CHAPTER 58 - Son

I placed Ariel in his crib in our room. He was sleeping peacefully. My parents have left the room; my mates were still in the room. "I need to go to the sea!" I muttered softly. "I can take you there!" Ezra offered. "I will be back in an hour!" I smiled. Lucian and Xavier nodded as they slumped on the cleaned bedsheet. Ezra came up to me; grabbing my hand and snapped his fingers. We reached the cove within seconds. I took off the soft linen, revealing my exhausted figure.

I walked into the sea; legs transformed into a tail. I felt the water healing every part of my body, especially the pain at my core. I felt revitalized. I closed my eyes, allowing my body to receive the healings. I swam deeper; the gushed of sparks filled me. I was healed completely but my powers were still weak. I came from the sea; I took the linen and covered my body. "You are beautiful!" Ezra grinned as he snaked his large arms around my waist. "Let's go home!" he muttered as he snapped, and we were back in the room. Lucian and Xavier gazed at me and they knew I was healed.

"Good morning, son!" I heard Lucian muttered those words as he planted a kiss on our son's forehead. "I am off to Poseitheas! Stay safe, Love!" he muttered as he gently pressed his lips on mine. I smiled softly. Xavier was already at the training ground as I could hear his roar. Ezra was sleeping but he covered his ears with his pillow. He frowned at Xavier's growls. Suddenly, I heard Adriel's cries; he was hungry. "Adriel!" I smiled as I carried him and sat on the bed. I hurriedly unbuttoned my dress and revealed my breast in front of him; I followed what my mother taught, and he feeds instantly. Ezra's eyes opened wide. He growled softly as he went out of the room. When Adriel was full, I placed him back into his cradle as I took a fast bath.

"Thank you!" he repeated these words daily. I finally managed to keep him shut by pressing my lips against his, making him moaned. "Where is my prince?" Xavier woke up lazily as he searched for Adriel at the cradle, but he did not realize Adriel was feeding. I laughed softly when Xavier's eyes widened, searching for Adriel. "My son?" he cried. "Here!" I whispered as I chuckled at his expression. He planted kisses on Adriel's cheeks; "Eat more! Grow up and be strong!" he smiled. Then, he pressed his lips against my forehead.

"Love you!" he smiled as he rushed to the bathroom and take a fast bath before leaving the room. Adriel was asleep after feeding. "May I hold him?" Ezra gazed at us. I nodded; I gently passed Adriel to Ezra's arms. Ezra had tears falling down his cheeks when he held Adriel for the first time. "He is beautiful!" he muffled. "You are beautiful!" he smiled. I have a lot to learn as a first-time mother. I was grateful that my mum was around with me. She helped me greatly.

It was a month after Adriel was born and Lucian finally announced the birth of our son in his kingdom and Poseitheas. The whole kingdom celebrated this day with dancing, feasts, and performances. Many brought gifts for Adriel. He was coddled by the love of his dads. We were all sleeping when a loud cry surfaced. "Rose!" Ezra muttered waking me up. "Feeding time!" he chuckled. I removed my dress, exposing my plump breast as I carried Adriel and I sat on the edge of the bed.

As Adriel suckling my milk, I smiled as he was adorable; he has Lucian's platinum- white hair and my aquamarine eyes. He cooed softly. "I love you!" I kissed his forehead as he dozes off. I decided to not wear my dress and go to sleep but Ezra growled softly. "Don't sleep without any clothes! I might lose control!" his voice deepened. They have not touched me except for feeding since Adriel was borne and I knew they were enduring it. They just feed without any sexual contact and I whimpered sometimes when they aroused me. I quickly wear my dress and climbed between Ezra and Xavier. Ezra wrapped his arms around my waist, inhaling my scent. I bit my lower lips when I felt a twisted knot inside. *Go to sleep! Don't get aroused! We may not be able to control it! * Ezra was giving me a warning. I quickly shut my eyes as I slept. Adriel feeds about eight to ten times a day.