CHAPTER 30 - Alpha

I walked to the large mirror, looking at the mark on my neck. The wound was already healed completely but there was a black crescent moon scar on my neck. I stood a step back; I was fully healed. My wounds were all gone, not a single scar as if my body were never being pierced. I walked into the bathroom, the water-filled the tub and vanilla scent soap already poured. I step into the water and cleaned myself.

 I stepped out of the bathroom and wrapped a soft white towel around my body. I wore a sleeve blue floral dress that was already on the bed. I walked out of the room barefooted. The castle was dark but was decorated with thick bushes of rose. The sweet scene infiltrated my nostrils. I strolled gently in the passageway and as all the people I assumed werewolves that I passed slightly bowed in front of me. I gently bowed back, I heard Xavier's roar from across the castle. I rushed to the front of the hall and I tried to glimpse through the gap between the doors.

Xavier breathe in deeply and grinned; "My queen is here!" he pushed the door open and I fell onto his strong muscular arms. "Greetings, my love!" he pulled me tightly to his chest and planted a gentle kiss on my forehead. He sat on his chair and placed me on his lap. "Now tell me again why we can't ambush them?" Xavier back to his serious mode. There were nine other werewolves in the room.

 "Rumors said the Eradian is currently overruled by the Dimitri's mages. They are very dangerous as they possessed dark magic. King Dimitri is dead so no way we can ambush without being seen." A man with a braided beard explained. "The King of the sea was unable to help us as their daughter was held as a captive in Aurum. His majesty was threatened that if he makes a move, they will kill the princess and poison the sea We need to save her first. Alpha, have you ever seen the princess?" a darker skin tone man continued. Xavier smirked as he lifted my chin gently; "She is here!" he licked his mark softly, a moan escaped my lips. "Your highness!" they bowed. I smiled; "That is done! So, can we ambush them now?" Xavier query. "Yes, alpha!" they began discussing for a plan.

The discussion was dismissed. "I want to meet my parents!" I cried; I was worried for their safety. Xavier morphed into a monstrous black wolf. He bent his large head allowing me to climb on top of him. He ran as we passed through the thick forest and we finally reached the shore. I climbed down from him and ran into the sea, but I realized I was not morphing into a mermaid. 

"Mom, Dad! Can you hear me?" I screamed. A wave rose and a group of sirens appeared; "Your highness, the king and queen have drunk a potion that made them become mortals!" she echoed. "No!" I knelt on the ground and cried, not my parents too. "Where are they?" I questioned. "They were held captive in the prison of Eradian. The mage, Calder is protecting them with his magic, but he may not stand any much longer. His power weakened each day." Another siren echoed. "Thank you! Leave and guard Eradian from the sea! I will return to Eradian." I commanded. They bowed and swam away.

I climbed back on Xavier and he brought us back to his castle. Xavier shifted into his human form, realizing he was nude. I growled and stood in front of him, covering his manhood. "I apologize!" he scratched at the back of his head as he waved his hand and a servant came running with his pants. He wore his pants; I instinctively growled in annoyance.

"Don't worry! This belongs to you only!" as he grabbed my left hand placing it in front of his hardened bulge in front of his subjects. I blushed and yanked my hand away as he chuckled. "Alright! Back to business!" he called his council to the main hall. "We will be leaving tonight!" Xavier commanded and his council nodded. "Gather the betas and pick the best fighters among them! The rest will remain and protect our mates, mages, and omegas. Lycans will come with us!" he ordered, and everyone went to their respective duties.