Unknown

"Kat, Kat you need to wake up" I snapped out of my sleep and looked up at Kelly who was standing over me with Noah. "I'm guessing someone is hungry" "Yes he is" I yawned and sat up. Kelly handed me, Noah. I crossed my legs so Kelly could sit on the end of my bed "You can go back I can bring him through" "It's ok you need someone to talk to" I nodded and started feeding Noah "So why are you really staying up?" "Because we have hardly had a good conversation since you got back"  "Back from where?" "From Indianapolis" "I'm sorry you have been just as busy as me" "Ok that's true but what really made you come back?" "I missed the snow and you" I gave him a small smile "Well I missed you as well" 

Flashback to when she decided to move back

"Georgie I can't do it anymore everywhere I look there is something belonging to Mom" "Oh boho you're going to leave because you can't handle seeing Mom everywhere so you are going to leave me and the rest of our family here?" "We have family in Chicago that I haven't seen since dads funeral" "So what it's not that you liked him" My eyes started filling up with water and I didn't know what to do "Georgie just because I argued with him before that shift doesn't mean I didn't like them" "It does you didn't even cry when you got home" "I didn't cry because I had no energy left after crying all afternoon with Kelly by myself" "Oh Kelly that boyfriend of yours that never came around" "He wasn't my boyfriend and you would never know if he was around because you were never home Georgie" I clenched my hands into a fist "I was home more than you" "That's because Mom homeschooled you while I went to a public school" "You had the choice to stay home" "If I was to stay home I wouldn't be where I am now I would be sitting begging on the side of the street like you" I turned around and Geogie grabbed my left arm. Without thinking I used my right hand and punched her in the face. "Chief Boden works at firehouse 51 that's where I'm going" I turned back around and walked to my bedroom.

Flashback Over

"Kat I know when you are lying" "Ok everywhere I looked I could see my Mom" "I knew there was something else" "It was nothing big" "I know you Kat" I gave him a smirk then looked at Noah. Noah stopped feeding so I started to burp him "I'll bring him in he will need to be changed in like half an hour" "Kat you need sleep I'm doing it" I handed him Noah then lay back down "Night Kelly" "Night Kat" 

I woke up to the bells for ambo but I didn't get up because Kelly was sitting on the end of my bed. "Hungry?" "He sure is" Kelly handed me, Noah and I started feeding him "You don't need to stay up every time you need sleep as well" "I know but I don't mind it" "You are as bad as Jay" "How?" "Because he stays up each time Noah wakes up" Kelly shook his head "This shift has been boring" "Really?" "Yeah" "It was anything from borning" "That's slightly true" I laughed "I want to go see my dads badge but I want to do it in bunker gear" "That's good isn't it" "I don't know" "It is and if you want I'll come with you" I gave him a slight smile "When I can drink again let's go to Molly's and get drunk" "Sounds like a plan" I laughed and started to burp Noah "I know he will need changing and I will do it again" "I'm not complaining" I smiled and handed him Noah then lay back down.

I woke up and saw Kelly's light on in his quarters. I got up and walked over I knocked on his door before opening it. "Go back to bed" "I'm in a routine never mind Noah" "What time is it then?" "4 am Noah's last feed of the night" "Fine sit down" I sat on the end of Kelly's bed and watched him rock Noah before handing him to me "When you have kids they are going to love your storys about how you have lost your nine lives and you are now in double digits" "That's not true" "What number are you on then?" "Double digits" I gave him that told you so look then started to feed Noah "You can't say anything about how many lives I've lost" "How?" "Didn't you jump out the top of a 4 story building then run back in to save me?" I looked at the floor "It was a 3 story building and I lay on the floor for 2 minutes before running back in" "You still jumped out the top of a burning building then ran back into save me" "I don't think the lieutenant was very happy with me" "I don't think he was" we started laughing "You can't say anything" "How?" "Didn't you jump off a building into the sea with Casey?" "Ok good point but if we didn't jump we both would have died" "You still jumped and you almost died" "So you did get my voicemails" I looked at the floor "I just didn't phone you back" "I can tell that" "When you said you got married in Vagas I was ready to come back here and break you and whoever it was up" "Why?" "Becasue I knew that person wasn't right for you" I turned to face the bunk room "Dani is the right person for you" I started to burp Noah then turned back to Kelly "When was the last time you spoke to Katie?" "I can't remember but I'm still not happy about Otis and her when that happened" "Aww overprotective brother" "I'm not an overprotective brother" I laughed and handed Noah to Kelly "Get some sleep Kelly I'll come get Noah when I wake up because that's when I normally get up" "It's fine" I opened his door and walked out to my bed and lay down.