Christmas Party

I woke up and Jay was lying asleep next to me. So I slowly got out of bed and waddled through to the bathroom. After I was done in the bathroom I looked in the wardrobe and found Jay's suit but I wasn't sure if he was wearing a suit or his dress blues so I just brushed my teeth then went downstairs and sat on the sofa and watched tv. I was sitting for about an hour and then there was a knock on the door. I waddled over to the door and opened it "Josh good to see you" I hugged him "Come in" I moved to the side and he walked in "Where are we going?" "Living room" I waddled to the living room then sat down on the sofa.
"Why did you tell Erin about the July 2016 wedding?" "Because she needed to know about it" "No she didn't" "Don't think I was going to lie to my best friend about something like that" Jay walked down the stairs. "Morning babe" "Morning" He looked confused "What's going on?" "Josh was just leaving to go be with his fiance" he stood up "Let me walk you out" I nodded to Jay who walked out with Josh. 
Jay walked back in and sat down "What was that about?" "Me telling Erin to ask him about the July 2016 wedding" He nodded "So what are we doing today?" "I need to get my hair done before tonight" "What time?" I looked at the time "In an hour" I stood up and waddled upstairs.
I looked in the wardrobe "What suit are you wearing?" "I only have one suit" "I know are you wearing a suit or dress blues?" "Just my suit" "Ok" I waddled into the bathroom. After I was done I chose a black dress and a denim jacket. "What shoes today?" "My black flats please" Jay grabbed them and put them on for me. "Thank you" I leaned in and kissed him.
I waddled downstairs and Dani and Severide were standing there "Hey" I walked up to them and hugged them "Where are you going?" "To get my hair done" "Where's Jay?" "He's upstairs and why are you asking so many questions?" "Just asking normal questions" I gave Severide a weird look and walked passed them. "Are you not asking how we got in?" "You have a key I can remember who has a key to my house" Dani started laughing "I just can't remember things I need" and as if I had planned it Jay walked downstairs holding my phone "Forgetting something?" "Maybe" I laughed because Jay hadn't noticed Dani and Kelly sitting on the sofa. Jay handed me my phone and I couldn't stop laughing "What's funny?" "Look at the sofa" Dani turned around and started laughing "Jay I think you need to get your eyes tested man" I kept laughing "Jay hurry up or I'm going to be late" Jay pulled his shoes on as Kelly and Dani stood up "Let's all get going to wherever we have to be" I waddled out to the car as Jay locked the door.

I opened my door "Are you coming in?" "Nah" "Ok" I got out and then Jay got out "I knew you would" I laughed and waddled up to the hairdressers. Jay was looking at some pictures of baby stuff "Jay we are so late and we can't fit anything else into that room" I laughed while I was getting my hair washed. I got my hair cut then decided to get them to style it to save time I got them to curl it then pin it up. I paid and waddled over to Jay "You look beautiful but we need to finish getting ready because we only have 2 hours your hair took that long" I laughed and looked at the time "We have 3 hours" We walked out to the car.

 I paid and waddled over to Jay "You look beautiful but we need to finish getting ready because we only have 2 hours your hair took that long" I laughed and looked at the time "We have 3 hours" We walked out to the car

We got home and I walked in. "Jay does your suit need to be pressed?" "I can do it" There was a knock on the door so I went to answer it "Hey Sylvie Hey Matt" "Hey there's a power cut at our side of the city so can we get ready here" I looked at Jay "Sure I will show you a guest room" I waddled up to the guest room "Here you go if you want to get ready separately the other guest room is across the hall" I smiled and waddled to my bedroom. 
I waddled into the bathroom and jumped in a shower before doing my makeup. I decided to do a nude eye look that had blue on the end. I put fake lashes on just because I knew that very soon I wouldn't be able to do anything like this. I put in some earrings and I put a necklace on.