"Officers Down"

I woke up to Noah screaming as loud as he possibly could. I yawned and rolled out of the bed. I grabbed my phone from the bedside table and walked through to the nursery.
I switched the light on and walked over to the cot. "Baby boy, what's wrong?" I picked him up and started rocking him. I walked over to the changing table and put him on it. I crouched down and took a diaper and the baby wipes before changing him. I put the used diaper in the bin and put the baby wipes back into the drawer. I picked Noah up and walked over to the rocking chair and started feeding him. I took my phone out and started looking through Instagram. Noah had finished feeding so I started to burp him and he threw up "Little man" I grabbed a bib from the shelf and wiped his face. "Let's change you" I got up and took a little bodysuit with a little tractor on it and changed Noah into it. "There you go" I picked him up from the changing table and put him back into his cot. "Night little man." I switched the light off and looked at the sleeping Noah.  
I walked back through to my bedroom and got into bed. "Is he ok?" "He's fine" I placed my head back on Jay's chest. "I love you" "I love you too" he kissed my forehead.

"Kat baby" I woke up out of my sleep. I saw Jay holding Noah and smiled "Hey little man" I took Noah from Jay "I changed him so he's hungry" I started feeding Noah. "So are you going to take Noah to OFI with you?" "I'm not sure." I looked down at Noah "Jay" I looked at him "Yeah?" "What would you do if Noah was kidnapped?" "What? Why are you thinking about that?" "Well, it could happen" "How?" "Well I make enemies daily and you arrest lots of people that could come for our family" "Kat nothing will happen to Noah" I looked down "It could my mom said that about my dad" There were tears in my eyes "You're tired" "Jay" "No Kat I'm not talking about this" I took my phone out and showed Jay a weird DM I had got. "Who sent you this?" "I don't know my account is private" "Who's on it?" "Family, 51, 21st and a couple of friends from Indianapolis" "I'm getting Erin to look into it tomorrow" I nodded "Your son is finished" I handed Noah to Jay "Get some sleep" I smiled and lay down.

"Babe shh it's ok" I snapped out of my dream. "I dreamt it again" I started crying. "Shh don't worry about it." Noah started crying "I'll get him" I gave a weak smile and Jay went to get Noah. Jay came back with Noah 5 minutes later "I changed him" I smiled and started feeding Noah while Jay got back into bed. "Jay?" "Yeah?" "What do you think about me going to see Dr Charles about these dreams?" "I think it sounds like a good thing" "Really?" I was shocked I thought Jay would be against it "Yeah, when I got back from Afganistan I went to a support group and it helped and if you think Dr Charles will help you then go for it" I smiled and kissed him "You know you didn't have to ask" "I didn't want to think I was going crazy" "Your crazy anyway" I slapped him "Oww" I laughed and looked down at Noah "He's so perfect" "Just like his mom" I smiled and kissed Jay again. "As long as he doesn't do one of our jobs" I laughed "If he does I won't do what my dad did" I looked at him "I'm going to phone Dr Charles tomorrow" "That's a good idea." Noah stopped drinking "Someone's finished" "I'll take him you get some sleep" I handed Noah to Jay and kay back down.

I woke up and Noah was crying so I got up and walked through to the nursery. The light was shining through the blinds so I didn't switch the light on. I walked over to the cot and picked Noah up. "Morning little man" I sat on the rocking chair and started feeding Noah. Jay walked in "Morning Baby" "Morning handsome" "So are you spending all day at 51?" "I'm thinking about it" "I'm going to go to the 21st but I'll stay at 51 for a bit" "I'll come home tonight though" "Yeah I know" I smiled "You're going to look into that message aren't you" Jay had a smirk on his face "Of course I am" I laughed and looked at Noah "I would say you can take Noah but you can't" "Well I could come to the firehouse every 2 hours" "But that wastes your time" "Yeah but I could see you more" I laughed "Jay you live with me" Noah had stopped feeding "Daddy can change you mommy is going to get changed then go for a run, oh and there is a baby Halstead baby grow on the side of the cot" I smiled and handed Noah to Jay and walked through to my bedroom. I walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror then jumped in the shower. When I got out I braided my hair and walked out to the bedroom. Jay was sitting on the bed holding Noah "Look at my 2 handsome boys" I smiled and looked in the wardrobe. I picked out a pair of black sports leggings and a black sports bra. I got changed then walked over to Jay. "I'll be back shortly" "Where are you running to?" "Molly's and back" "Ok" I grabbed a pair of socks and kissed Jay. I ran down the stairs and over to the door. I grabbed my black trainers and put them on. I grabbed my phone and put it in my pocket then walked over to the door. I started running to Molly's.