CHAPTER 15 - Wicked Touch

He grabs me and tied my hands on the head bed. I was writhing which irritated him, so he spread my legs wide and tie them at each edge. "Xavier! Let me go!" I cried. He ignored my pleadings; "As much I want to hear you scream my name, but I can't risk that!" he chuckled as he gags me with a cloth. Tears falling on my cheeks. "Don't cry, my queen!" as he wiped my tears. "Why do you need to marry him when I am here for you. I love you dearly! I love you, Rose!" he cried. "I assumed; you didn't wear anything underneath this as I could see your nipples quite clearly!" he tore my silk dress into two exposing my breast.

Xavier stripped off and I felt that he rips my undies exposing my core. He pushed one finger in and chuckled; "You are already wet!" he laughed. He removed his finger and thrust his tongue inside me. He was biting, sucking, and thrusting his tongue in me as I squirmed. He released my nub and he went kissing moving up to my navel until he leveled in front of my breast. He opened his mouth wide and sucked my left nipple hard; I unconsciously was moaning. He smirked as he released my nipple with a pop.

"You like it, don't you! I know I have no chance to marry you, so I want you to remember tonight!" he leered. He moved down to my right nipple and did the same. He left my nipples red and hardened. I saw his pre-cum erection standing, I squirmed to be released. He aligned between me and he shoved his member into me; not allowing me to adjust. I winced in pain. "Gosh! You are tight!" he moaned. He advanced until his girth. I lost myself by his thrust; I bucked my hips. His scent was a drug to me. I noticed he was being sloppy as he was drunk. My body longing for him.

I realized that he was having trouble keeping up his pace and it annoys me. I leave out everything; I want him tonight. He kept his gaze at me as he rammed into me. I signaled him to remove the cloth from my mouth. He reluctantly took off my gag; "Xavier, release me! I will take over!" I growled.He was unconvinced; "Xavier, I am already yours! Please, allow me to complete this bond!" I protested. He was dumbfounded. I whimpered when he took out his length from me. He untied the cloths, freeing me! I flipped us over and I was on him. His member was still upright begging to be pleasured; I adjusted myself and fit his member gently inside me.

I winced in pain as he was huge in me, stretching my walls. I placed his hands on my hips and I held the head bed as I ride on him. He was moaning loudly; "Rose, faster!" he cried. We were moving metrically; ecstasy bursting between us. Hot seeds sprayed inside me. We were sweating liberally. I lied beside him, but he climbed over me and rest on my chest. "Please don't leave me!" he sobbed, and he stared at me with those puffy eyes. I stroke his dirty blonde hair gently; "Rest, my little one!" I whispered as I caressed his back softly, comforting him. For a moment, I felt complete again. That emptiness in me just vanished. I have mated again. Xavier scent was very sweet like a mixture of floral. Xavier slowly dozed off as, but my find was flooded with thoughts. I decided to rest.