Severide's

1 Months Later

I rolled out of bed and grabbed my phone and looked at it. No new messages that's normal. I walked through to the nursery. I picked Noah up and walked through to our bedroom. I got back into bed and put Noah in between Jay and me. "Morning handsome" "Morning" Jay's voice was croaky. He yawned then looked at Noah "Did you?" I nodded and smiled. "I need to get ready" "Ok" he kissed me. I got out and walked into the bathroom. I put my hair into a low ponytail then walked back into the bedroom. I grabbed my uniform and put it on "Go get ready" I took Noah from him and walked downstairs. 
I grabbed Noah's bottle and heat it up before feeding him. I walked back upstairs and put Noah in his cot then picked out an outfit for him. I put on his Chicago fire and rescue babygrow and a pair of blue joggers.

I changed Noah and then packed his diaper bag then walked into our bedroom

I changed Noah and then packed his diaper bag then walked into our bedroom. I put Noah on our bed then the diaper bag on the floor. I grabbed my boots then put them on. I grabbed my duffel bag and packed it with a few spare uniforms. "Ready?" I nodded and picked up my duffel bag then picked Noah up and walked downstairs with him. "Do you want anything to eat?" "Nah I'm ok" I walked out to the car and put Noah in his car seat. I put my duffel bag on the back seat then got in the car.

I opened my car door and then Noah's. I took Noah out of his car seat "Hey there he is" I looked down at Noah then Jay came up behind me "Alright you ready to hand out with a bunch of maniacs?" I chuckled "The only maniac is leaving to go to work" I tapped Herrmann's arm "Hard luck Herrmann" I chuckled and handed Noah to Cindy "Thank you so much Cindy" "Of course" "Jay will pick him up after shift" "Don't worry about it" I turned around and looked at Jay "Let's go"  I nodded and turned to Herrmann who had a big smile on his face "What?" "I still can't believe that you have a kid it looks good on you two" I turned to Jay and kissed him. I got in the car and we drove to 51.

I opened my door and then opened the back door and took my duffel bag out. "Are you ok to work?" "Jay I've been back for 2 shifts and I'm fine" I smiled and walked up to the apparatus floor hand in hand. I turned to him "I'll be back in a minute" I walked through to the locker room and Sylvie was sitting on the bench "You ok?" she snapped out of whatever she was dreaming "Huh" "You ok?" "Yeah I'm fine" I opened my locker and put my duffel bag in it then closed it "See you then" I smiled then walked to the common room. "You ok?" "Yeah go to work" "Ok I love you" "I love you too" I kissed Jay then walked out to the apparatus floor and sat down at the squad table. "What's happening boys?" 

"Ambulance 61, Truck 81, Squad 3 Person Trapped 273 West Taylor Street"

I ran to truck and pulled on my radio then my turnout gear and grabbed my helmet and put it on the dashboard. I grabbed the keys and turned truck on. I pulled out and drove to the person trapped. 

"He's over here" I grabbed my helmet then ran over to the woman "He's trapped in the elevator" I nodded then grabbed my radio "In the elevator" "Hart grab your halligan I want to see if we can pry this thing open before squad gets here" I nodded then grabbed my halligan before running inside. I walked up to the hotel manager "Where's the elevator stuck?" "Second floor" I nodded and ran up the stairs with Brett and Foster behind me as well as truck" I walked up to the elevator and put my halligan up to it. I looked at Gallo "Ready?" he nodded "1...2...3... strike" "Again?" I nodded "1...2...3... strike" "I'm in try another" Gabby came up and put her halligan up against it. Gallo strikes it twice and it was in. "Let's go" I pulled it open at the same time as Gabby "And we are open" I grabbed my halligan and moved to the side so Foster and Brett could get into the man lying on the floor. "Narcan" They both looked at me "What it's obvious that its and OD" I smiled and they gave him a shot of Narcan and he woke up. I turned back to truck and we all walked down the stairs. I put my halligan back in truck then jumped in. I took the keys out and started truck just as squad arrived. Casey jumped out and walked up to them. I took my helmet on the dashboard and waited on Casey coming back. Casey jumped back in and I drove back to 51.

I reversed back into the apparatus floor and then jumped out. I took my turnout gear off and lined it up so I can jump in it next time we get called out. "You're better at driving today Hart" I slapped Cruz "I need to check truck" I check truck then I heard Kelly shout "DANI'S WATER JUST BROKE" I looked at Cruz and we both ran in. I walked over to Dani and Brett, Gabby and I helped her into the back of the ambo. I closed the door and banged it so Foster would drive. "I'm taking 51 out of service go to med." We all walked to our trucks and put on our turnout gear. I put my jacket on the back of my seat then pulled my radio on and jumped into the truck and started it. I pulled out at the same time as Engine and drove to med. "Casey, can you phone Jay and hand it to me?" I handed him my phone and he soon handed it back to me "Hey baby what's wrong?" "Nothing Dani is on her way to med" "What? Why? Is Aurora ok?" "Babe calm down her water broke that's all" "I'm coming and 21 is escorting you all" "Jay you are overreacting" "She's my sister I would have done the same thing to you" "Ok I'll see you there but pick Noah up on your way" "Ok I love you" "I love you too" I hung up and put my phone back in my pocket. I kept my eyes on the road but when I looked out my side window before turning I saw police cars next to us. I chuckled then looked at Casey "This is Jay's doing" They all chuckled.

I parked truck then looked at Otis "You are never getting your job back" "I know but I did give it to you as much as I love it I also love not having to keep everyone safe in a truck" I chuckled then jumped out and walked up to the ED. Some of intelligence was already sitting in the waiting room then Erin walked up to me "Jay said he had to do something" I nodded "He was going to pick Noah up from Herrmann's" The rest of 51 walked in and Will walked out "What happened I saw Dani was brought in?" "Damn you Halstead's really worry" I chuckled "Her waters broke Nat's treating her. "Why Nat again?" "Because we like her better than you" I smirked then sat down. 
Jay rushed in and handed me Noah and the car keys. "Jay I don't need any more key's" I looked at him confused. "I know Noah's diaper bag is in the car" I shook my head "Why didn't you bring it in?" "Because I want to see Dani" "Inside Trauma 2 but they probably won't let you in" Jay rushed in and I looked at Erin "Can you go out to the car and get Noah's diaper bag I have no clue where Jay would have put it" "I'll go look" I handed her the keys "Thanks." We sat waiting for about an hour and a half then Kelly walked out. Jay, Will, Kelly's mom and Dani's mom all rushed in. "It's fine Jay I'll watch Noah" I muttered under my breath. Jay soon walked out and I handed him, Noah. "I'm gonna go in with 51" I walked in with the rest of 51.
I smiled when I saw the smile Kelly had on his face. I knew Kelly and I knew he found it hard letting people into his life so the fact he let Dani in from such a young age and they are now married and have a beautiful baby girl made me happy. When Otis passed me Aurora I felt the same thing I felt when I held Noah for the first time. The happiness and the not knowing what to do in the future. She definitely has Dani's beauty and Kelly's eyes and you could tell she was going to grow up to be exactly like them. I passed Aurora to Boden and he smiled. Within seconds Herrmann and Mouch were at his side. "Hello Aurora I'm your Uncle Boden and everyone around you is your family we will always have your mommy and daddy's backs so they can come home to you" I was always an emotional person and that just made me want to cry. "Thank you and shouldn't you get back on shift?" I looked at Boden "Yes we should except Severide, Cruz can take over you need to be here with your wife and daughter" Kelly smiled as Gallo handed him Aurora and we all left.
 I looked at Jay "You off shift soon I can take Noah back to 51 and you can pick him up from there" I took both sets of keys out my pocket and handed Jay the car keys "Nah it's fine I'll take him and stop by later" My radio then went "I've got to go I love you" I kissed him then ran out to truck.

Dani belongs to Alexmarie_19
I have to apologise if this chapter is bad I was writing this at 1 am