Lazy Day

I woke up and Jay's hand was around my waist. I turned around and kissed his forehead before attempting to get out of his grip. I got out and grabbed one of Jay's hoodies because the house was freezing cold. I put the hoodie on just as Noah started crying. I walked through to the nursery and switched on the night light.
"Hey, little man" I picked him up and walked over to the rocking chair. I started feeding him when Jay walked in "Get some sleep" "It's ok" he walked over and sat on the floor at my feet. "I'm not going anywhere until you're done" "Fine" I smiled and looked down at Noah "So why are you really staying up?" "I can't sleep"I leaned over and kissed his head "You won't be able to sleep there" "I wanted to be by you as well" "What's going on" "I don't know how I feel about you going back to work as a firefighter" "Jay I've been a firefighter my whole life I stopped and I miss it" "I know" I burped Noah and handed him to Jay "You can do something instead of sitting there" I smiled and watched Jay changed Noah then put him in his cot. "Let's go back to bed" "I'm going to sit here for a while" "No you are not" Jay walked over and picked me up then carried me to our bedroom. He placed me on the bed and got in next to me."Let's get coco back today" "Why?" "Because I want my dog back" "I'll message Erin then" I smiled and pulled the covers up.

Jay woke me up with Noah in his arms. "That's a good sight" I smiled and Jay handed me, Noah then Jay climbed into bed next to me. He kissed my forehead then lay next to me "How do you feel?" "Like I'm going to murder someone" I smiled and kissed his temple. "That is very nice of you" "I know" I looked at him. "What ideas are you thinking about the wedding?" "I still like the plans we have and I found a couple of nice dresses" "And the date" "December 18th to remember Noah's due date" "And we are ignoring" "The fact it is Georgies birthday" "Yep" I smiled and burped Noah "I'll take him through you need to sleep" I handed Noah to Jay then lay back down.

I got up to go pee and when I walked back into the bedroom Jay was rocking Noah "What did daddy do?" Jay handed me Noah and I sat down on the bed and started feeding Noah "I think you should choose the cake" "Why shouldn't that be something we do together" "As long as it is a flavour I like I don't care what it looks like" "So you wouldn't care if I got a little policeman and a little firewoman and put them on top?" "Not really" "I'll ask Dani when she is further along then she can tell me the truth and I won't hurt her" I smiled and Jay started laughing. I took out my phone and showed Jay a picture of the wedding cake I liked "There are many more I like" "Just pick out your cake" I showed him a picture of the cake I wanted "That's what I want" "Of course you do" I laughed and burped Noah "I'll change him again" "Ok" I handed Noah to Jay and lay back down.

I woke up and rolled out of bed before walking to the nursery. I picked Noah up and walked downstairs. I sat on the sofa and turned the tv on. I started feeding Noah and watched some tv. I turned the tv off then burped Noah. I walked upstairs with Noah and placed him back in his cot. I made sure the baby monitor was on. I walked through to our bedroom and took out a white crop top and a pair of dark blue leggings. I threw my hair up into a high ponytail and wrote a little note to Jay. "If you are reading this then I'm away for a run" I placed it on his bedside table and ran downstairs. I grabbed my white trainers and put them on. I put my phone in my pocket and opened the door. I locked the door then started running. I decided to run to 51 and back.

I got back and unlocked the door. I took my shoes off at the door and walked over to the living room. I sat on the sofa and took my phone out of my pocket then looked through Instagram. Jay came downstairs with Noah in his hands. "Where is his jungle playmat?" "Erm have you tried in his bedroom?" "Yeah" "What about in the toy cupboard?" "Nope" He walked off to look for it. He walked back in with Noah in one arm and the playmat in the other. He placed the playmat on the floor then put Noah on it. He sat next to me and we watched Noah who was falling asleep "That wasn't very smart" he shook his head and lifted Noah up and put him in his bassinette. "What do you want to do today?" "Stay home then go to Molly's" "Sounds like a plan to me" I smiled and walked over to the kitchen. I took out the yoghurt and started eating it. I walked over to the sofa and sat down "Thanks for offering" "Your welcome" I smiled and continued eating my yoghurt. "What do you think out these save the dates?" "Mmm they are ok" "I'll keep looking then" I smiled "This one?" "I love them" "Good to hear" I smiled "I'll order them then oh and I forgot to say I asked Antonio" "That's good he was texting Sylvie last night about something" "He's coming back to Chicago" "That's good to hear"

 "What do you think out these save the dates?" "Mmm they are ok" "I'll keep looking then" I smiled "This one?" "I love them" "Good to hear" I smiled "I'll order them then oh and I forgot to say I asked Antonio" "That's good he was texting Sylvie l...

"I've ordered them" "Good" we spent a few more hours talking about wedding stuff. "Wait Jay pass me the computer" "Yeah" He handed me the computer "This is the website I got the blanket with your badge number on" "What are you looking for?" "A save the date wedding baby grow" "I doubt there is one" "There isn't" "I'll go make lunch" Jay came back with a sandwich for me and him "Thank you babe" I kissed him and started eating my lunch. "Do you want me to go get our dog then we can go for a walk?" "Yes I want my dog to meet her little brother" I smiled "I'll go in a minute" "Ok" I got up and walked into the kitchen. I put the plate on the bunker and walked back into the living room. I sat on the sofa and watched some tv until Jay came back with Coco. I sat on the floor and Coco came up to me and jumped on me "Oh your so big Coco" I smiled and clapped her. Jay walked over with Noah in his hands and sat on the floor next to me. Coco sniffed Noah then lay on my lap "Aww look at her" I smiled and looked at Jay "I'll get Noah ready" "It's late let's go for a walk tomorrow and we can go to Molly's now" "Sounds good" "I'll get Noah ready though and you can get yourself ready" "Ok" I walked upstairs and into our bedroom. I took my hair out of the ponytail and put it in a half up half down hairstyle. I took out a loose maroon shirt and a pair of black jeans. I grabbed my black high heeled boots and put them on. I walked downstairs and Jay was standing holding Noah's car seat and the diaper bag "I'm taking him" "Ok" I smiled and we walked out to the car. I got in while Jay put Noah's car seat in the back.

I opened my car door and walked to the pavement "Leave his car seat just bring him and the diaper bag" "Ok" Jay walked around with Noah and the diaper bag "I can take something" "It's fine" I smiled and we walked in "Where" "Normal" I nodded and we walked over to where we normally sit "Someone just woke up" "I knew he would do that" Jay handed me, Noah, then the blanket "Thanks" "I'll go get us something to drink" "Ok." Jay walked back over and handed me the non-alcoholic wine "Thanks, babe." We sat talking about somethings for a while then some man walked over "Can't you do that somewhere else" I looked at Jay then back at the man "I want to see the manager" I looked at Jay "Herrmann someone here wants to talk to you" Herrmann walked over "How can I help you, man?" "How can you let her feed her kid in here?" "Excuse me?" "You heard me" "She is like a daughter to me so you can leave" "Happily" he walked out and Herrmann turned around "Sorry about that kid" "Don't worry about it you would find those people anywhere" I gave him a weak smiled then burped Noah "Let's go home" I took the last sip of my wine then stood up. I put Noah in his car seat and got in next to Jay.

I opened the car door and unstrapped Noah's car seat out and walked into the house. I took Noah out of his car seat and handed him to Jay "I'm going to get ready for bed" I smiled and walked upstairs. I took my hair out then brushed my teeth. I put Jay's CPD hoodie on and got into bed I lay down and fell asleep instantly.

Dani belongs to Alexmarie_19