CHAPTER 62 - Distraction

"Is there anything you want to tell me?" Ezra's eyes darkened. Lucian was having a meeting in his office and Xavier has left for Bellicus for a few days. Adriel was sleeping in his room, in his crib. "What?" I questioned. "Regarding Aurum!" he continued. I looked away. "Nothing!" I growled. "Rose, stop hiding from me! It has been a month! You kept ignoring my questions about Aurum!" he growled. "I am not in the mood! For once, I just want to forget about my problems. Stop bringing up this matter to me!" I roared. "Rose!" he yelled. "Keep your voice down! Adriel is sleeping!" I muttered. I wanted to forget about my worries for once; Freya was getting stronger each day. Aurum 's sky grew darker each day, thunder storming in that area. My biggest fear is they hurt my loved ones. "I want you now!" I muttered softly as I pressed my body against Ezra.

"Rose don't change the topic!" he growled. "Fuck me till I can't walk!" I whispered in his right ears. "Rose, stop using this method! It won't work on me!" he bellowed. "But your body is telling me a whole different story!" I smirked as I pressed my lips on his tunic against his chest. He growled; his bulge was erecting. He ignored me; he looked away. "Fine! Then, make love with me if you want answers." I teased him. "Rose don't tempt me!" he roared, baring his fangs. I ignored his threatening. I slide my hands under the hem of his tunic, my fingers dancing and trailing on his firm chest. My fingers found his taut nipples; "They are begging for my touch!" I chuckled as he moaned as I flicked his buds. I sensed his arousal hiking up. I touched his lips, my thumbed his fangs.

He growled as he grabbed my hands away. "Rose!" his voice deepened. I grind against his bulge as my right hand grabbed his bulge, earning a groan from him. "Fine! I am done with you!" I growled in annoyance as I halted my movement and I walked away; but he appeared in front of me, blocking the entrance. "Don't leave your unfinished work!" he growled as his manhood was already standing upright. "Jerk off!" I tried to push him away but instead he grabbed my bottoms, pulling me up until our faces were at the same level. "I am done!" I pouted; he smashed his lips against mine; as my back against the wall. My plan worked; he deepened our kiss; savoring me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pressing our lips deeper. "Rose! Fuck you! I hate it when I lose control around you!" he growled as he nipped the skin of my neck. I cried when I felt his fangs piercing down my skin, zips of pleasure built up inside me.

"Fuck this dress!" he growled as he snapped his fingers and I was nude. Her lips went lower to my breasts; he bit my left nipple; sucking hard. My body shuddered by his lips. I had stopped lactating since Adriel reached the age of two. "Ezra!" I moaned as he held me with his ripped left arm and his callous right hand fondled my right breast. My body filled with ecstasy; I wanted more. "Beg!" he smirked as he knew my body was reaching it. "Fuc..." I cried as he straddled his bulge against my nude entrance. "Please!" I cried. "Please what?" he chuckled as his hot breath blowing on the crook of my neck.

"Beg for me, love! Plead for your guilt! Beg for my touch!" he smirked as his fingers dug deep inside my core. The pain was frustrating, I could barely think. "Please! I ... sorry!" I cried. His fingers stretching my walls, but it was not enough. I want him deep inside me. My face buried against his chest; my hands racked against his chest. Tears fallings, the aching for him was intolerable. He was not satisfied; I whimpered when his fingers left me; the empty feeling was annoying. "I want you deep in me, please!" I whined. "As you wish, your highness!" he leered. I was on the bed, on fours. I felt a large figure behind me. Ezra was already naked, and his manhood was fully erected pre-cum leaking.

I felt his ripped body, leaning against my back and I cried when he trusts inside me. He covered my mouth as he thrust inside me deeper each thrust. Exhilarating jolts hitting my core, the bliss filling inside me. I grasped the bedsheet as he thrust his thick length inside me. He groaned as he kept moving rhythmically inside me. He growled when he filled me with his seeds. I fell on the bed, exhausted and sore as Ezra smirked when he pulled out his flaccid length. His fluid was dripping between my legs. He carried me as he cuddled me on his lap. I growled softly; "I warned you not to irritate me!" he chuckled. "It hurts?" he chuckled as his hand brushed against my core. I winced in pain; "You almost tore me apart!" I glared at him. "Sorry! But you can heal easily!" he annoys me. "Have a nap! When its dinner; I will wake you up!" he grinned as he kissed my forehead. I crossed my arms, turning my head away. "Do it again! I am free for a second time!" he whispered. I gulped and I quickly closed my eyes; I slept in the end.