Finishing The Nursery

4 months have passed.

I woke up and Jay was lying sleeping next to me. I got out of bed and waddled to the bathroom to pee. After I was done I brushed my teeth then waddled into the nursery. I had a few boxes of baby stuff I had to sort through and put away. I sat on the floor after moving the plastic boxes on the floor one by one. I started off with the box of baby bottles and pacifiers and things like that. I then moved on to the box of clothes that would hopefully fit straight away. I heard footsteps but I continued to sort through the boxes. The door opened and I turned around and Jay was standing there "You can't stay away from in here can you?" "No I can't and I am happy I can't" "Why didn't you wake me?" "So you can get as much sleep as you can before our little man comes" "What about you?" "I can't sleep because I always need to pee" I turned back around and finished the box. "What do you want to do today?" "I don't mind" "Well you normally do" "How about we do stuff in the house" "Like what" "Well I need to pack a hospital bag and these boxes won't sort themselves and the bottles and pacifiers need a home" "Ok we can stay here then" "Can you put these in that top drawer then" I handed him a pile of babygrows. "What can I do to help?" "Go through that pile and pick out 6 babygrows you like and we can both decide on a coming home outfit". While Jay went through the pile I picked out a blue blanket. "I have these 6" He showed me the baby grows and we decided on the black little man baby grow but becasue it is December we chose a tartan pair of trousers and a hat to match. "Hold on" I got up and walked to the bathroom.
Once I got back from the bathroom I sat on the grey rocking chair in the nursery "This bag?" "Yeah, that one" "Wheres your list?" "In the cot" Jay walked over to the cot and lifted the list out "So who is this one for" "Me and the little man I didn't know if you would come home or stay the whole time" "I can come home" "Yeah I don't mind what you do" "I know you don't" Jay packed the bag while I had a nap. When I woke up Jay was standing with a plate of food. I looked at him and smiled "I figured you would be hungry" "I am but I need to pee" I stood up and waddled back to the bathroom.
I waddled back through and Kelly and Dani were standing in the nursery with Jay "Hey Kat" "Hey guys" I hugged Kelly and Dani "Look at that bump" "I know it's too big also don't mind how I look" "Kat don't worry about it" I started laughing and started eating my food. "Jay, did you finish the bag?" "I did don't worry about anything" I smiled and sat down on the rocking chair. "So what names have you got?" "Well I want my dad's name in there somewhere but apart from that" I looked at Jay "Nothing" Jay smiled a little then looked at Dani "I will be back in a minute" I got up and waddled downstairs and into the kitchen.
Jay came down behind me "What's wrong?" "Nothing" "Kat there is something wrong" "Jay there is nothing wrong" "Kat I know you and you are not ok" "I am fine" "I am going back upstairs then" I nodded and stood there for a bit until I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I looked over and Kelly was walking over. Tears fell down my face. Kelly hugged me and there were more footsteps. I didn't look at who they were but I could tell that they were Jays. Kelly let go of me and Jay grabbed me "We have to go but we will see you soon" I could feel Jay nodding. "Kat what's wrong" "I just always thought that my mom would be here when I was pregnant and giving birth" I closed my eyes and put my head on his shoulder. We stayed like this for a while until I moved "We should find some homes for these bottles and pacifiers". I kissed Jay and waddled back upstairs.
I grabbed some bottles and put them in a bag that was lying around. I waddled back downstairs and over to the kitchen. "So we have this here so the bottles should be close" Jay nodded "What about here" I pointed to the cupboard above the bottle steriliser. "That seems like a good spot because we can both reach it" I slapped him "That is very mean but as soon as I can wear heels again I am wearing them" He laughed. "We have these drawers that don't get used how about we put some baby stuff in them" "Like what?" "I don't know but you have section things somewhere so you could use those then put pacifiers and things like that in them" I nodded "Why not they don't get used and they match the whole house" Jay moved them into the living room. "I will get the section things if you want to order pizza" "Ok" I grabbed my phone and ordered a pizza. I walked over to Jay who was sorting the drawers "What should be in this one?" "Diapers?" "Ok" Jay ran up the stairs and grabbed some diapers and put them in. There was a knock on the door so Jay went to get it. "Hey Ruzek, Burgess" Jay moved to the side to let them in.
"Hey Kat" "Hey sit down" They sat down on the sofa next to me "So how are baby things going?" "They are going and I keep finding things that need a home but we are almost there" Jay nodded as there was a knock on the door. "Jay sit I will get it" I got up and waddled to the door. I got the pizza and waddled back in "Kim, Adam want any pizza?" "What kind is it" Before I could even open my mouth Jay answered, "Just cheese Miss fussy over there only likes cheese" Adam laughed "Kim is the same" "I am sorry my taste buds have changed" I waddled to the living room with 4 plates of pizza "Kat sit I'm getting the juice" I sat down and Jay went to get some juice for everyone. We sat and talked about what had been happening at the 21st since the last time we were there. Kim and Adam left and I was tired "Jay I'm going to bed" "Ok" He kissed my forehead as I waddled upstairs. I waddled into the bathroom and went to the toilet then brushed my teeth. As I had been in my pyjamas all day I got into bed. I lay in the bed then fell asleep straight away without even thinking about what had happened today.

I skipped a few months so it won't get too long