Signs

I woke up a couple of times during the night needing to pee and after the second time, I couldn't get back to sleep. It was about 6 am so it wasn't too bad. Severide saw me and got up and came out to the common room. "Couldn't sleep?" "Nope I feel sick and I've been to the toilet like 100 times" "Probably Cruz's cooking," he said laughing "Yeah probably" I went to go brush my teeth but I felt like I was going to be sick.

 I waited for 5 minutes then I ended up actually being sick. I heard someone walk in so I flushed the toilet and walked out. It was Kidd I felt better knowing it was one of my best friends. "Morning Hart" "Morning Kidd" I had to be sick again so I went into the cubical. Kidd came behind me and held my hair back. "You ok?" "Yeah, I don't know what's wrong with me" "Strange"  "Hold on I need to pee" when I come out Kidd is still standing there. I grab my toothbrush and toothpaste. I start brushing my teeth to get rid of the taste. "Stella is anyone else in here?" "No, why?" "I'm late and I'm being sick" I look at her. "Hart do you have any tests?" "Yeah they are at home through" "take a test when you get-" I ran to be sick again. Stella came in and held my hair back again. I heard the door open so I flushed the toilet and went to splash my face. It was Sylvie I took a sigh of relief she looked at me "you look a bit pale" "thanks Sylvi-" I had to be sick again. I heard Stella telling Sylvie about whats happened. Sylvie came in and grabbed my hair and pinned it up. "thanks" "hey it's ok" the door opened again. I flushed the toilet and I looked to see who it was. It was Severide "You ok?" "Yeah I'm fine I just wanted to talk to Stella and Sylvie" "I'll leave you's alone" Severide walked out. I grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste and went to the locker room. 

I opened my locker and packed my bag so I was ready. "Why don't Sylvie and I drive you home then we go over to Sylvies and you can take the test without Jay there" "That's a good idea I'll message Jay" "Morning Baby" "Morning Babe" "Stella and Sylvie are bringing me home and I'm going to grab a few things and we're going to head over to Sylvies" "Ok baby is everything ok?" "Yeah I just thought you might want to spend a while in bed" "Ok I love you" I love you too" "I told Jay" "Let's get breakfast" "I'm not in the mood for anything but I'll come through" I stopped them before they walked into the common room "Don't tell anyone not even Severide," I said looking at Stella when I said Severide. They hugged me "We won't". We walked into the common room and I sat down. "Hart you want anything" "I'm fine Casey". It was finally time to go home.

I walked into the locker room and got changed. I put my uniform into my duffel bag and felt arms around my waist. I turned around and it was Georgie I forgot she was here. "We can take Georgie home as well" "Thanks guys" I walked out to the apparatus floor "Hart wait a minute" I heard Severide shout "Go ahead but don't leave without me" " You look really pale please tell me what's wrong" "Severide I'm fine trust me" "Fine but if I find out anything from Stella I won't be happy" I walked away to catch up with the girls I got to the car and opened the door I got in and sat next to my sister in the back.

We arrived at my house "Come in guys Jay and Coco don't bite" "Coco?" Stella said "You'll see" Jay liked letting Coco out the cage so I knew she would come running to the door when I opened it. I unlocked the door and as I thought the 7-week old pup came to the door. I dropped my bag behind the door and bent down. " Hey there cutie" I picked her up and moved out the way. "aww," Stella said from behind. "This is Coco" "I thought she was like a kid" "Nope" I handed Stella Coco and went over to Jay who was asleep on the sofa. I grabbed a cover and put it over him. "I'll go grab my stuff," I said running up the stairs. I grabbed the pregnancy tests and my phone charger out my room. I ran back downstairs. "I'll put Coco in her cage," I said before taking her off Sylvie and putting her in the cage. "Let's go, Bye Georgie". I shut the door and locked it. We got into the car and started driving to Sylvie's.

We arrived at Sylvie's we walked in "so what you want to do first" "let's get it over with" Sylvie showed me her bathroom I walked in and took the pregnancy test. I walked out while waiting "what do you want it to say" Stella asked curiously "I want it to say yes in a way but no in another way" "How about I go get it and bring it out here not looking at it and we put it on the table and flip it" "let's do that" Stella went to get the test and she put her hand over it so no one could see it. She put it on Sylvie's table "on 3" I instructed " you ready" "well I have butterflies in my stomach but let's just do this 1...2...3..." Stella flipped the test over. I looked at it and I could feel the tears in my eyes. Stella and Sylvie grabbed me "Congrats" Stella shouted a bit too loudly. I couldn't believe what I had saw. I'm pregnant Sylvie grabbed me and sat me down on the sofa. She picked up the test and handed it to me I put it in my bag. "Can you take me home?" "Sure," Sylvie said. "I'll be at Molly's though" I stood up and Stella grabbed me and walked me out to the car. I got into the car and took a drink of the water Stella had handed me. Stella got in and Sylvie started the car. 

We arrived at my house "Guys please don't tell anyone I'm going to tell Jay tomorrow to make his day better after the funeral". I grabbed my bag and got out the car I waved to them as they drove off. I opened the door and saw Jay standing waiting for me. "Hey, babe" "Hey Handsome" "How about you get ready and we go to Molly's" "Sounds good" I walked upstairs and took the pregnancy test out my bag and put it in my bedside table drawer because Jay wouldn't look there. I picked some black ripped jeans with a black long-sleeved crop top and my leather jacket. I did a quick smoky eye look and put my hair up into a neater high ponytail. I walked downstairs and put my black high heeded boots on. I know it's not a good idea but I can't have Jay thinking something is wrong. I grab my bag and we walk to Molly's

We arrived at Molly's and we sat down. I walked up to the bar "Herrmann can I get a beer and soda please" "I'll bring them over kid" I walked back over to where Jay was and Stella came over. "Can I borrow your girlfriend for a minute?" Jay looked at me "Sure". "Kat you know your pregnant right?" "Yeah I know I am" "Then why the hell are you wearing high heeled boots" "because I can't let Jay think somethings wrong. I'm drinking soda and if I was to wear flats he would think somethings wrong" "I'll let you off, just don't get Sylvie catch you" "I won't" I shouted walking away. I sat down "Everything ok?" "Yeah, why?" "because you're having a soda, not a beer" "I'm just not in the mood for a beer". A few drinks later we started walking home.

We got back home and I brushed my teeth and washed my makeup off. I got changed and got into bed while Jay was taking Coco out. I heard his footsteps on the stairs and I got a smile on my face. Jay got ready for bed and got in. "It hurt me to see you upset yesterday" "I'm sorry" "let's talk to each other about these things more" I whispered so Georgie wouldn't wake up "let's" I put my head on his chest and he put his arm around me. I fell asleep thinking about the baby.