CHAPTER 64 - Betrayer

"Rose!" Lucian cried as he embraced me tightly. Adriel was sleeping peacefully in his crib. "What happened?" he asked. "Where is Ezra?" I asked. "He has not returned!" Lucian answered. "The bloodsuckers attacked us!" I answered. "There were so many of them! Each time we kill one; ten appeared!" I continued. "Xavier and his pack were getting worn out! Ezra came!" I said. "Yes, I know! We felt your fear! Your anxious!" he continued. "Ezra decided to go because he will reach faster than me; I have to stay to protect the palace! To protect our son!" he explained.

"But Ezra's eyes turned green; his hands grew into claws and he spoke a foreign language making the vampires retreat!" I continued. "Let's ask him when he returned!" Lucian consoled. "What happened to Ezra? He almost killed one of my warriors!" Xavier growled in fury. Ezra vanished for a week. I was worried sick; Adriel missed Ezra as he kept asking where Daddy Ra is? I smiled, lying to him that Ezra went for a business trip. I kept trying to call for him, but no one replied. As if he left my thoughts. I searched for him; Xavier commanded his pack to search for Ezra but was in vain.

I woke up early in the morning, I sensed Ezra's scent, the citrusy scent. I walked down the stairs; I walked to the north court and I heard noises in one of the maidservant's room. His scent was getting stronger and arousing. I was begging myself to turn away; run from the truth. Tears falling down my cheeks; I heard moaning of one of the maidservants. She was muffling. I stood in front of the door; my knees weakened; bile rising my throat, I was feeling nauseous. I pushed the door open and I saw Ezra was above a maidservant.

She was nude under his bare body; there were bite marks on her neck, her breasts, and even her core as I saw the bedsheet stained with blood. My heart broke into pieces. He ignored me despite he felt my presence; instead, he increased his pace making the maidservant moaned loudly. "Your majesty!" she cried as he fondled her breasts. I wanted to yell but I lost my voice. I wanted to hit him, but my body betrayed me. I stepped back; watching him take her repeatedly. I saw him spilling his seeds inside him. He groaned when he was done with her. Her eyes widened in horror when she saw me standing watching them. She clutched to the cover, covering her body.

"Rose!" Xavier and Lucian arrived. "What..." Xavier's eyes widened when he saw Ezra turned towards us, shocked by our presence. I knew he feigned his expression. "Why?" the only words came out from my mouth. Lucian rushed to Ezra throwing fists at him multiple times. Ezra did not fight back instead he smiled sinisterly; "Like what you just watched?" he smirked. Lucian grabbed Ezra by his neck; "You bastard! How can you do this?" he growled. Xavier held me tightly to him; I clutched my chest tightly. I felt a piece of my left; I cried in pain. The pain was sharp and excruciating. "Dress up, you whore!" Xavier growled at the maidservant. I gazed at Ezra; "I hate you!" I muttered loud enough for him to listen.

"Leave! I do not want to see you anymore!" I cried, finally my voice resurfacing. I felt a strong waved inside me; it wasn't loved, it wasn't fear, it was anger. I screamed and the ocean rumbled, the earth shook. The waves roared and it raised high, high enough to flood Eradian. "Rose!" Lucian yelled. "Rose!" Xavier embraced me tightly. "Why? Why her? Why must you do it now? Why you betray me? I gave everything to you! I gave my love to you and you ruin it!" I yelled and I knew that if I don't leave this place now; Eradian will sink into the deep ocean.

I turned and ran away; tears falling down my cheeks. Fuck him! I ran to the sea and I swam far from Eradian, far from everyone else. I swam to the deep ocean, avoiding every other creature. I felt the ocean returned to the sea. My heart hurts, I could barely breathe. This is worst than being marked. I was marked and betrayed. I hugged my tail and cried. "Rose?" I saw Lucian was standing in front of me in the deep sea. I leaped and cried in Lucian's embraced.

"He cheated on me! He slept with that maidservant! He fucked her! He filled her with his seeds. Pain! The pain won't leave me!" I wept. Lucian tightened his grip; "I am here for you, Rose! Xavier is here for you!" he muttered calmly. "Just pour out everything! I will stay with you until you calm down!" he uttered softly. "Don't worry about Adriel! Xavier is taking care of him!" he mentioned. Lucian was outraged when he saw a scar that appeared on my chest. "Rose!" he cried. "It is done! It's broken! This is the scar of betrayal! The bond is broken!" I cried as my neck was burning, the excruciating pain. I screamed as it burned badly. Lucian's eyes darkened; "I will kill that bastard!" Lucian growled. I ignored Lucian as I gripped his chest and I lost consciousness by the pain.