bathroom and over to the door "Max?" "Hey Kat" "What are you doing here? How did you get my address?" "I'm here to see you and Georgie gave me it" "Max I came here for a fresh start" "That's why I'm here" "Max you're my cousin, you can't be here for MY fresh start" Jay looked at me and then at the space in the living room. I walked over to space in the room"Want me to grab my gun and badge and kick him out?" "Hold that thought I have to be sick" I walked back into the bathroom to be sick.

 I walked out and Jay was holding an anti-sickness pill and a glass of water I took the pill then kissed Jay. "No punches" I looked at him "No promises now get ready or you will be late," I said that even though I knew he had today off "No stress then," I said nothing "Max why are you here" "I came to see you" I put his hand on my face. "Get off" I slapped him across the face "Max you're my cousin and whatever I did when I was in Indianapolis I forgot it when I came here" He moved his hand off my face and onto my back "Max I mean it get off" Jay walked down the stairs. His gun was in his holster and his badge around his neck like he was going to work. Jay had his hand on his gun ready to pull it out and shoot someone. I slapped him again so Jay would see "I'm going to get you arrested" Jay walked in front of me "and I'll arrest you here and now for sexual harassment if you don't leave now" I sat on the sofa and went light-headed. "I'm not leaving my cousin like that look at her" "Turn around and I can arrest you or you can leave" Jay turned around to look at me I nodded "Turn around" "I'll phone Hank" I stood up to get my phone. I phoned Hank but he didn't answer so I phoned Erin "Hey Erin" "Hey Kat" "How should I say this" "what?" "Jay may have just arrested my cousin for sexual harassment and I need someone on duty to take him to the station" "I'll bring intelligence". "Intelligence is coming down". I sat on the sofa and put my hands in my head. "Forget that walk I'm not in the mood" 

10 minutes later Ruzek and Atwater turned up "I'll get the door" I stood up to get the door "Good Morning Ruzek, Atwater" "Good Morning Kat" "So Max this is Officer Ruzek and Officer Atwater" Jay walked out "And let me tell you they are not nice" "Well" "They now have to take you to the cage. If you walked out when Jay" Jay piped up "I'm on duty now so it's Detective Halstead" "Ok if you walked out when Detective Halstead gave you the change Detective Lindsay wouldn't have to come down with their boss" Just as I said that Erin walked in and straight up to Max "I remember you, Max, I checked your file you have 2 priors for sexual harassment on family and let me guess you have a black SUV and you were following Katrina Hart. That's called stalking" Erin grabbed him by the hair and stood him up and threw him at Ruzek who grabbed his shirt and threw him in the car. "Thanks, guys" "No problem Kat keep that stress down" They walked out and Jay took his badge and holster off and put them on the coffee table. He sat down next to me and I put my head on his shoulder and fell asleep.

 I woke up a little later and Jay was still next to me he kissed my forehead and hugged me tight "I'm ready for bed" I yawned. He stood up and picked me up and carried me upstairs and to bed. I crawled along the bed to my side "I love you" "I love you too" Jay put the tv on but I just cuddled into him thinking about the future and what could happen. "How about when we find the gender out we have a gender reveal party" "We can think about it tomorrow" I fell asleep after Jay said that.