CHAPTER 20 - Take Over

I envied her; I was infuriated but it was not my right to be mad at him. I am hurting him the same way he did. I wiped my tears; "Thank you! Please take care of him!" I smiled. "Congratulations Xavier!" I smiled. "Sia will resume to be your guardian! Thank you for your guidance!" he bowed. I saw he held her hands and they left the palace. He left without looking back. I fell on the ground; I was not sure to be glad or regret my decision but if love means let go then I wish them happiness. Sia ran to me and help me to get up. "Your highness, I am so sorry!" she spoke. "I need to be alone!" I said, removing her hands from my arms. I went up to my chamber and shut it after me. I lied on my bed, sobbing. Everything happened too soon; if I had controlled myself this would not happen. I heard a gentle knock on the door; "Leave!" I roared.

The door opened despite I locked it. Ezra stood at the door, leaning to it. He stared at me with despair. "Stop!" he growled. He entered my room and sat on the edge of the bed. "Did you put a spell on him?" I asked. "I would not do such insolence just for my benefits! It is against all I practice!" he answered. "He left..." "You!" Ezra interrupted. "Why my mates keep leaving me? First, Lucian! Then, Xavier! Next, you?" I questioned. He raises his hand and the next thing; I was on his lap. He embraced me tightly as I curled towards him. "I am tired! I do not want any more mates! I just want to live peacefully." I cried. He hushed and he caressed my hair softly. "I will never leave you!" he comforted. I chuckled; "We barely know each other!" "You are wrong! I know you more than you do!" he mentioned. "What do you mean?" I asked. "You will understand it sooner or later!" as he kissed my forehead.

I didn't realize that I fell asleep in his embrace. I woke up noticing that Ezra was sitting on the couch across the bed with his eyes staring deep at me, not moving his gaze. "Hey, Rose!" his voice was deep. I smiled slightly and I walked to the bathroom to wash up. My eyes were red and puffy. I splashed the water repeatedly on my face. I felt a large figure pushing me forward against the sink. I look up and I saw Ezra standing behind me with both hands on my sides gripping the sink. I felt a hard bulge teasing me; "Please not today!" I was still unable to accept the fact that Xavier had left. I froze when I saw Ezra's eyes were bloody red covering his sclera. I shut my eyes tight and when I opened; Ezra has left the room. I was bewildered by what I just witnessed. I was not able to sleep peacefully; I stared on the blank ceiling. Flashes of Xavier kept appearing; unexpectedly Ezra stormed into my room.

"That's it, Rose!" he growled as he climbed on the bed and hover over me. "That lad left you for good!" he growled. "It's time for me to take over!" he roared as he binds me with his sorcery. My hands were pinned to the head bed and my legs were spread wide. "Ezra, please don't!" I cried, struggling to release myself. Ezra snapped his fingers and I was stark naked. He growled; "Keep quiet!" he growled as he sat on the edge of the bed. All of a sudden, his scent became intoxicating that I felt a strong wave of heat hustling throughout my body. "Ezra!" I moaned his name; my core was dampened. 

"Stop it..." I could barely think clearly. Xavier's puffy red eyes suddenly emerged; simultaneously Ezra thrust his finger inside me causing the thoughts to vanished making me concentrate on Ezra. I gasped as he inserted two fingers; deep into my core but he moved in slow paces. I instinctively bucked my hips against his fingers;" Please!" I begged as my body trembled. Ezra finally obliged and increased his pace as I climaxed on his fingers. He took his fingers from my core and licked it tasting my liquids. "Good night, Rose!" he said, my dress was back on and the bind disappeared. I was exhausted and I fell asleep.