CHAPTER 50 - Marry Us

"Will you marry us?" words came out from their mouth uniformly. I was over the moon when the question popped out. "Rose?" Xavier snapped me out of my thoughts. "What is your answer?" Xavier was zealous. I smiled widely, tears falling down my cheeks; "Yes! Yes! Yes!" I shrieked as he fitted the ring into my ring finger. I leaped on them with Xavier who managed to grasp my body, he lost his balance and we fell to the ground. He groaned in pain as he tried to stand up. I stood up and I swing wide my arms as I grabbed Lucian's and Ezra's neck pulling towards me. I just came back from the sea and one of the guards informed me that the king requested my presence in the main hall when I reached the palace's entrance. I thought some serious matters is happening; I rushed with my heart pounding. I stood in front of the hall; I ran towards them; apprehensive. The three of them were looking anxious; Xavier adjusted his tunic twice when I arrived in front of them. Ezra and Lucian pushed Xavier in front of me and he growled, glaring at them.

"What is it?" I exclaimed. "Will...Will..." Xavier stuttered. "Will what?" I cried. Ezra shook his head as he massaged his temples and Lucian covered his eyes with his right palm. Xavier shook vigorously; he bit his lower lips hard. "That's it!" Ezra growled as he kicked Xavier's left popliteal fossa making him kneel with one knee. Lucian and Ezra did the same. My eyes widened when Xavier took out a mermaid silver ring with a red gem. The words came out from their mouth; I was contented. Loud claps heard in the background. My tears kept falling; after everything that happened... this is my happy ending.

I wrapped my arms around Xavier's neck, and I pressed my lips against him; I felt Lucian standing beside Xavier. I turned to Lucian and I smashed my lips against his. I felt a pair of large hands snaked around my waist and I turned around, wrapping my arms around Ezra's neck sucking his bottom lips. I heard throat-clearing repeatedly but I ignore as I deepened the kiss. "Rose!" I jolted as I saw my parents standing in the crowd. 

"Behave!" my mum mouthed. I released them immediately as I blushed; I covered my face. "You will have plenty of time for that!" my dad growled. "When will the marriage be held?" my dad questioned. "This weekend!" Ezra answered. "So fast!" I gasped. "We...I want everyone to know that you belong to us!" Ezra whispered as he nibbled my left ear playfully. I blushed by the thoughts of it. "Many of my people are coming!" Xavier exclaimed and Lucian nodded as he has to find a place to fit Xavier's people. "Where will the wedding be held?" I questioned. "At the coast at Eradian where your people will be able to attend!" Lucian smiled.

A few days before the matrimony and the palace is in chaos. I walk down the stairs and I saw maidservants running from left to right. Two of them bumped into each other and bouquets fell to the ground. "Be careful!" another maidservant roared as she helped them up. The palace was decorated with magnificently with bouquets, candles, ice silk white backdrop curtains with purple and silver sequins drapes, and a glowing bright wedding arch decorated with multi-color flowers similar to the ones at the enchanted forest. I strolled in the garden and it was exquisitely decorated with bright yellow-white lights hanging on the trees. I awed at the decorations without realizing my kings had arrived beside me.

"Greetings, love!" they greeted concomitantly. I smiled and bowed gently. "Come!" Xavier grabbed my hand as he brought me to the shore. I saw a beautiful wedding arch decorated with roses. "We did it!" he grinned. I smiled; "It's beautiful!" tears falling. "I thought we will be getting married here but the whole palace is decorated?" I wondered. "It the biggest celebration in this kingdom! It must be grand!" Lucian smiled. "Many are attending! The guards must be in high alerts!" Ezra informed. Lucian nodded, agreeing to him.

I wore a lace strapless white wedding ball gown embedded with crystals along with a long lace cape. I let down my light brunette wavy hair and I wore my crown. I tried to hold my tears, but my heart contended. After today, I am married to all of my mates and I will cherish them eternally. They are the kings to my heart. I walked to the beach with the bits of help by the maidservant on my long trail. I held my flowers as my dad came to walk me down the aisle. The shore was already crowded with people; the sea was filled with merfolk and sirens. Many attended our wedding. "You are beautiful!" my dad cried as tears kept falling. "Thank you, dad!" I smiled. My mum moved from her seat and stood beside my dad. "This is my only daughter! She meant the world to us! Please take good care of her!" as my dad handed me to them.

"We will take good care of her!" they answered uniformly. I was not the only one crying. Xavier's eyes were red and puffy; Lucian pressed the bridge of his nose controlling his tears and tears falling from Ezra's eyes. I stood between them with Lucian on my right, Ezra on my left, and Xavier behind me. We exchanged our rings and we sealed our marriage with kisses. The matrimony was continued with a large feast. Many congratulated us, my parents were busy entertaining guests. King Silas came to congratulate us. He even joked the part that I had to call him dad when he pretended to be Ezra's dad. 

"I won't let you go ever!" Xavier gulped his wine as he bragged about his ring. "I like me better when I am with you!" he continued. "You are drunk!" I teased. "If I am drunk, can I do this?" he pressed his lips on the crook of my neck. I moaned softly. "Your highness!" Lucian bowed as his strong arms wrapped around my waist pulling me close to him. He panted immediately; "I crave for you!" he growled softly. I chuckled by his reaction. "Now?" Ezra groaned as his bulge grinding against me. "Tonight, let's go to the cove!" I smiled. "Cove? I thought it was supposed to be lovemaking! It's our first night!" Ezra frowned. "I have made love with you more than you can count!" I glared at him. "Come on! It's our wedding day!" Xavier growled. "Fuck!" Ezra continued. "Us!" Lucian grinned. "Together!" Xavier chuckled. I almost choked by their words.