Christmas Shopping

I woke up and Jay wasn't in bed so I got up and walked into the bathroom and noticed my hair was still curly so I went to the toilet and then jumped in the shower. When I got out the shower I blow-dried my hair and put it into a high ponytail. I walked into the bedroom and looked for something to wear. It was winter and 5 days till Christmas so I took out a pair of blue jeans a black jumper and a tartan scarf. I grabbed my long black boots and walked downstairs.
Jay was sitting at the island looking at me. "Jay Christmas is in 5 days and I did most of my shopping and wrapping while I was nesting but this house doesn't look Christmasy" "So what do you want to do about it?" "Buy more stuff and put them up" "Ok pass your boots then" I handed him my boots and sat down on one of the stools as he put my boots on. I stood up and kissed him "You do not know how much I miss seeing my feet" He laughed as he grabbed his phone. We walked out to the car and drove to Walmart.

I opened my door and got out. Jay went to get a shopping cart so I walked up to him. "Let's go bye some Christmas Decorations" I smiled and waddled to the shop.
Walking around we bought stockings for me, him and the little man we also bought 4 light-up Christmas garlands to put around the stairs. We bought some light up wreaths and candy canes and a lot more stuff.
We walked into the final Christmas aisle and there was a little suit for a newborn baby "Jay we have to get this" "Who are we going to see?" "Will, Nat, probably intelligence and  51 have a meet up at Molly's in the morning" "Fine" I squealed and picked up the outfit and put it in the shopping cart as we walked into the food aisle. After we get stuff for Christmas dinner we pay for or stuff and walk out to the car.

I open my door and walk up to our front door and unlock it. I go to help Jay with the shopping but he doesn't let me "Thanks for letting me help" I smiled and waddled into the kitchen. I unpacked the shopping while Jay brought the rest of the shopping in. I was putting the last bag of shopping away and I felt hands on my bump. I turned my head and Jay was standing there. He kissed my neck and I turned around in his arms. "I love you" "I love you too" I kissed him and he kissed back. "Let's put these decorations up" I squealed and walked over to the bags of Christmas decorations.
I pulled the stockings out and hung them up on the wall. Jay took out the garlands and put them up the stairs. We continued to put up the Christmas decorations in the house until there was a knock on the door. I walked over and opened the door Josh was standing there.
"I am not in the mood" I walked away and continued to put up the Christmas decorations. "Kat I came to say sorry" "Josh I don't care Erin needed to know about that wedding and how it happened at every Hart wedding ever"
Jay walked in "Everything ok?" "Yeah, can you put the candy canes outside?" He nodded and walked outside.
I turned to look at Josh "Josh I don't care what you have to say but if you hurt Erin or if your wedding turns into any other Hart wedding I won't be there and then you can stay away from me"
Jay walked back in "That's all the decorations up" "My presents are in the spare bedroom next to the nursery can you get them?" "Yeah" "Some are quite heavy and no peeking"
I turned my attention back to Josh "I will probably see you Christmas day" I smiled and he walked out.
Jay walked back down the stairs "Are you ok?" I smiled I will be he put the presents down and walked over to me "Let's order Chinese" I smiled "My normal please" he smiled and walked over to order the food. I sat on the sofa and looked at my phone until Jay sat down next to me "So when dinner comes how about you tell me about this wedding" I smiled and nodded as there was a knock on the door so Jay went to answer it "Just the food where do you want to sit?" "On the sofa this story is long" I smiled as Jay walked over with the food.
"So lets here about this wedding" I gave a small smile and started the story "So it was Josh's moms wedding and I was her bridesmaid so anyway the wedding was going normal as they normally do" "What do you mean normally" I laughed "Wait until I tell you before butting in" He laughed "So they go normal until the Harts get a drunk and then there is always a fight between the Hart's and the other family just sits there watching as the family falls apart" "And our wedding is going to be like this?" "No, I am not close to everyone in my family" "Thank god intelligence would have a fit if there was a fight" "Anyway so this fight was about how Josh's mom Lisa was pregnant again with my cousin Mya and they told everyone on their wedding day and no one was happy that she was pregnant" I had finished eating my food "So what happened?" "The police were called and they 2 sides of the family don't go near each other" "So what side are you on?" "None so basically I have to pick who comes to the wedding or we don't serve alcohol to the Hart's" He laughed, "I think none of them sounds good" I laughed and Jay took my plate and put it in the dishwasher. "Molly's?" "Why not let's get out the house one last time" I smiled and stood up and walked over to the door. We took the car to Molly's just in case I went into labour. My hospital bag had been sitting in there for days.

I opened my door and walked into Molly's with Jay behind me "Intelligence?" He nodded and we walked over to intelligence. "Hey, you two" I smiled and nodded "Halstead beer?" he looked at me "Go ahead" "I'll have one then Ruzek" Ruzek walked over to the bar "Jay I'm going over to see 51 I'll be back" I kissed him and walked over to where 51 was sitting.
"Look who it is" Kelly stood up and hugged me "So what time are we meeting Christmas morning?" "After Herrmann's kids are done so probably around 10:30" I nodded "We will try to be there but no promises" They looked at me "Well I could be in labour" they laughed "I don't want to be" Jay walked over "I'll be right back" He kissed my cheek "So how was everyone's night last night?" they all nodded and made faces "We are sorry about your life story" I laughed "Don't be sorry Otis just because my life was hard doesn't mean I was unhappy" I smiled "I'm going back over to Jay" I waddled over to intelligence.
I sat down "So Kat what have you decided for the wedding?" "What is that to you, Ruzek?" "I was just wondering" "Well nothing" I laughed "I want this baby before the wedding" I looked at Erin. "So where is Jay?" "I don't know he said he had to go do something then walked over to you and then walked out" "Strange" I made a face and looked at my phone "Jay texted me" "What did he say?" "Get someone from intelligence to take you home please" "Something's wrong" "Jay wouldn't let me go home by myself" "Phone him" I got up and walked outside with intelligence following me.
"Hey, babe" "Jay what's going on?" "Nothing why?" "Because I am pregnant and you wouldn't let me go home by myself" "I just need to do something where is intelligence?" "Standing next to me all of them" "Tell them to grab their radios and sit in their cars. Kat go inside until someone from intelligence comes and gets you" "Jay you are scaring me" The line went dead. "Kat what did he say?" I looked at Erin "He said you were all to go get your radios and I was to sit inside with 51 until one of you comes and gets me." They all looked at each other then Hailey looked at me "My radio is inside" "I'll come in with you" I walked in with Hailey and waddled over to 51.
"Hey is everything ok?" "I don't know" tears were falling down my face and Kelly stood up "Take my seat" He stood behind me and kissed the top of my head and hugged me "Kat what's wrong?" "Jay has been acting strange and there is something he doesn't want me knowing" Just then Erin and Ruzek walked in "We are taking you home before Jay kills us all" I looked at them "What is he doing?" "Kat, we can't say" "Erin tell me before I lose it" "Kat" "Ruzek, Erin tell me what the hell is going on" "Kat" "I will get Kelly and Dani to take me home" "Kat we can't let you go home without us" "Either you tell me what the hell is going on or Kelly and Dani take me home" "Jay is planning a surprise you" "Was that too hard?" "Now can we go?" I nodded and hugged Kelly before walking out to Ruzek's car.

When we got back intelligence was all at our house "Why do you have to be here?" "Because Jay wants us to be" I unlocked the door and let them in. "Can I go to bed?" "Yes but one of us has to be in the came room" "So who do you want?" "Burgess and Lindsay" "Ok" I waddled up the stairs and into my bedroom.
"So why us" Burgess looks at me weird "Because I can ask you something even if it's not the way I want to ask you's" I walked into the bathroom and went to the toilet and then brushed my teeth. I walked out and Kim and Erin were sitting on my bed. "Can someone help me with my boots?" They laughed "I will" "Thanks Burgess" I started to get changed into my pyjamas then I sat on my bed.
 "You two have earpieces in can they hear everything we say?" "Not unless we press the button" "Then keep your hands away from the button becasue Jay can't know I'm doing this" "Doing what?" "Erin I have known you for so many years and I wish I knew how many years. I am going to ask everyone else with a box but you can still have your box but Erin will you be my maid of honour for when Jay and I get married?" "Kat, of course, I would be your maid of honour" "And Kim I do know how long I have known you it's about 10 or 11 months and I would trust you with my life if I really had to although I prefer to be the one saving lives but anyway Kim would you be one of my bridesmaids?" "Kat I would love to be your bridesmaid" I hugged them both and they had tears in their eyes. Kim started crying and Ruzek came running into the room with his gun out "Do you mind Ruzek" I gave him a look "Sorry I heard some shouting and then crying" "Can you leave?" He nodded and walked out. I got under the covers and looked at Kim "If you and Ruzek want to use the spare bedroom yous can" She looked at me "Or if anyone wants to use one of the spare bedrooms yous can" They sat on the chair in my bedroom "Can someone switch the light off please?" Erin switched the light off and I lay down. "If intelligence is still here in the morning then I want to know the truth." I fell asleep and Erin and Kim were still in my bedroom.