CHAPTER 74 - Kidnapped

"Who the fuck is Ezra?" Valerian went berserk, throwing punches on the wall. He was worried and furious at the same time; his mate was taken. "Rose?" Lucian muttered. I shook my head. I can't tell him that the bastard who took his mate is his dad. Suddenly, Adriel felt to the ground, screaming in pain as he held his head tightly. I rushed to my son; "Adriel!" I cried as I held him close to me. "It's daddy Ezra!" Adriel muttered with eyes' widely opened. "Who?" the other four growled. "He is mummy's mate, but he left all of a sudden!" Adriel uttered as I released him, and he stood up. "Why you didn't fucking tell me before? Why now?" Valerian growled as he grabbed Adriel tunic.

They were going to fight each other. My eyes stared at my sons in horror. "Stop this now!" I yelled and they ceased. "I was only five when he left! I couldn't remember at all until just now!" Adriel informed as he stared at me. "You erase my memories of him!" he growled. "Stop this instance!" Xavier growled. "We did it to protect you!" Lucian added, his eyes were black in fury. I sat on the ground, my head hurts, my mind was vague. I shut my eyes tightly and I took a deep breath. "He is your dad, Valerian!" I muttered softly, enough to be audible by them. "What do you mean?" Valerian roared. I curled myself, hugging my legs. "He is your dad, the fruit between Ezra and me. He left when I was pregnant with you." I mentioned not informing the whole truth. Valerian stood in shocked and he fell to the ground, weeping. "That fucking bastard who took my mate is my fucking dad?" he growled as he hit the ground with his fists. "He wanted the queen! I will go!" I choked by my tears.

"No!" Lucian and Xavier growled at the same time. "This means war!" Xavier growled. "Don't! You know how powerful he is! I can't bear to another spill of blood!" I pleaded. "I promised myself to never allow any of my offspring to ever step a foot on that filthy kingdom!" I stammered. "I can't and I won't allow any of you either!" I gazed at my mates. I gathered up my courage and I tried to stand steady; "I will go by myself! Don't ever follow me!" I growled as tears falling down my cheeks. "Mummy!" my children ran to me. "Don't go! Let us go instead!" Klaus roared as he knelt. "Please! We beg you!" Hera, Adriel, Damon, and Valerian knelt. My heart ached as I heard their cries and bitterness. "No, I have to deal with myself! This is between me and Ezra!" I murmured. "Rose!" Lucian cried. "I can't lose you again!" Xavier grabbed me as he pulled me against his chest. He was weeping.

I felt Lucian's arms wrapping around us. I will miss this warmth. "I have spent many beautiful years with you two! You have given me these beautiful children. Both of you have cherished me with your hearts. I can never forget your sacrifices. I wish we will be mates again in my next life!" I mumbled. They tightened their grip. "Allow us to accompany you! We can deal with Ezra together!" Xavier tried to persuade me. "No! I can't bear to see you being killed! I know he won't kill me!" I inhaled as my stomach tied a knot. "Damon is the next heir to my kingdom! He has my powers! When it's time, the throne is his!" I whispered to Lucian but audible enough for Xavier. Lucian and Xavier nodded with their puffy and red eyes.

"Mummy! Why can't we go with you?" Damon cried. "It's too dangerous! I rather die than have my precious getting hurt!" I stood strong; I controlled my tears in front of my babies. "I will bring Calder back with or without me!" I mumbled. "I have to go!" I tried to smile as I left the palace and ran to the cove. I stripped and swam away; I brought a pair of dresses with me. I knew they will follow after me, so I lifted my hands, the ocean raised, and form a thick wall surrounding Eradian. I swam away with tears falling.