Home Sweet Home!

I woke up and Jay was awake staring at me "What" "You are beautiful" "I am not" "Yes you are" "This baby is killing me" "That's what makes you beautiful" "How about we look at houses today" "Ok what's our budget" "What do you want it to be" "I don't know Kat" "Pick a number Jay" "How much do we have" "A lot more than you think" "Let's just look at houses" "Ok then" I grabbed my phone and looked at the time. "Let's go to that pancake place" I got up and walked to the bathroom to be sick. I threw up then brushed my teeth then walked to the bedroom. "Jay we need to talk about the wedding" "Ok what about it" "I think we should wait until our blueberry is born" "I like that idea" I smiled and looked in the wardrobe I chose a long black dress with black flats. I put my hair into a high ponytail and kissed Jay. "What car" "I think you should drive our new one" He smiled "About time" I laughed and grabbed my phone. I walked out to the car and got in. 

We had our pancakes then met Jay's friend who was showing us some houses "Jay good to see you" "Hey Nicki this is my Fiancé Kat" "Hey Nicki, nice to meet you" "You to so this house has 4 bedrooms and 2 ensuites and 1 normal bathroom" I looked at it I was in love with it "Jay this is it for me" I whispered in his ear "I love it too" "Nicki how much is this" "$3,497,424" "Damn that's expensive" "We will take it" "Where are we going to get that money from?" "My parents left me $4,000,000 to buy a house" "Just to buy a house?!" "They knew my taste" "I will place a deal" Nicki phoned the person selling the house and then hung up "The house is yours" I looked at Jay and ran up to him "The 3 bedrooms you won't be using can be changed" I kissed Jay and then hugged Nicki "Thank you so much" She handed Jay the keys. "I will leave you two" 

I looked at Jay as Nicki walked out "This is really our house" "Yeah it is but how did you get that money" "As I told you but can we go decide on a nursery and 2 spare bedrooms please" "Ok" We walked around the house and we chose our bedroom, a nursery and 2 guest rooms "No house warming party" "Deal" "So this place has furniture so let's sell the old place and get people to help us move" "Ok I will phone intelligence for help" "I will phone some of 51" I phoned Otis, Cruz, Matt, Mouch and Herrmann because I knew they would do it for beers and they all said yes. We told the 21st and 51 to meet us at our old place. 

Erin, Kim and I put everything into boxes while the boys moved them into everyone's cars and Matts truck. It took us 2 hours to get everything packed, labelled and into the cars. Erin offered me a lift while Kim drove with Ruzek whos front seat was free, unlike our cars.

We drove up to the new place "How the hell did you afford this" "My parents left me loads just for a house" "Well they always had the money" I nodded. Everyone got out their cars "Guys listen up Jay and I have labelled the doors on the bedrooms and bathrooms and that name is on top of the box take the box to the correct room" Everyone walked off and grabbed a box I took one from Erins car that was for the nursery and Erin followed me "You are 7 weeks and you have 2 boxes of baby stuff" "Not all of it is baby stuff we were putting it in here out of the way" "That makes more sense I can see it in here as a nursery" "So could I". I walked out and grabbed a suitcase and put it into Jay and I's bedroom. I sat down and fell asleep being pregnant and doing this was not a good mix. Jay woke me up "I thought you might want to carry the last box" "How long was I asleep?" "Half an hour" I walked out and grabbed the last box it was for Jay and I's Ensuite. "Kim and I are going to stay to help unpack" "Aw thanks guys" I smiled and we started unpacking room by room. Soon things were in place and we felt at home already. "All we need is Coco" "I'll go get her you stay here" I decided to order a pizza because I can't cook and I was hungry 
Jay came back with Coco and I was sleeping again. The pizza box was sitting in the kitchen that was joined onto our living room. "Baby" I woke up "Hey" Coco was running about "Let's go to Molly's" "Kat we don't have to" "I want to and I'm ready to go anyway" "Then let's go now" I walked out and into the car. 

We got to Molly's and walked in. We walked over to the bar and sat down "Hey Herrmann anything Otis, Cruz, Matt, Mouch or intelligence order is on me but don't tell them" "No problem so what can I get you and Jay" "Can I get some of that wine from last night" "A beer please Herrmann" Herrmann walked over with the wine and the beer "Thanks" "So we need to talk about the wedding" "Yes we do" We walked over to one of the seats "So have you any ideas for anything about it?" "I'm stuck on a best man" "I know who I want as bridesmaids and a maid of honour" "Damn that was fast" "I wouldn't choose anyone else for these spots but who are you stuck between" "Ruzek, Atwater, Kelly, Will or  Matt" "I can't help you there" "Who do you want as a maid of honour?" "Erin" "That doesn't help me in the slightest" "Let's talk about the baby then" "I'm up for that" "So wait until we find out the gender or not" "To do what" "Paint the nursery" "Find out the gender I want to know about my little blueberry" I laughed and we talked about the baby for the rest of the night. "Let's go home it's getting late and I'm getting jealous" "Jealous of what" "Of you" "How" "Because you can have a beer" He laughed and put his jacket around me and then hugged me as we walked to the car. I started driving because Jay had been drinking. We could still walk to Molly's but we didn't want to walk home becasue it was cold "We forgot my car again" "I can't drive 2 cars at once Jay" 

Jay unlocked the door and then kissed me as I walked in. "Home sweet home" I walked up to the clean bedroom "This won't be clean for long" I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I grabbed one of Jay's shirts and got changed I was taking my time just to annoy him. He banged on the door as he would at work "Chicago PD open up" I opened the door and kissed him then walked past him. I got into bed and waited on him but he was taking his time so I banged on the door as I would at work "Fire Department open up" He didn't answer "Jay are you ok?" there was no answer "Jay you have been in there for 15 minutes what's wrong?" I waited a few minutes "Jay speak to me please" He opened the door and he looked as if he had been crying "Baby what's wrong" I hugged him "I'm fine" "No you are not" "Kat just go to bed I will be there in a minute" I got into bed and Jay switched the lights off. He got in and put one of his arms around me and the other on my stomach. " What's wrong" "I just still can't believe you are pregnant and we are engaged" "Jay I don't believe you but I'm going to pretend I do" I kissed him and lay my head on his arm and fell asleep.