CHAPTER 53 - Pregnant

He pounced and I leaped; suddenly, I felt a large callous hand grabbed me and tightened his grips. I was baffled; I saw Xavier growl menacingly at the warrior as he grabbed the warrior by his neck. The warrior immediately returns to his human state as he struggled in Xavier's grip. "What are you doing?" I roared. "He is going to kill you!" Lucian snarled at me; his eyes were furious. "Control your beast!" Xavier roared at the warrior. "Damon! This is not the way to treat your queen! Train her not kill her!" Xavier barked as he tossed the warrior away. "Teach them to control their beast! If they can't control, you fail me!" Xavier shouted and the Lycan bowed his head. "Forgive me, Alpha!" he muttered. Lucian grabbed my left arm roughly, dragging me from the field to his office.

"Behave yourself, Rose!" he roared as he threw me on his seat. Xavier and Ezra came in together, ferociously. "I am just training!" I roared. "You are being careless!" Xavier roared as his fists hit the table hard, making me jump. "Another second, he would have snapped your neck!" he continued. "No more training for you; not when we are not around!" he hissed. Ezra kept quiet leaning against the wall as the other two kept reprimanding me. "I can take care of myself!" I muttered. "Take care of yourself? That warrior could easily take advantage of you there! You took a long time to throw him off!" Xavier roared as he observed me when we sparred.

"Take off your clothes! His scent is all over you!" Xavier spat. "What? No!" I yelled. Xavier's eyes turned red as his claws sharpened. Xavier walked towards me and he tore my dress before my eyes. I froze; tears falling down my cheeks. Lucian stood in front of me; facing Xavier. "Enough!" he raised his hand against Xavier's puffing chest, telling him to calm down. "Fuck off!" I yelled as I stood from the chair; ignoring my exposed body. Suddenly, I felt a cramping pain at my lower abdomen, I knelt to the ground clutching my abdomen. "Rose!" Ezra rushed to me. He placed his hand at my abdomen. "You are expecting!" he gasped. He placed his hand again trying to soothe the pain with magic but instead, he was thrown across the room. He groaned in pain; the pain in me worsened.

Lucian took off his tunic and put over me; then he carried me in a bridal style as he brought me to our room. I curled myself as the cramping worsened. "The child is restless!" he growled as he placed his hand on my abdomen caressing it gently. The pain slowly disappeared. My eyes widened with Lucian's touch; "My child!" he smiled. I am pregnant with Lucian's child. I was puzzled as I have been suppressing my eggs and I never once let my guard down. How can it be fertilized? I should have known. Mum? The thoughts came to my mind. "You need to rest especially when you are pregnant." Lucian pulled me towards him and placed me on his lap as he planted a kiss on my forehead.

Ezra and Xavier came into the room. "I am so sorry, love! I went overboard!" Xavier knelt in front of us. Lucian's eyes turned black with black veins around his eyes; "Don't!" I growled and his eyes immediately soften. "It's alright!" I smiled as I ruffled his hair softly. *You did not want a child? * Ezra was in my thoughts. I shuddered as Ezra narrowed his eyes. I ignored him as I leaned against Lucian's chest. "I want to meet my parents!" I mumbled softly. Lucian nodded as he carried me again in a bridal style; "I can walk!" I muttered. "It's too dangerous! Both you and my child!" Lucian exclaimed as he placed me in the carriage. He entered followed by Xavier and Ezra. Ezra, did you spell me? I wondered. *No! * he glared at me.

We arrived in front of my parent's cottage. "Mum!" I cried as she opened the door. "Did you ask Calder to put a spell on me?" I growled. "You are pregnant?" my mum's eyes widened as she jumped in joy. "Perseus! We are going to be grandparents!" my mum screamed of joy. My dad rushed out when he heard her screaming. "Is that true?" my dad was dumbfounded. I nodded slightly and he jumped together with her. "Mum, I told you I have my reasons! The kingdom is still in chaos; Freya will not back down! I am pregnant now; my power will get weaker as it will nurture this child." Tears falling down my cheeks with just the thought of my child being in danger.

"We will protect... I will protect you!" Ezra growled softly. "You did it before; you can do it again! I will help with your duties!" Lucian muttered. "I will help Lucian with his duties then; my kingdom is pretty secure, and I have many trusted Lycans that can help me rule my kingdom!" Xavier informed. My child... I smiled as I rubbed my belly. I wanted a child; always. I stared at Ezra who has read my mind. "Alright then! Everything settles!" my mum smiled. "Your dad and I will come to the palace to take care of you!" my mum grinned. I smiled; "Thank you!" I wiped my tears.