CHAPTER 26 - His Slave

I woke up realizing I was in a metal cage and it was covered by a thick hessian cloth. The cloth lifted, and I noticed I was no longer at Eradian. The locale was dark and cloudy; I saw pools of blood everywhere. The copper scent was more miasma here. Bile rose to my throat with the scent and I almost retched. I hugged myself and sat the corner of the cage. On the streets, the village was a total opposite of Eradian. Women with a collar around their neck and they were dragged by the bloodsuckers. Some had thin layers of cloths covering their bosoms and womanhood, but some were nude. 

I could see a few of them were pregnant as their belly was swollen but their partner treated them dreadfully. Not only women but men too. One man had a metal ring on his testicles and length; they moaned as one of the male vamps bite his tip that it bleeds. The other was crawling as a female vamp pulled him as she walked in the market. My heart was palpitating, my blood was rushing through vessels and I was shivering. The horrible view. I shut my eyes tight trying to ignore the cries and screaming we passed the so-called village. It was like a sex bazaar.

"Put her in my chamber!" Dimitri commanded. The cage was lifted, and we passed through the spooky, dark castle. The castle was covered by dried branches and the passageway was dark. I saw rodents, and other pests lingered in the castle. His chamber door opened, and I saw carcasses lying on the floor. Their neck was snapped into two. I shuddered. I saw a nude lady on the bed. She was ecstatic as she stood on the bed smiling at the vamps, but they just ignored her and left. "Where is my king?" she cooed. I saw dried wounds of bite marks on her whole body particularly on her chest and neck.

"Who are you?" she hops from the bed and walked towards me. "Rose!" I mumbled as I pushed myself to the edge. "Don't you dare to touch my man!" she yelled as she grips the metal bar. "I have no intention in that!" I growled in annoyance. I lift my hand trying to lift the water from the glass, but nothing happened. I tried a few more times but the results were the same. "My abilities?" I shuddered when I realized I was defenseless. "Let me go!" I demanded. She ignored me and she climbed up to the bed, preparing herself to greet her alleged king. We heard footsteps approaching the chamber. She was enthused as she licked her lips, looking on the mirror, adjusting her position.

The door flings wide; "My king!" she greeted, and she jumped onto him, planting kisses on his jaw, wrapping her legs around him. I hope she would keep him company as I try to find an escape route, but his eyes darted on me. I turned away, avoiding his daunting stares. "Freya, my mate!" he grinned as he pushed her onto the bed. She tilted slightly giving him access to feed on her as he sank his fangs deep into her flesh and latched on the blood oozing out. She moaned, bucking her hips against him. When he was done with her; "Listen to me and get into the cage!" he compelled her as she dropped whatever she was doing and took the key from his hand. She stood in front of the cage, opening the lock and she entered the cage. It was my chance to escape; I ran out of the cage but only to be pinned onto the bed.

"Going somewhere?" he whispered as he nibbled my left ear. I tried to push him away, but it was in vain; I felt my hands were cuffed to the head bed. I squirmed; "Release me!" I cried. "You are his greatest weakness!" as he trailed his hands on my body, halting in front of my chest. "Welcome to my kingdom! It was an eye-catching view in the village!" he chuckled and ripped my clothes exposing my bosoms to him. "Beautiful curves you have but it will be waste if I don't appreciate them." He sneered as he took one into his mouth. I winced when his fangs pierced deep into my skin; I felt a sharp pain, but it was replaced by a gush of ecstasy in my veins.

 I unconsciously moaned as he sucked the blood spilling out from the mark on my breast. He moaned as he latched; "Your blood is irresistible, the best I ever taste in the last five hundred years ago." I whimpered when he released me. "Just let go and let me devour you, your highness!" he whispered. I shut my eyes, spreading my legs and bend my knees as I felt his lips at my entrance. I moaned at his tongue propelled inside me. Suddenly, I saw Ezra's sorrowful red bloody eyes staring at me. I opened my eyes realizing that I was reacting to Dimitri's touch. I kicked him on the face making him groan in pain.

His eyes darkened and he gritted his teeth; "I was going slow with you, but you ask for this!" he growled as he tore my pants and pulled me down pushing my legs wider. He held my knees slammed his full erection into me ruthlessly. I shrieked in pain; he was tearing me apart. He was relishing by himself as he moaned kept loudly but all I felt pain. The sharp pain inside me; tears falling from my face. He spurted his seeds inside me. He lied beside me; "The venom is your blood wear off fast!" he chuckled and hovered over me. 

He slammed his lips against mine, I turned away, he cupped my face and continue sucking my lips for entrance, but I kept my mouth shut. His sharp nails pierced my hips; I cried, and he enters my mouth sucking my tongue exploring my mouth. I gasped as I was unable to breathe. He finally left my mouth and I was breathing hard. "You taste sweet!" he chuckled. "Listen carefully, you will be my slave! You will do whatever I say!" he hypnotized me, but I was not affected by it. "Fuck off!" I growled. He was stunned; "Ezra must have shielded you with his power!" he chuckled as he left the room. I turned my face and I saw his mate; she was tearing despite being hypnotized as she witnessed the whole scene.