Girls Night

I rolled out of bed and walked to the bathroom I did everything I needed to and put my hair into 2 boxers braid then walked out to the bedroom. I got changed into a pair of 3 quarter black leggings, a black sport's bra and a burgundy sports vest. "Morning baby" "Morning" "Where are you going?" "Antonio said he would train me so I can start boxing again" I smiled "Can you wait I'll come with you" I nodded "I'm just up so yeah" I kissed him then walked downstairs.
I grabbed an orange and ate it "I'm sorry I took so long" "It's ok when are we getting our son back?" "Tonight Will said they were taking him to the zoo with Owen" I nodded "Ok give me a minute can you fill me a water bottle up" "Yeah what one?" "I don't mind" I walked over to the door and grabbed my black trainers and put them on "Ok let's go" I nodded and walked out "You're driving?" he nodded "Ok I'll see you there" I smiled and started running to Antonio's gym.

"Hey Antonio" "Hey Kat" I smiled and hugged him quickly "Jay's not here?" He shook his head and I chuckled "I ran here and he took the car" "I can tell you are panting" I laughed "I planned on jogging but I wanted to beat Jay" "Come in I'm not gonna make you stand in the cold Chicago weather" "It's not too bad" I smirked and walked in
 "You boxed before?" "Years ago erm before my dad died so probably around 16/17" "Why you stop?" "Moved to Indianapolis never felt myself after we moved" "Ok you remember how to wrap?" "I remember it all I'm just rusty" "I'll get you some wraps what colour?" "What you got?" "Blue, black, pink, purple, red" "Red or purple" Antonio threw me a red wrap "To match the firetrucks" I shook my head "My temper isn't that bad" "Really now" I smirked then Jay walked in. 
"Took your time" "Who drove you?" "No one I arrived here before you and running" "I don't believe that" I looked at Antonio "She did I watched her" I smiled then wrapped my hands. "Oh now you plan on beating me" "Not today" I looked at him and he threw me my water bottle and I put it at the side of the ring. Antonio threw me some gloves and I put them on "Jay you know where everything is and there's some accounting stuff you can save me from" "Nah you're fine I'm the silent partner" I chuckled and stepped into the ring. 
"You got a combo?" I nodded "Go hit me" I smiled and started boxing. I soon stopped "Why did you stop again?" I smiled "Didn't feel like myself anymore" "Bull" I smiled and pulled the gloves off and took a drink of my water "Wanna go again or not?" I looked at the clock on the wall "It's only 10 so I'll go again" I pulled the gloves on and walked over to Antonio "Let's do some dodging as well" I nodded then Jay walked over "I've got to go before I'm late" I nodded "Ok be safe" "I will you ok going home" I nodded "I'll go see Sylvie and then get Will to meet me somewhere" "I'll pick you and Noah up on my way home" "Ok I love you" "I love you too" I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck then kissed him "Ok go beat Antonio" I smiled and walked back to Antonio. "Ok let's go" I nodded and we started boxing for a while. "It's 11 Kat take a break" I nodded and pulled my gloves off and grabbed my water bottle and took a drink "I'll take you home and you can get dressed and I'll drive you to mine" "Ok" I nodded and unwrapped my hands "Keep the wrap" I nodded and threw Antonio the gloves. I grabbed my water bottle and we walked out to Antonio's car.
"So Toni what are your plans?" "For the wedding?" I nodded "I haven't thought any further into that would you help me pick a ring?" "Of course I would" I smiled "When are you free?" "Today and tomorrow" "Ok tomorrow?" I nodded "Sounds good" I smiled.

"Come in I'm not gonna stop you" I opened the door and walked into the house "Give me 10 or so" "Ok" I ran upstairs and got changed into a pair of ripped black jeans, a black vest and a red and black flannel top. I ran downstairs and grabbed my timberland boots and pulled them on. "Ok I'm ready" "Damn you are fast" I smiled, "Everyone says that" I grabbed my phone and put it in my back pocket. I locked the door and got into Antonios car.
"It feels good not having to carry a 9-month-old about" he laughed "Don't laugh" "I have 2 kids I can laugh" I shook my head "So you want more kids?" I nodded "Yeah probably I'm not sure though" I smiled slightly "Oh Sylvie doesn't know you are coming" I smiled "Great I love sneaking up on her" "Don't we all" I chuckled.