Stalker

I woke up around 6 am but for once I didn't feel sick but I didn't speak too soon because I knew I would be sick soon enough. I got up and walked through to the common room I really wanted coffee but I knew I couldn't. Severide walked in "I swear you're always up at this time" "Yeah I am"  He walked back to his quarters and I sat at the round table and stared into space until Cruz walked in around 6:30 am "You're up early Hart" "So are you Cruz" "Good Point" he sat down at the circle table 

Squad 3, Ambulance 61 Man Down 715 South Ada Street 

I looked at Cruz "This must be a good one if Squads coming" I said while running even though Will told me not to. I jumped in the ambo and waited on Sylvie who was walking "Sylvie hurry up even Capp is moving faster than you" She finally got in the ambo I pressed the lights and drove out after Squad.

We arrived at South Ada Street and there was a man with a pole going through his leg. "Ouch" I heard Tony say. I pulled the blue rubber gloves on and grabbed the medical bags. "Guys you can't pull it out it looks like it goes through his femoral arteries and if you pull it out he will bleed to death" "Capp get the cutters" "Sir what's your name?" "Kieron, Kieron Lucero" "Hi Kieron I'm Kat and this is my partner, Sylvie" "Kat where do want it cut?" I pointed to the point on the pole "There" Cruz took his jacket off and put it in front of Kieron's face to protect him from the sparks. "Man this might hurt a bit but it will be over soon enough" I nodded to Kelly and he started cutting the top of the pole and then it snapped off "Where now Kat" I pointed to a stop under his leg and Kelly started cutting. I ran to get the gurney and backboard. "Log roll to the left on 3 1...2...3..." we turned him onto his left side and slid the backboard under him "Lift on 3 1...2...3..." we lifted him onto the gurney and squad helped us to the ambo. Kelly pulled me to the side "Be careful when you're out on calls" "Kelly I will be fine" I smiled and got into the front of the ambo Cruz shut the doors and banged on them to signal me. I started driving to med.

We got to med and I opened the backdoors " Sylvie talk to me" Sylvie started filling them in "Trauma 2" we pushed the gurney into Trauma 2 and helped them quickly before walking out. I filled out the paperwork while Sylvie restocked the ambo. I looked at the time and sighed. I signed the paperwork and walked out to the ambo just as Will was walking in. "Morning Will" "Morning Kat" I jumped into the ambo and started driving back to 51 

We got back to 51 and I saw Jay's work car there but it wasn't him becasue he wasn't working today surprisingly. I walked into the common room and sat down. "Has anyone noticed that black SUV sitting out the front of the house?" Blake Gallo asked. Blake was the new candidate becasue Mills moved to squad. Everyone shook their heads "I noticed it, it looks like Jay's work SUV but he's not at work and Erin is the only other person who has access to it" "81 grab you halligans and come down" "Squad do the same" "51 grab them"  I looked at Sylvie "Just follow them". They walked down the driveway towards the car but it sped off. "That's not CPD" "No it's not" we all walked back up to the common room but by then 3rd shift was coming in. Casey, Severide and Herrmann spoke to the people in charge of 3rd shift and told them about it. I walked to the locker room but I felt really sick. "Hey Kat, Jay's waiting in the driveway" "Can you send him to the bathroom" Sylvie walked to get Jay and I walked to the bathroom to be sick. Jay came in behind me and kissed my head. I stopped being sick and walked up to Jay and put my head against his chest "Let's get your bag" We walked through to the empty locker room and got my bag. I swapped my CFD paramedic jacket for my dad's CFD squad jacket. I put my head against Jay's chest and he put his arm around me and kissed my forehead and we walked out to his car.

We got home and I wasn't in the mood to do anything but I told Herrmann I would help at Molly's tonight so I went and had a shower while my hair was still in dutch braids so they would curl. I put a small bit of makeup on and I chose a grey vest top, a pair of black jeans and a pair of black trainers on. I took my hair out of the dutch braids and moved it to the side. I walked downstairs and Jay was waiting "ready to go?" "Yep," 

We walked to Molly's and I stopped. "Jay I didn't want you to go full detective Halstead on this but I need to tell you" "What's up" "We got called to a man that had a pole stuck in his leg and there was a black SUV there and when we got back to 51 the same SUV was there. Gallo the new candidate noticed it and 81, squad and 51 all went down with their halligans and they got up close but the car drove away" "I won't go full detective but you are not telling me something" by this point we were outside Molly's "The SUV is over there" I looked in the direction of the SUV and Jay looked over "Let's just go inside"

 I got in and Herrmann shouted, "Hart you're locking up" I looked at him "I'll wait but I need to tell Erin about the SUV" Casey walked over "The SUV from 51?" "Yeah it was at that case squad and ambo were at this morning and it's outside Molly's so it's following someone from Squad or me or Sylvie" "Be safe then" the next couple of hours went really fast and it was soon time to lock up. I threw Jay the keys and I switched the lights off. The SUV was still outside Molly's. "Jay the car" He looked while we walked away. "Let's go back inside and lock the doors I'm phoning Erin to take us home" We got back inside and Erin came so we got out to Erin's car and she drove us home. "Thanks, Erin" 

I walked in and Jay locked the door and walked up to bed after letting Coco outside. I took my makeup off and got changed into one of Jay's shirts and a pair of shorts. He kissed my forehead while I was brushing my teeth. I got into bed and turned onto my side and Jay hugged me. I didn't feel safe but I didn't want to tell Jay. I felt a tear fall down my face then Jay's hand wiping it away. I turned to face him "You don't feel safe do you?" "No" another tear fell down my face. He held me tight "Everything will be ok" I fell asleep and Jay was still holding me.