Sad Day Big News

I woke up to Jay looking for his suit. "Baby calm down" I sat up "I can't find my dress blues" I got out of bed "Jay look at me" I grabbed his face "You need to calm down you're not going to find it like this. Sit down and I'll look for you dress blues" Jay sat down and I looked through his suitcases. I found his dress blues and hung them up on the wardrobe door. "Thank you so much," He said before kissing me I got back into bed and watched him get changed. He couldn't find his badge so he passed me the 'Police' box to look through I moved a couple of things and found his badge, name badge and award bar I handed them to him and he kissed me. He walked down the stairs and I walked into the bathroom because I had to pee which is normal. I saw Jay didn't have his gun or Holster so I grabbed them and walked downstairs with them. "Thank you so much I've got to go now" I kissed him "Be safe" He shut the door behind him. 

I had 8 hours to cook dinner and dessert and get my sister out of the house for her last night but thankfully she didn't have her flight till 5 pm so we could still tell her before she went home. I went into the kitchen and saw we didn't have anything to make pasta with. I phoned Stella "Hey Stella" "Hey Kat what can I do for you?" "Can you go to the shop for me?" "Yeah sure, what do you need?" "Stuff to make pasta I'm going to tell Jay tonight" "Only because you're telling Jay" "thank you so much I'll pay you when you get here" I hung up. I took the stuff out to make a cake. In between making the cake I was being sick in the downstairs bathroom so it took me around an hour to make. I put the cake in the oven just as Stella came in "Hiiii" "Hey Stella" "Let me tidy up for you while you attempt to get your sister out the house" "thank you so much" 

I walked into the Guest bedroom and Georgie was sitting on her computer. "Hey Baby" "Hey granny" "So how do you feel about going out tonight?" "With you and Jay?" "no" "then who" "well I heard there was a little high school reunion" "wait seriously" "yeah seriously" "who should I contact to go" "Elise Pratt" "I remember her" "so you going?" "yeah I'll go" "thank you so mu-" "on one condition" "what" "why do you want me out the house tonight?" "because I want to have a date night with Jay" "Ok, I'll go" I walked out of the Guest room "andddd....." "It's me and him tonight" "yesssss" 

Stella started making the pasta and she told me to go get changed. I walked up the stairs and put on the red dress I used on Kelly and Stella's engagement night. I curled my hair and did my make up. I put on red lipstick and my red heels so Jay wouldn't think anything. I walked down the stairs and Stella came and hugged me. Georgie walked out of the guest room all ready for the reunion I could feel a tear in my eye "Georgie you look amazing" "I'm going to go now and leave you and Jay in peace" "I love you Georgie" "I love you too" Stella and I came up with a plan. I was going to get the pregnancy test out of my bedroom and put it in the cupboard when Jay pulled up I was going to go into Georgies room and Stella would tell Jay to get changed into something nice then he would walk down the stairs and it would be me there not her. I saw Jay pulling into the driveway so I went into the guest room and hid until Stella came in. Stella came in and I walked out into the living room. 

Jay walked down the stairs in a suit "Hey handsome" "hey baby, what's the occasion?" "I just wanted to do something special for you". We walked into the kitchen and Stella had laid the food and plates out perfectly "aww baby". We ate the food and talked about our day when we had finished I opened the cupboard and took the pregnancy test and held it. " Jay I have something to tell you" "Baby what's wrong" I took the pregnancy test and gave it to him "Are you serious" "Yeah" I started to cry he stood up so I stood up. He picked me up and kissed me. "I'm so happy" he started to cry while saying that. "Who else knows" "Stella and Sylvie only because they were there when I took it" "When did you find out?" "Yesterday after shift that's why we went over to Sylvie's" "I love you so so so so much" "I love you too" "That's why you got a soda yesterday" "yeah, How about we go to Molly's to celebrate" "Come on then" I grabbed my bag and we headed to Molly's. 

Standing outside Molly's I said "Let's not tell anyone yet" "I think we should wait a bit until we decide what to do" "I want to keep it" "So do I" "Then we are agreed" We walked into Molly's like normal and we sat down. Otis came over "What can I get you two love birds?" I started to laugh " One soda and a beer please Otis" "No problem" Stella and Sylvie stood behind Jay nodding and shaking their heads. "Just say it you two" Jay turned around "He knows" "Great news isn't it Jay," Stella said too excited. Jay just laughed. "Can I tell Kelly then?" "No, I think that's something I better do. I want Jay and myself alive after he finds out" "Good point" she walked away. "Want to head home?" "You can have one more beer" "thanks" he blew me a kiss over the table. "When do you want to tell everyone?" "I would do it next shift but Dani one of the squad members is coming back to work " "Yeah" "We should tell my sister and intelligence tomorrow and then tell 51 the shift after Dani comes back" "I like that idea" Jay had finished his beer and we decided to go home. "My feet are so sore," I said halfway along the road suddenly Jay picked me up and carried me home.

We got home and I got ready for bed. Stella was so obsessed with Coco she 'took' him for a night. Jay came up the stairs behind me. I walked into the bathroom because I had to pee. After I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I then got Jay to help me out of my dress because I couldn't reach the zipper. I managed to reach the straps on my shoes and I threw them across the room so I wouldn't have to see them for the night. I got into bed and Jay got in after me. I lay my head on his chest and I felt his hand on my stomach. I started smiling not that he could see it. I fell asleep with Jay's hand on my stomach.