Undercover

I woke up and cuddled into Jay who was lying looking at me. I yawned and hid my head in his chest. Jay kissed my neck "Can I stay here?" I loved cuddling into Jay and wished we could do it more often "Jay you need to go to work" "But I want to stay here with you" "How about I come with you" "Yeah" he kissed my neck again "Then you need to get dressed" Jay got out of bed and started to get ready and I sat up to watch him. "Now you need to get up" He climbed onto the bed and kissed me. "Fine" I kissed him and got out of bed. I walked into the bathroom and threw up. Jay walked in "I said get ready not be sick" I laughed I finished being sick and brushed my teeth. I threw my hair up into a messy bun and grabbed one of Jay's hoodies and a pair of joggers and got changed. I put a pair of trainers on and grabbed my phone and walked downstairs. Jay was sitting on the sofa and I kissed his head. "Let's go" He got up and walked to the door. "I feel like I'm forgetting something" "Voight's got your gun, holster and badge" "That's probably why" Jay locked the door and I got into the car. Jay got in the car after and we started driving to the 21st.

Jay parked the car in the staff car park we got out and walked up to the 21st. "Morning Trudy" "Morning Platt" "Jay good to see you back, you have mail" Jay walked over to get his mail and walked back to me and put his arm around my waist. He punched his pin in and we walked up the stairs to Intelligence.
Erin, Ruzek, Kim, Atwater, and someone I didn't know. Jay pulled over a chair for me to sit next to his desk. Voight walked out of his office "Guys this is our newest member of Intelligence Hailey Upton" "So Antonio is really leaving" Voight nodded and walked into his office "Paperwork day guys" Everyone groaned and pulled out their files. I just sat there on my phone until Jay said: "Whatever happened to Max?" I forgot about that "He was arrested and sent to state for sexual harassment and refusing arrest" "Well that makes me feel a tiny bit better I only have my sister to deal with now" I looked at my hand that was still bandaged. "Anyone want coffee?"
I got up and walked into the break room. "Yeah I'll have one" "I'll have one" "Just Jay and Erin then" I made them a cup of coffee each and took it to them "Kat what happened to your hand?" "Nothing it's fine" "Kat you're lying" "I'm not" "I see it in your eyes" "Fine I punched my sister in the face" "Well that's dramatic" "Not exactly" "How" "She showed up at 51 yesterday and the day before. She refused to leave for Severide and I so we ended up getting Matt to kick her out twice" "We can't arrest her" "She then turned up outside Molly's and asked why I was still with Jay and I got very mad so I punched her in the face" "She can press charges Kat" "I know and I don't care." I sat down and Jay put his hand on my leg I looked at my phone and I had a missed call from Herrmann I phoned him back "Hey Herrmann" "Hey listen kid your sister just showed up" "What has she done" "Threatened to burn Molly's down if you don't show up" "Hold on I'm at Intelligence let me put you on speaker" "Hey Herrmann" "Herrmann tell them what you just told me" "Georgie just turned up and threatened to burn Molly's down if Hart didn't show up" "Is she still there" "Yeah she's in the front with Otis and Mouch" "Keep an eye on her we are going to gear Kat up and take her down" "Ok" "Thanks, Herrmann." I looked at Jay "Let's just get her away"
I followed Ruzek and Jay down to the basement while Erin and Upton told Voight what was happening. "Ok, Kat no one knows what your sister is capable of so we want to put a wire on you and a bulletproof vest" "I don't know what my sister is capable of so do it". Jay handed me a bulletproof vest and I lifted it over my head and he helped me fix it. "We will give you one of Erin's undercover jackets that fit over the vest" Ruzek passed me a pen and one of Erin's undercover jackets. "The pen has a mic in it so we can hear everything, when you go in you need to go in the back with Herrmann and tell him you have a wire on and a bulletproof vest" "Yes" I put Erin's jacket on and put the pen in my pocket. I walked out to the front and waved to Trudy as we walked past. It was just Jay and I because everyone else went in the undercover van. "You sure about this" "Jay I'm fine our blueberry is fine" 

We got to Molly's and I walked in Jay was still sitting in the car in case I said the safe word 'Blueberry' "Hey Herrmann can I talk to you in the back quickly" I explained to Herrmann and he was going to tell Mouch and Otis. "Have a drink Katrina" "I can't do that Georgie" she looked at my hand "Is that from the pain you caused me" she turned her face so I could see the bruise on her cheekbone. I said nothing "So why are you here" "You know why" "I don't Georgie" "You put Max in prison and you need to pay" She finished the bit of beer left in her bottle and then smashed it against the bar so it broke. Herrmann, Otis and Mouch were ready to tackle her I gave them a signal not to then took the pen out of my pocket slyly. "Come on then, stab me with the bottle. If you want revenge that much do it" She stood still and didn't say anything "Herrmann do you have anything blueberry?" I wanted this over with so bad I had to say it. Jay, Erin and Upton ran in. Erin and Upton tackled Georgie to the ground and Jay ran to me "You ok?" "Yeah, I just wanted it over with" I felt our lips touch then a tear run down my face. "Let's go home you've had a long day" He put his arm around my waist and we walked out to the car. We got in and drove home.

I opened the door and I was greeted by Coco "Hello Coco". Jay said he would do everything so I changed my joggers for a pair of shorts and I brushed my teeth. I got into bed and waited for Jay. Jay came up and got ready for bed. He got into bed and he put his arm around me and I put my head on his chest. "You were brave today" he kissed my forehead "I don't feel brave" "When you look back on this day you will feel brave" A tear fell down my face and Jay wiped it away. "How about we go out tomorrow night" "Like a date?" "Yeah I'm up for that" I kissed him and he played with my hair until I fell asleep.