Acting Strange

"Hart, Hart" I woke up and saw Cruz standing over me "What time is it" I moaned "9 am" "shit" I jumped up and pulled my boots on, "Severide said I should probably wake you" "Thanks" The thing about waking up late is you go straight to the bathroom to be sick or I have to. I walked in and Mouch was standing brushing his teeth "Morning Mouch" I walked into one of the cubicles and threw up. I walked out and Casey was standing there "You ok?" "Morning sickness" "forgot about that" I smiled and washed my face.

 I walked through to the common room and Sylvie was sitting with Joe "Thanks for waking me" "Your welcome" I smiled and then I saw Georgie standing at the door. I got up "Georgie leave now" "How about no" She pushed her way past me and sat down where I was sitting. "Georgie leave now" I ended up being so mad I shouted. I clenched my hand up into a fist and I was ready to swing at her when Severide jumped in front of me. "Go take a walk" "Severide" "Take a walk, Kat" I walked into the bathroom and splashed my face with cold water then Dani walked in "Didn't mean to interrupt" "You're fine I was just leaving" I walked along to the common room and saw Georgie standing in front of Kelly. Then Casey walked in "I kicked you out yesterday leave now before I call CPD" She pushed past Kelly and out to the driveway. I shot her a death look as we walked past. I walked in and sat at the table. "Thanks, guys" "No punching people" I chuckled.

 Before we knew it shift was over I grabbed my duffel bag and walked down to the car and Georgie was standing there. "What do you want" "To fight you" "Not going to happen" I threw my bag into the back of the car then got in and locked the doors. She was leaning against the car so when I reversed the car she would fall. I reversed the car and she moved out of the way "I am going to kill her one of these days" I started driving home.

I got home and Jay was sleeping on the sofa with Coco. I kissed him "Jay, Baby it's morning" he woke up "Morning" "Morning baby" he sat up. "How was work?" He put his hand on my leg and I put my head on his chest "Georgie showed up again" "How did that go" "I almost punched her and she wouldn't leave for Severide or me then Casey walked in and kicked her out" I kissed him and cuddled into his chest. "Molly's to take your mind off it?" "Why not, lunch?" "Yeah please baby" I got up and walked into the kitchen. I made us sandwiches and walked into the living room with them. "There you go" We ate our sandwiches "Shouldn't you be at work?" "I just need to fill out paperwork" then he looked at the coffee table "and that's why I'm CFD". I giggled and grabbed Jay's plate so he would go back to work.
I grabbed the computer and looked up a few things and before we knew it the time was 5 pm. "What do you want for dinner?" "Pizza?" "Yeah, I'll phone for one" Jay got up and grabbed his phone and called for a pizza. I looked for new jobs something different. I didn't want to move but I was curious about what I would be doing. I had been to the academy to be a firefighter and passed but I never followed on with that I went to medical school instead. The door went and Jay went to get the door he was still limping but he could walk by himself now. He brought the pizza box over and put it between us on the sofa. We ate the pizza then I grabbed the box to put in the bin. "I'm going to get ready"

I walked up the stairs and into the bathroom. I took my hair out of the dutch braids and teased my hair a bit. I looked in the wardrobe and grabbed the marron dress and denim jacket and put them on. Jay walked into the bedroom and he looked distracted like he was thinking about something. He got ready "Jay what's up?" "Nothing" "Something is distracting you" "Ok if you were to get proposed to where would you want it?" "What?" "If I was to ask yo-" "I know what you said but why are you asking?" "Will needed help" "Don't believe you" "It's true" "For me, I wouldn't care where I was wither I was trapped under a pile of fallen concrete or on a walk along the beach as long as I was with the right person I wouldn't care" "Ok" He walked over and we kissed "You ready?" "Yeah hold on" I grabbed my white shoes and put them on and walked down the stairs. I grabbed my phone and waited for Jay.

We started walking to Molly's and Georgie was standing outside "What the hell do you want?" "Why are you still with him?" "Georgie that's none of your business" "It is I'm your sister" I made a fist and punched her in the face. Georgie went to punch me back but Jay stood in the way "What are you going to do" he lifted up his shirt "Hit me and I can arrest you for assaulting an officer" She turned around and walked away. He grabbed my hands and looked at my knuckles "Let's get some ice from Herrmann".
We walked into Molly's and sat at the bar "Herrmann do you have some ice we would use?" He handed us a bag of ice and Jay placed it on my knuckles "What happened there" "I punched my sister in the face and I don't regret it one-bit" Severide walked over and saw the bag of ice on my hand "What did I saw about punching people?" "This was Georgie" Jay lifted the ice of my hand and touched it I winced in pain and Jay put the bag of ice back on "This is when I need a beer" Herrmann walked over with a glass of water "You read my mind" Will walked over to the bar to get some beers "Will can you look at Kat's hand" "Yeah why though" "I got mad at my sister" Jay lifted the bag of ice of and Will grabbed my hand he touched it lightly and I winced in pain "Keep the ice on it, it will bruise badly but I don't think anything is broken" "Thanks Will" he patted Jay on the back. Jay put the ice back on to my hand and he had another beer. Jay finished his beer "Let's get you home" I stood up and Jay put his jacket around me. We walked to the door and I leaned in to hug Jay he put his arm around me and we walked like that the whole way home.

Coco was running about daft when we got home I took Jay's jacket off and hung it up at the door. Jay walked over with a bandage and he took my hand and bandaged it I winced as it touched my hand. I kissed him and walked upstairs I grabbed one of Jay's shirts and put it on with a pair of shorts. I brushed my teeth then got into bed and waited for Jay. Jay eventually came up and got ready for bed. Jay got into bed and put his arm around me and I put my head on his chest. He kissed my cheek "Jay I love you" "I love you too" I kissed him "Goodnight baby" "goodnight precious".