Pink

I woke up and Noah was screaming. I rolled out of bed and walked through to the nursery "Hey little man" I picked Noah up and rocked him. I gave him a pacifier and walked downstairs. Noah was still crying so I rocked him while making a bottle. I walked over to the sofa and sat down. I fed Noah and rocked him until he fell asleep. Once he was asleep I walked upstairs and into the nursery. I put on the changing table and quickly changed him. I then picked him up and put him in his cot. "Night little man" I smiled and walked back through "Everything ok?" I gave Jay a slight nod then put my head on his chest and he kissed my head.

I woke up and walked into the bathroom. I jumped in a shower then brushed my teeth. I put my hair into dutch braids and walked back into my bedroom. I took out a pair of purple leggings and a purple sports bra. I put a white sports t-shirt on. Noah started crying so I walked through to the nursery and picked him up "Does someone's mouth hurt?" I walked downstairs and made Noah a bottle. I sat at the island feeding Noah while eating an apple. Once Noah was done I walked upstairs and put Noah back in his cot because he fell asleep. I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote Jay a note "I'm going running Noah was fed at 6:30 so he should be good for a little while love you Kat x" I placed the note next to Jay on the bed and ran downstairs. I grabbed my black trainers before grabbing my phone and going running. I decided Molly's was a good place to run to today.

"Hey, Herrmann" "Hey Hart bit early" "Never too early for a run" I smiled "I don't agree" "I have something to ask you later" "Why not now?" "Because I need to speak to Jay about it first" "Fine" I smiled "I'll see you later Herrmann" "Bye kid" I turned around and ran home.

I opened the door and Jay was sitting on the sofa and Noah was on his play jungle "There are my 2 boys" I smiled and walked over and kissed Jay's neck "There's my girl" I smiled and jumped over the sofa and sat next to Jay "Was it that hard to walk around?" "Yeah" I moved so I was facing Jay "What?" "I've decided who I want to do my first dance with" "Who?" "Herrmann" Jay smiled "I'm glad you made your choice" I stood up and walked over to the storage unit that had all our wedding stuff in it. I took out the card that had "Will you share a special dance with me?" I walked over to the sofa and wrote a message inside it so I could give it to Herrmann. "Hey Herrmann, we will all be missing dad on my wedding day. I need to do the traditional father-daughter dance in another way. I never dreamed that dad would be gone, you see ever since I was 17 I have looked up to you and I would be honoured if instead, you could do the dance with me? All my love Katrina Hart Future Mrs Halstead." 

I showed it to Jay "Looks good but you better go get ready so we aren't late" I nodded "I'll change Noah when I'm done" "Ok" I stood up and walked upstairs

I showed it to Jay "Looks good but you better go get ready so we aren't late" I nodded "I'll change Noah when I'm done" "Ok" I stood up and walked upstairs. I walked into the bathroom and took my hair out then jumped in the shower. When I got out I curled my hair then did my makeup. I walked out and looked in the wardrobe. I took out a black crop top and a long grey skirt with a slit at the right leg. I took out my black high heels and put them on. I grabbed my engagement ring and put it on. I walked into the nursery and Jay was sitting playing with Noah. "That is a sight I like" I smiled "Mmm I like that sight" I crouched down and picked Noah up "You go get ready" Jay nodded and I put Noah in his cot and picked out an outfit for him. I picked a black long-sleeved baby grow, a pair of jeans and a blue bodywarmer with his little boots.