AUTHOR'S NOTES

Greetings readers!

Welcome to my fantasy/ supernatural world and etc.. which is written based on my wild imaginations.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, events, locales and incidents are either the creation of the author's imagination or used in a fictional manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is merely coincidental.  All opinions expressed in this book are the author's, or fictional."

WARNINGS!!!

This book deals with violence and sexual contents. So if you are not comfortable with abuse, swear words, mistreatment, death, rape and sex; PLEASE EXIT NOW!! While the author has taken great lengths to ensure the subject matter is dealt with in a compassionate and respectful manner, some readers may find it disturbing. Discretion is advised.

This fiction contains content of an adult and mature nature. If you are easily offended or are under the age of 18, PLEASE EXIT NOW!!  Reader discretion is advised.

I apologize in advance for any grammar mistakes or spelling errors.

CREDITS

are given to the owners of the pictures/ gifs/ videos and music that I will be adding in this story.

COMMENTS

Please don't give any hater comments! If you don't like it, then just leave

FINALLY 

Please enjoy!!

UPDATES

Maybe once a week; depending how busy I am! Sorry!